Wheein

Paint Me

[Note: It's better to read this with Night Mode, since Hwasa's color is yellow and it isn't really seen easily during Day Mode]

 

6 - Wheein.

2 months later...

Me and Taehyung talk but not as much. You could call us acquaintances. Although he made it clear that he really wants to be friends with me, I'm still very hesitant to become close with him because, well, he's a Hallyu star, and he has many fans that might find out we are close.

I don't want to get attacked, you know. Hoseok oppa and Byulie unnie, however, have become really close. He introduced her to Jin sunbaenim, who is the same age as her, and they're now in a group called the 92 club.

I was lounging on the couch of my new apartment when my phone rang. Yes, I have a new apartment. After the success of our first album, Melting, our company allowed us to leave the dorm and look for our own places to live in.

Ah, yeoboseyo?

Wheein-ah! It's PD-nim.

Oh, annyeonghaseyo, PD-nim. Why did you call?

I'm going to a cousin company's MV shooting. Do you want to come with me?

What for?

I may need some of your creative guidance, since you're an artist and all. You may help with designs and stuff.

Okay, sure. What time will we leave?

I'll pick you up by 2pm. Don't be late and wear something at least presentable.

Yes, PD-nim. See you later.

 

I checked my phone and it said 12pm. I stood up and showered and went to my closet to get something to wear. I chose pants, a loose shirt, and a blazer with white shoes. I went to my dresser and put on just a little bit of makeup and charged my phone. A text message popped up.

1 new message from BTS Taehyung.

Hey, what you doing today?

I smiled a little bit as I replied.

PD-nim asked me to accompany him today, what about you?

Oh, nothing much. Anyways, have fun, Wheein-ah!

Thanks, Taehyung-ah. You too :)

 

As soon as our conversation ended, I texted PD-nim about the location of the shooting. He sent me an address, and I copied it.

To: honey candy

Ya! Come with me today.

I'll go later.

Yaaay! Thank you. Bring me a drink while you're at it.

Ya Jung Wheein, stop being so demanding.

Saranghaeee~

 

I finished my makeup and checked that it was almost 2PM, I went outside and saw our CEO's car parked in the driveway. Solar unnie was also in the car.

"Annyeong, PD-nim, unnie. I didn't know you were coming."

"Annyeong Wheein-ah. PD-nim asked me to come too."

"Where's Moonbyul unnie?"

"She went shopping with Hani. I don't know if she's coming after or not, but I wouldn't count on it if I were you."

"Okay. PD-nim, I asked Hyejinie to go there later, that's fine right?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Now put on your seatbelt so we can go."

 

About 30 minutes passed and I was listening to How We Do Us by Kehlani when PD-nim announced that we finally arrived at our destination. As soon as I opened the door of the car, I froze.

"Taehyung-ah?!"

"Oh, you're here."