Taehyung

Paint Me

3 - Taehyung.

Me and hyung were in the waiting room trying to practice our lines. We already have our hair and makeup done and we're just waiting for the staff to call us for our final reading of the script with our co-hosts.

My heart is beating so fast.

Yeah, yeah. I'm a fan of MAMAMOO. Who isn't? They're so talented and their voices are amazing. And I get to meet them today? How lucky can I be?

"J-hope, V, let's go meet your co-hosts." Me and hyung looked at each other, a hint of teasing in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. "By the way, we'll be going in their waiting room since they're still getting their makeup done because they came a little late."

"Sure." we said in unison.

You are going to stutter in front of them. Aish! Shut up Kim Taehyung inside Kim Taehyung. I won't. I'll be cool.

Yeah, so cool you'll freeze. I didn't reply. It might show in my face and people would think I'm crazy.

 

Knock, knock. The staff hyung knocked on a door with the plaque MAMAMOO hung on it.

As soon as we entered the room, a girl with bangs stood up from in front of a mirror and bowed. "Hello, sunbaenims. I'm Moonbyul."

Me and J-hope hyung bowed back, but I noticed he couldn't stop staring. Ooooh, Hobi hyung has a crush.

"I'm V."

"I'm J-hope, but you can call me Hoseok."

"Sorry, Wheein went to the bathroom. She'll be back so--" she got cut off.

"YAH UNNIE, ISN'T THIS SKIRT A LITTLE TOO SHOR--- oh annyeonghaseyo." she suddenly bowed to us.

That's... really cute.

We bowed back and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Wheein. Sorry for that earlier." She didn't meet our eyes and I noticed she was blushing.

"No, that's okay. Are you guys done for hair and makeup? If you are we can rehearse our lines now."

"Yeah sure. Let's go."

 

We started rehearsing our lines when Hoseok hyung immediately asked Moonbyul to teach him the dance of You're the Best, MAMAMOO's song.

"Yeah sure, come on, let's go to one corner so we don't disturb Wheein and V-sunbaenim while they're rehearsing their lines."

As soon as they went away for a little while, me and Wheein fell silent.

"Congratulations on your latest comeback." I said, trying to break the ice.

"Oh, thank you V-sunbaenim."

"Call me V."

"V. Congratulations on yours too. Fire was a great song." I heard her mumble something but I didn't hear it.

"What was that?"

"Ah, nothing."

"Hmm, okay. I'm a big fan of MAMAMOO by the way."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Um Oh Ah Yeh was my favorite."

"I saw a video where you lipsynced to it."

"Did you?"

She blushed, "yeah."

"Hey, you wanna exchange numbers? I've always wanted to be friends with you guys. So does our other members."

"Yeah sure! MAMAMOO really look up to BTS, too. You know, coming from a small company like us." She handed me her phone. "Here, enter your number, I'll save it and add you on Kakao later."

I handed her mine and we exchanged phone numbers.

"Thanks."

She smiled at me. "Thank you as well."

She's really pretty.

Before I could reply, hyung came back with Moonbyul noona. He sat down beside me and whispered in my ear. "She's really cool. So, did you get her number?"

"Well, I asked for it yeah."

"That's our Taehyung!"

"Yah hyung! Not too loud, they might hear you."

"Ask Moonbyul's number from Wheein for me."

"If she replies..."

 

"Everyone, let's get to the stage already! We'll start filming in 5 minutes."

"Yes." we all said as we stood up and went to the filming location.

 

1 point for Kim Taehyung.