Taehyung

Paint Me

1 - Taehyung.

06192016, 6:00AM

Beep, beep, beep.

Ugh, it's a Thursday and honestly all I want is to keep sleeping. I stopped my alarm and stood up, chose my clothes to get to shooting, and went out of my room to get Hobi from his.

Knock, knock.

"Hobi hyung, wake up! We have a schedule for today." I shouted just enough for him to probably hear inside their room. I didn't want to wake the others up with my loud voice, especially Yoongi hyung. He'll kill me if I take him away from his beauty sleep.

"I'll be right out Tae, wait for me in the living room." He said from within the room.

As I made my way to our living room, I saw Namjoon hyung at the couch watching TV. "Oh, Taehyung-ah, where are you going?"

"Me and Hobi hyung have our Inkigayo hosting today." I said as I looked at our mirror and put on my face mask.

"Okay, well, good luck Taetae! We'll be watching you from here!"

"Thanks, hyung,"

"Taehyung-ah!" said Hobi hyung coming out of his room with Jimin. "Let's go, we still need to get our hair and makeup done." He said putting on his face mask and a beanie.

"Manager hyung texted me, he said he's outside waiting for you both, good luck!" said Namjoon hyung.

 

As soon as I got in the van, I grabbed my script and started memorizing and practicing a few lines again. Suddenly Hobi asked me, "who do you think we'll be hosting with today?"

"I don't know, hyung. Hey. manager hyung, do you know who?" I asked our manager.

"I'm not sure either, they just said it would be from a girl group. They're your hoobaes, I think. I'll contact the producers for a while, maybe they can answer that question." Manager hyung picked up his phone and dialed someone, probably the producers.

"That's pretty cool. I hope we get along well with them."

"Yeah, it'd be nice to have new friends. Or maybe it's someone we already know."

"Yeah, hopefully."

Manager hyung got off his phone and faced us from the front seat. "Okay, you're co-hosts are Wheein and Moonbyul from-"

"FROM MAMAMOO?!?!!" Me and Hobi hyung shouted.

"Really, hyung?"

"Waaa, Taehyung-ah, you really hit the jackpot today huh?"

If you guys didn't know, I'm a big fan of MAMAMOO. Ever since I saw them on Gayo Daejun when they performed Piano Man, I've been hooked on their music ever since. Aish, now I'm nervous.

 

Ah, what would happen at our hosting today?