The Truth

All For You

 

 

After the incident at the canteen, Sunnee, with her friends, went to the powder room to clean up. She's pissed off with what Dylan did to her skirt. "That guy's really a jerk!" she said as she tried to clean her skirt. "How can he blame me for his fault! He's the klutz!" she continued. Her friends just watched her as she vents her anger. They were shocked at what Sunnee did to Dylan a while ago - pouring the shake on his head and dumping the trash can on him.

 

 

 

They understood that Sunnee has every reason to be mad at Dylan, but dumping a trash-filled trash bin on his head? That seems to be too much and to un-Sunnee. They pity Dylan because of what she did. "Uhh... Sunnee... don't you think what you did is too much?" Cosmos said. "You know, you can always stomp on his foot, or punch him... but literally dump him? Geez..."

 

"That serves him right..." Sunnee answered. "After all the things he've done to me in the past, he deserves something worst than that... I can never forgive him for breaking his promise!" she shouted in anger.

 

 

 

Upon hearing that, Lucia gave her a suspicious look. "How can she know about his promise if she can't remember anything about him?" she thought. She walked towards her, and held her on her shoulders. Sunnee, realizing what she have just shouted, gave Lucia a surprised look. "Lucia I... I..." she stuttered. "Tell me the truth, Sunnee... You lied about your amnesia. Is that right?" Lucia asked clamly, although she gave her a stern look. Sunnee sighed before answering her. "Yes..."

 

"But why did you lie about it? Why did you made us believe that you totally forgot who Dylan is?" Cosmos asked. "I did that because I thought it's the only way I could do to forget all about him. If I act like I didn't know him, I thought I could avoid him... but I was wrong..." Sunnee explained. "I just want to forget him... that's all. I want to forget all the bad memories I had with him. Too bad, I still have my memory right after the accident..." Sunnee continued.

 

 

 

Cosmos and Eunice approached her, and gave Sunnee a hug. "Now we understand why..." Eunice said. "But still, it doesn't give you the right to treat him like that... and you know what to do." Eunice continued as she smiled at her. Sunnee realized that what she did is over the limit. Even though Dylan embarrassed her before, it's not as embarrassing as what she did a while ago at the canteen. Even though, there are few students who witnessed what happened, he still got embarrassed by that. And, yes, a little stinky to. "How could he go to his class smelling like that?" she thought. Sunnee looked up to her friends and smiled. "Fine. I'll apologize to him..." then they went out to find Dylan.

 

 

 

Little did they know, they're not the only people inside the powder room. Inside one of the cubicles, Shi Min was eagerly listening at their conversation. Once they left the powder room, she went outside the cubicle and watched then as the leave. A devilish grin formed at the corner of , then she crossed her arms. "Ha! I caught you, dork! Wait till Dylan hears this... he'll be really mad at you!" she said to herself.

 

 

 

=============================================================

 

 

 

The event at the canteen still plays in his mind. Dylan could not believe that Sunnee was able to do the things she did a while ago. He doesn't know if he should be happy with the changes in her, or not. He's happy because Sunnee seems to be able to stand up for herself, but sad because she has gone over the limits. When she dumped the trash on his head, he realized that she became a monster. Maybe he got a little annoying, and the new Sunnee seems to be irritated with him.

 

 

 

He took a shower at the shower room, and changed into new uniform. He even asked Sam and Brent to buy Sunnee a new skirt so that she won't feel icky with her skirt from the mango shake he accidentally poured over the shake. As he was about to go to his classroom, he saw Shi Min waiting for him outside.

 

 

 

"I thought high school students are off-limits here in the college department?" he said when he saw Shi Min approached him. "It doesn't matter, Dylan. I'm here because I want to tell you something that I found out about Sunnee..." she said. "Shi Min... I told you that no matter what you say about her, that won't make me change my mind. I'll still go with her at the Grad Ball, and that's final!" he said, then he walked away from Shi Min.

 

 

 

Ever since the school administration announced the Grad Ball on their batch, Shi Min has been asking Dylan to be her date. Unfortunately, he already gave his word to Sunnee. She did everything she could to make him change his mind, but he still gave her the same answer.

 

 

 

Shi Min followed him, until she's already walking beside him. "Well, what if Sunnee's lying to you?" she asked. She smiled at Dylan, who gave him a confused look. "Lie? Sunnee?" he asked. Shi Min nodded her head. "I just found out that Sunnee doesn't have an amnesia, and she knew you all along." she said. Shi Min leaned over him. "She's getting back at you." she whispered in his ear.

 

Dylan felt that a pitcher of ice-cold water was poured over his head when she heard what Shi Min said. Getting back at you... revenge... Sunnee did this so that she could have her revenge.

 

 

 

"Surprised that the little dork got even with you?" Shi Min said when she noticed the change in Dylan's expression. All this time, he was trying his best to make Sunnee remember who he is in her life, only to find out that she's just lying. He felt frustrated, and mad at what she did. "Where is she?" he asked Shi Min. "I want to talk to her..."

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

 

After their last class, Sunnee and her friends went to find Dylan so that she could apologize. As they were heading to the school's waiting area, they saw Dylan and Shi Min walking towards their direction. They could tell by the way he looked at Sunnee that Dylan's mad. "Gee, Sunnee... he seems really mad at what you did..." Cosmos whispered to her. As Dylan faced Sunnee, she stood up straight and looked into his eyes. "About what happened in the cafteria..." she began. Her voice is not as apologetic as before. Dylan just stared at her, giving her cold looks. "I got annoyed so I did what I did. I'm sorry." she continued. "Did you also got annoyed with me that's why you lied?" Dylan said sarcastically. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "Excuse me?"

 

 

 

"Quit playing games, Sunnee!" Dylan shouted at her. "I know you're lying! I know everything!" he continued. "Don't shout at me!" Sunnee snapped. "I'm trying to apologize, but if you won't accept it, then fine!" She turned around to leave Dylan, still confused with what he he said a while ago.

 

She was about to take a step, when she heard Dylan speak again. "I want to know why. Why are you doing this? Why did you act liked you forgot who I am?" he said. Sunnee paused, and faced him again. Game over. Dylan already knew that she lied about her amnesia. She walked towards him and looked up at him. "You made me do this, Dylan..." she began. "I've said this once, and I'm saying this again... I hate you Dylan Xiong!" she shouted at him. His facial expression changed from mad to apologetic. He lowered his head as he listened to her. "I did this so that I could forget a stupid jerk like you. I did this so that I won't annoy you anymore. Isn't this what you wished for? For me to disappear? Well you got it! I'm out of your life! What else do you want?" she continued.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

She swore before that she will never let Dylan see her cry again, but she couldn't hide the tears in her eyes. "Aren't you happy that I'm avoiding you? Can you just leave me alone and make me think that I don't know who you are?" she continued. Dylan looked up at him and gave her a stern look. "Well then..." he said sarcastically. "If you want me to leave you alone, then I'll leave you alone!"

 

 

 

Sunnee just stood as she watched Dylan leave. This is what she wants, but seeing him walk away made hurts her . The truth is, she doesn't want him to leave...