Love at First Sight

Beating Heart Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN'S POV

 

It was Saturday which means there's no work for today thus, I'll be joining Myungsoo and Sungjong in a bar later today. Those two are eager to find someone to date and since I don't have anything to do I might as well join them.

 

I was sprawled on the couch relaxing my body while taking time in browsing through the channels on TV

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! My classmate is coming over stop making a mess in the apartment" Sungyeol yelled from the kitchen

 

"Come on Yeol! I'm bored besides when was the last time the three of us spent time together hmm" I said locking an arm around his shoulder. I could hear Howon preventing himself from laughing near the side of the couch

 

"You were here last night Nam Woohyun" Sungyeol said hastily as he rolled his eyes at me

 

"Hey, I was still apart from the two of you for more than 6 hours" I said teasingly and high fived with Howon

 

We love teasing Sungyeol so much because he's the youngest among the three of us and just because he's so cute when his nostrils are flaring and rolling his eyes like right now.

 

Sungyeol was about to retort something back when he's phone rang. He answered the phone while Howon and I sat on the couch and started munching on the chips I bought before coming here.

 

We live in the same dorm building which was just a few blocks away from the university we are attending to.

 

Sungyeol, Howon and I are taking up business marketing in college and we’re already in our second year. However, Sungyeol is in a different block because the idiot accidentally enrolled in a different minor subject. Thus, Howon and I are the only ones who shared the same class schedule.

 

Howon and I were both sitting on the couch and we’re eating chips like pigs do, so of course Sungyeol exploded as he was talking to someone on the phone.

 

“It’s okay hyung, you …. ! Nam Woohyun Lee Howon you two ers my classmate is here. I told you to stop messing up the place…. Hyung, sorry about that, just come up here” he said glaring at us.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him and he tried to wrestle me but I’m stronger than him so he just ended up on the floor. Howon helped me and we tickled Sungyeol until he couldn’t breathe anymore. Howon smirked and ruffled his brother’s hair. We were both sitting on the couch again while Sungyeol was catching his breath on the floor.

 

A few minutes after, we all heard a doorbell and Sungyeol quickly walked to the door, of course not forgetting to glare at me and his brother.

 

Howon and I both chuckled and high fived again 'Like I said we both enjoy annoying the hell out of Sungyeol'

 

I saw Sungyeol walking with another guy and I smirked.

 

"Yah, Howon-ah give me that pillow" I said and he smirked at me knowing what I was about to do. I heard Sungyeol talking to the man but I couldn’t see him since Sungyeol is blocking him.

 

“Sorry hyung, I know the place is a mess. I have two idiots right--”

 

I threw the pillow on Sungyeol's direction and of course it hit him directly on his head.

 

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol. We’re just right here and we’re not idiots you dummy” I shouted and he turned around scowling at me

 

“Nam Woohyun you er! Get out of my apartment” he screamed as he threw back the pillow. Of course I dodge it so it just landed on the floor.

 

“Yah! It’s not just your apartment Yeol! It’s mine too. Woohyun’s my guest” Howon said standing up from the couch and made a fist bump with me.

 

“Hah! See I’m the guest here Yeol!” I said as I stood up from the couch. I could finally see the man who was Sungyeol’s classmate.

 

My eyes would have fall out if possible when I saw the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off of him

 

He is wearing a simple jeans and a simple yellow orange hoodie which I think is a bit big on him. He has a slightly curly caramel hair which covers his whole forehead. His face is naturally pale and his eyes were smaller than average but suits him well and complements with his chubby cheeks which reminds me of a cute little hamster my cousin had when we were still kids. He has pink glossy and thin lips and a cute little nose.

 

He looked back at me and our gazes met. He quickly glanced away as his pale chubby cheeks were now painted rosy red.

 

'He's really cute. I want to kiss him'

 

I couldn’t really stop myself from staring and it felt like it was just me and him at that exact moment.

 

I snapped out of my trance when I heard his beautiful voice and flashes that million dollar smile.

 

'So his name is Kim Sungkyu, even his name sounds beautiful in my ears'

 

He’s still smiling genuinely and I could almost feel my heart stopping from the sight.

 

'God! Everything about this guy is so beautiful. He's like an angel'

 

“H-Hi. Are you okay? Did it hurt?” I asked mesmerized. He was taken aback by my question well who wouldn't be but I didn't mind because he was showing a cute expression.

 

“Uhm, w-what do you mean?” he asked

 

“It must have hurt when an angel like you have fallen out of the sky. I’m Nam Woohyun but you can call me ‘mine’” I said with a greasy smile.

 

I could hear Howon snickering and Sungyeol telling me I'm stupid while dragging the most beautiful man in my eyes. Sungyeol and Sungkyu have entered Sungyeol's lair.

 

I never really had a serious relationship before. They were all just flings and could not even last for 6 months. The longest is probably 4 months. I've dated both girls and boys since middle school but I haven't really fallen in love with anyone yet. ‘I did like them but not to the extent of loving them’

 

"Yah! Stop drooling Woohyun it's gross" Howon said and I glared at him

 

"What? You like Sungkyu hyung?" he asked sitting on the couch

 

"What's not to like about him?" I replied shrugging my shoulders. Howon clicked his tongue

 

"Of course, you’d say that. You should prepare yourself for the rejection though because I don't think you're Sungkyu hyung's type. He doesn't like playboys"

 

"I'm not a playboy"

 

"Says the one who constantly change relationships every week"

 

"Hey, the least amount of time I've been in a relationship with someone is 1 month. Stop exaggerating things" I said glaring at him he chuckled.

 

We continue to watch the TV but I couldn't really understand what we were watching since my mind was thinking about something else or rather someone else.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I grab my phone and saw that it was already 10AM. I quickly turned off the TV and went upstairs to take a bath.

 

After taking a bath I rummaged my closet and chose a pastel blue button up shirt with white horizontal stripes and tucked it in simple black jeans.

 

Then, I got my keys and drove my brother's car to eat lunch.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally midterm exams are done and I could finally catch some sleep after being so busy for the past week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter