Anything For You

All For You

 

 

Sunnee couldn't believe what she heard. "Slave? Until the day of the grad ball?" she asked in disbelief. Dylan smirked again and nodded his head. "a lot of girls from your batch has been asking me to be their date. You're lucky that I chose you." he said as he walked around her. "It's just a a little favor in return to your bog favor. If you don't want to do this, the I guess I'll consider the other girls..." after saying that, Dylan walked away from Sunnee.

 

 

 

Sunnee was hesitant at first, but if this would make her dream come true, then she should accept the deal. She looked at Dylan, who's not that far yet. She ran towards him and blocked his way. "Wait!" she said in a loud voice. Dylan just gave her a blank look. "OK. I accept the deal. I'll be your slave, I'll do everything you want just be my Grad Ball date!" she said. Upon hearing that, Dylan gave her a devilish grin and pat her head. "Good. Then, I'll see you tomorrow, dork!" he said as left Sunnee standing in the middle of the school grounds.

 

 

 

After Dylan left, her three friends approached her and cheered on her. "You did it!" Lucia shrieked. "Congrats, Girl! You now have a date for the Grad Ball!" she heard Eunice said. "She's still in awe, for she cannot believe Dylan agreed to be her date. "But I'll be his slave..." she thought. She just shrugged her shoulder and smiled. "Well, at least I could be close to him before I graduate!"

 

 

 

===============================================================

 

 

 

It was Saturday the next day.

 

 

 

She was in the middle of her sleep, when her mobile phone rang. Withe her eyes half open, she reached for her phone on the side table. "Wei..." she said groggily. "Wei my , dork! Get over here!" she heard the guy on the other line said. It was Dylan. Upon hearing his voice, she automatically got up of her bed. "Dylan?"

 

 

 

"Yes, it's me. Get here in my pad. I need you to do something." he commanded.

 

After gibing his address, he hung up. Sunnee stared at her phone for a while. "Do I really have to do this?" she said to herself. Then, she remembered what Dylan told her yesterday. "If you don't want to do this, then I'll consider the other girls..."

 

 

 

She took a deep breath before lying on her bed again. "Sunnee, why do you always get yourself into a mess? You should not have listened to Lucia..." she said to herself again. After a few seconds, her phone rang again. It was Dylan again. "Wei?" she said in a lazy tone. "Now!" Dylan shouted. This made her panic and awake.

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

 

After three knocks, Dylan opened the door. It was Sunnee. He gave her a stern look, then looked at his watch. "You should've been here an hour ago." he said sarcastically. "I'm sorry, Dylan... this won't happen again." she said in a low voice. "Master." he answered back. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "Master Dylan. From now on, call me Master Dylan." Before she could react, Dylan went inside. "How can someone as cute as him become a jerk?" Sunnee thought as she followed Dylan.

 

 

 

She scanned the place, and she saw the his place is in a total mess. It's as if a tornado passed by. The living room had a lot of clutter. There are a lot of dirty clothes lying around the floor, the furniture are covered with dust, and the dirty plates piled up at the sink. "Who could live in this filthy place?" she thought. Then, Dylan turned to her and gave her a smirk. "Clean my place." he commanded. "My friends are coming over this afternoon, so this place should be neat."

 

Nin just shook her head in dismay. "This guy really want to torture me..." she thought. "Anyway," she heard Dylan continue. "I need to meet a friend. I'll be back later." And he left Sunnee alone.

 

 

 

After he left, Sunnee took a second look around the place, deciding which place should be cleaned first. "I really can't believe he can stand this place..." she said to herself. She stared at the pile of dirty dished at the sink, and decided to start cleaning at the kitchen.

 

 

 

==================================================================

 

 

 

That afternoon, Dylan arrived together with Sam and Brent. By the time they arrived, his pad is neat and clean. "Good job..." Dylan thought. They found Sunnee at the kitchen, who have just finished cooking spaghetti. "Welcome home, Master Dylan!" she said cheerfully the moment she saw him. His two friends were dumbfound, and gave him a confused look. "Master Dylan" they asked. "I made her call me that." Dylan explained. The three took their seats as Sunnee served the spaghetti.

 

 

 

"It looks good, but I don't think it tastes god." Dylan said sarcastically. He watched as his friends dig in to the food, and he can tell by their face and the way they eat it that it's sumptuous. "Man," Sam said between mouthfuls. "This is the best spaghetti that I've tasted in my entire life!" he exclaimed. Sunnee smiled when she heard Sam's comment. "Thanks..."

 

"You know, Sunnee," she heard Brent say. "if in the future I can't find a wife, marry me and make me this delicious spaghetti."

 

 

 

Dylan, still doubtful with what his friends just said, decided to taste the spaghetti. "She sure can make a good pasta..." he thought as he tasted it. He noticed Sunnee staring at him, probably waiting for his comment. He put his fork down, and wiped his mouth. "It's good." he said bluntly. Sunnee smiled happily when she heard his comment. "But, it doesn't suit my taste. Dylan continued. That comment wiped the smile on Sunnee's face, and it pleased Dylan. Before anyone could say a word, Dylan stood up from his seat and went inside his room. Sunnee was disappointed because Dylan didn't like what she cooked. Brent noticed it in her face, so he leaned over her and smiled. "Don't believe him... I'm sure he liked it." he said, assuring her. Sunnee smiled back at Brent.

 

"It's time for you to leave, dork." they heard Dylan said. "My friends will be here any minute. If they see you, they'll probably laugh at me." Sunnee said goodbye to his friends, and left his pad.

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

 

The following week:

 

 

 

Dylan went to Sunnee's house shortly after her parent left for a day out. So there they were, standing in front of her house as he held his car keys in her face. "Me? Clean your car?" she asked again. Dylan nodded. "I have a date tonight, and I want it clean." he said. She didn't argue anymore, so she took hi car keys and began to clean his car, inside and out.

 

 

 

At the school canteen:

 

 

 

Sunnee went to the canteen's bookstore to buy a pen, when Dylan saw her. On her way back to their room, she saw Dylan sitting on one of the tables. He was with his friends and some girls. "Hey dork, come here!" Dylan called. Sunnee changed directions and approached him. As she reached their table, Dylan gave her money. "Buy us some iced tea OK? Keep the change." Sunnee gave him a faint smile, the she took the money and bought the drinks at one of the stalls. After she placed the cups on the table, Dylan signaled her to leave. Sunnee nodded and started to head to their classroom. "Bye, dork!" she heard Dylan shouted. She heard his friends laughed at her the moment Dylan shouted that.

 

 

 

At that moment, Sunnee wanted to cry, but she's fighting back the tears. "Be strong, Sunnee. You didn't hear them laugh at you..." she said to herself. "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words could never hurt me..."

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

 

After their class ended, Sunnee meet with Dylan at the front looby. She received his message that morning, asking her to do some things for him. She ran as fast as she could so that she won't be late. Sunnee saw Dylan sitting at the bench, waiting for her. "I'm sorry, I'm late again..." she apologized as soon as she reached him. She thought he's gonna get mad again, but instead, he smiled at pat her head. "It's OK." Dylan said. Sunnee was surprised that he didn't got mad and insulted her for making him wait.

 

 

 

She watched as Dylan took his note book from his bag. He tore out one of the page on the notebook and gave it to Sunnee. "Please find this books for me. I need this for my report." he said. For the first time, Sunnee heard him say the word 'please'. She never heard it from him, since he always commands her. Sunnee took the paper and read it. She remember that most of the books were at the High School Library. "I can't get inside the High School Library because I forgot my library card at home. Please borrow these books for me, I'll just pay the late fees. Please drop it off at my pad." he continued. Sunnee looked up at him and smiled. "No problem, Master Dylan." she replied, smiling back at him. After that, he pinched her cheeks and said goodbye.

 

 

 

Luck was on her side, and she was able to find and borrow the books. She immediately went to Dylan's pad to give it to him. She was about to know at the door, when she noticed that the door's not locked. She decided to enter his pad, and find him. "Dylan?" she call. She went to the living room, and she saw Dylan making out with another girl. "So that's why he was happy a while ago..." she thought. She decided to leave the books at the table and leave quietly, but before she could move, the girl noticed her. "What the hell are you doing here?" the girl shouted. Before she knew it, the girl's standing in front of her. Dylan tried to stop the girl from lashing on her. "Didn't you know it's rude to enter a room without even knocking?" the girl shouted back at her.

 

 

 

Then, the girl slapped her. Sunnee was already sobbing as the girl shouted bad words at her. She felt like she's a low kind of person that needs to disappear. "What do you think you're doing, dork?" the girl shouted again. "Stop it! I said stop it!" Dylan shouted at the girl. The girl looked at Dylan. "You have no right to hurt her!" Dylan shouted at the girl. The girl smirked at him then looked back at Dylan. "So you're telling me that you chose her over me?" she said sarcastically. Dylan didn't answer. "Fine! I'll leave!"

 

 

 

Even after the girl left, Sunnee didn't stop from crying. For the first time in her life, someone slapped her and hurt her like this. Dylan came up to her, and hugged her. "She's gone now... she can't hurt you anymore..." he whispered into her ears. "Ssshhhh... hush now..."

 

He could feel how bad Sunnee feels. He just embraced her until she stopped from crying.