Taehyung

Paint Me

4 - Taehyung

"Congratulations, congratulations~" Me and Hobi hyung sang as we rolled a cart with a cake on it. I saw Wheein immediately go forward and blow the candle on the cake.

She's really cute when she pouts...

I looked at her as I spoke next. Dear God she's so pretty, I really can't stop looking at her.

I watched on as she rolled the cart toward us, and it crashed a little bit to the other cart. I only noticed this now but...

they're so small.......

Every single time she speaks my gaze wanders over to her. She's really just that pretty.

 

For the next shot I was standing next to her, and we were REALLY close.

"Baro neo, aaaa" HYUNG GOT IT WRONG! I panicked a little bit but I hope the viewers didn't notice.

I asked a question and Wheein immediately raised her hand to answer. Her height is only up to my nose.

"Bultaoreune, fireee~" She looked adorable when she danced, I tried not to follow her but my gaze automatically goes to her.

She looked embarrassed after, but I still think she looks adorable. I'm gonna rewatch that when I get home.

I stuttered a little bit on my last line, and Wheein noticed. "Music, start!" and she laughed and looked at me.

I'm really going to rewatch all of this when I get home. Armys, Moomoos, I'm counting on you to get this up immediately after this airs.

 

We were interviewing someone, and we all had to do a dab together. I was a little late and I could hear Wheein giggling at me and felt fingers graze my back and my arm. Was she meaning to hit me? I hope she did. I'm going to have to rewatch this too.

 

"Jjajan!" I handed a box to her.

"Oh, is that for me?" I shifted my gaze and I handed it to the camera.

Wheein suddenly pushed me, and I may have overreacted. But I wanted to make her laugh.

I really want to go home now so I can relive this again and again.
 

I was dancing in my spot when she tapped my back and I kicked backwards. I couldn't help but not laugh at hyung's expressions.

Wheein suddenly tapped me again and said something to me. I did my best to keep my gaze at hyung because I might have been looking at her too much.

 

The next scene, we had to pick a paper from this box and do the dance for the song on it. As the camera panned to J-hope, I sneaked a glance at Wheein, but her gaze was totally glued to Hobi hyung.

As the camera panned to show Moonbyul noona, I sneaked a glance at her again.

"V-ssi.." she spoke to me softly as she faced me. Immediately after I saw what was on my paper I looked at her. As I danced, she kept cheering me on, and I may have went a bit overboard.

Finally, it was her turn. She had a bit of a struggle opening the paper, so I tried to help her. As soon as I reached out to help her she finally opened the paper. I hope the viewers didn't catch that either, but it was so obvious! I mentally chided myself.

When she danced, I held her paper for her. We sang the song and again, I DID MY BEST NOT TO LOOK AT HER. But my gaze shifted again from time to time, she's cute when she dances.

 

We had to dance with Jeong Jin Woon sunbaenim for his solo stage. Me and Wheein were on the same side of the stage while hyung and noona were at the other. Before we went on, I took the chance to talk to her.

"You were really good today."

"Thank you, so were you. If it weren't for the you and J-hope sunbaenim this would've been awkward."

"Are you kidding? You were so energetic when you're hosting! It was really..." Before I could say something that might make our starting friendship weird, I stopped myself.

"It was really what?" She was looking at me expectantly. She looks like a puppy.

"Umm.."

"Guys, get ready, you're almost about to enter." Saved by the bell! Well, the hyung, actually.

 

We all danced till we were tired and again, I went extra. But it's for the fans, and I heard Jinwoon-sunbaenim laughing at me so I felt better. As soon as his stage ended, he thanked the four of us and faced me, "you're pretty cool." and fist bumped me.

"Thank you, sunbaenim." We bowed at him as he left the stage.

 

As soon as we finished the show, we went to our waiting rooms. "Hey, hyung, should we invite them to go eat? I'm hungry."

"Me too, yeah let's go."

We went to their waiting room and knocked, we waited for someone to open the door.

"YAH JUNG WHEEIN STOP HITTING ME!"

Moonbyul noona opened the door.

"Hello, we were wondering if you guys wanted to go grab anything to eat?"

"It'll be our treat."

"Oh, really? Wait, I'll go ask Wheenie. Come in." Wheenie? That's so cute.

As soon as we went in we saw Wheein laughing with their stylist. 

"Yah, Whee, let's go eat with them."

"Sure, where?"

"Well, you guys choose, we'll pay."

They went and got their things and said thank you to the staff, bowing at them as they left.

 

As soon as I get home I'm watching our MC bits. I hope the hyungs don't tease me when we get home.