Invisible

All For You

Christmas break is over, and the classes started. Again.

 

 

 

Sunnee got out of the hospital a week before their Christmas break. Since it's their Christmas break the following week, she decided to come back to school by January. She spent her Christmas vacation at their province. Her friends has been supportive, and they fill her in what she have missed in school. Dylan tried to talk to her friends, but since Sunnee's accident, they've avoided him. He tried to ask them how Sunnee was, but they didn't gave him an answer.

 

 

 

It was the first day of their classes that January. Sunnee and her friends were heading to the canteen to get some food, when Dylan spotted her. He thought it's a good chance for him to talk to Sunnee and explained what really happened on her birthday. They passed in front of him, and Sunnee bumped into him. "Sorry..." she said in a low voice. He thought Sunnee would stop and look at him, but she continued walking after she bumped into him. It's as if Sunnee didn't know him. "Hey, dork!" he shouted at her. Sunnee stopped and looked back at him, giving him a confused look.

 

"Is there something wrong? I already apologized..." she said as he walked towards her. "What's got into you? You're acting as if you don't know me!" Dylan said in a loud voice. Sunnee just gave him a blank look. Sunnee smiled at him and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are..." she said. Both her friends and Dylan got shocked. "I had an accident last year, and my doctor told me I might have lost some of my memories... I'm sorry for not remembering you..." she explained.

 

 

 

Dylan panicked. Now that Sunnee doesn't remember him, how could he explain everything to her? "Sunnee!" he said in a loud voice. He held her by her shoulders and shook her. "Stop kidding around! You know me! I'm Dylan! You should try to remember who I am!" he said, forcing Sunnee to remember her. Sunnee resisted him, and tried to break free from his tight grip. "I... no... I really don't know you! Stop it! You're hurting me!" she shouted at him. Dylan stopped shaking her, and looked into her eyes. She could see the rage in her eyes, the one that he saw on her eyes when she confronted him before the accident. "Sunnee..." he said in a low voice. "I don't really know you. And even if I do, I don't think I'll ever be friends with a jerk like you!" she shouted at him.

 

After that, Sunnee and her friends walked away from him. He just watched her as she leaves him alone, and thinking how he could make her remember him.

 

 

 

===========================================================

 

 

 

They were at the library that afternoon, doing a research for their report. Sunnee's friends still can't believe that she couldn't remember Dylan. They knew that it's possible for her to lose some of her memories, and it happened that morning at their English class - she forgot the name of the their English teacher.

 

 

 

Since the day of her birthday, they swore not to let Dylan come near her. Fortunately, she didn't have any recollections of him so their job would be easier. But it seems that Dylan's persistent about making Sunnee remember him. "But why?" Lucia thought as she stared at Sunnee. She was in the middle of he thoughts when Sunnee called her. "Lucia... who is that Dylan guy?" she asked. Cosmos, Eunice and Lucia exchanged glances before answering her. "Dylan? Uh... he's..." Lucia began. She looked at Cosmos, who was giving her the Don't-tell-her look. "Uh.. he's a college student... he's a varsity player and a school heart throb..." Lucia continued. "I see... but why does he want me to remember who he is?"

 

 

 

"Maybe because you're the only girl who doesn't know who he is..." Cosmos explained. Sunnee nodded, as a signt that she now understood why Dylan acted that way. Then, she continued flipping through the books, ans read it.

 

 

 

What bothers Lucia is Dylan's reaction when he found out about Sunnee's amnesia. It's as if he want to tell he something, but her amnesia won't let Sunnee understand what he's about to say. "What else do you need from our friend, Dylan?" Lucia thought. She decided to find Dylan and ask him her questions. She stood up her chair and gathered her things. She told her friends she have to meet her boyfriend so that she could go.

 

 

 

================================================================

 

 

 

"She what?!" Sam and Brent both shouted at Dylan at the same time. Dylan have told the two about Sunnee's amnesia, and how she couldn't remember who he is. "I said she forgot who I am!" he said. They were in the middle of their chat, when Dylan noticed Lucia approaching them.

 

"Tell me, Dylan..." Lucia started the moment she's in front of Dylan. "Why are you forcing Sunnee to remember who you are?" Dylan took a deep before answering her question. "There are a lot of things that I have to explain to her..." he started. "Before she got hit by a car, we had an argument. She told me that she hates me and that I'm a jerk... and I told her that I hate her too and I wish that she would just disappear...he explained. Lucia was silent as she listened to Dylan. "I didn't mean everything I said to her that day. I was hurt and mad that's why I said those things... I decided to talk to her after her anger has appeased, but when she ran away from me, she got hit by a car..." Dylan continued.

 

 

 

Lucia could see the sincerity in his eyes. She could also see the sadness because of the fact that Sunnee couldn't remember who he is. She promised herself before that she won't ever let him near Sunnee, but Sunnee has to know what Dylan's about to say. "Lucia... I want her to remember me..." Dylan said. He put his hand over her shoulder, and looked into her eyes. "Help me make her remember me... I want to explain eveything, and correct my mistakes..." he pleaded.

 

 

 

She knows Cosmos and Eunice would be mad at her, but he wanted to help Dylan. Whatever it is that he wants to say, he have to say it soon or he will never have a chance to see Sunnee again. Lucia smiled at Dylan and nodded her head. Dylan's serious face changed the moment he smiled. "Thank you, Lucia..." he said. He knows he will be forever in debt to Lucia for helping him with Sunnee.