Payback Time

All For You

 

 

And so, the plan to make Sunnee remember who Dylan is started. They have to go back to the time where Sunnee first met Dylan. It was at the basketball game

 

 

 

Plan A: Make Sunnee watch the basketball practice

 

 

"Why do we have to do this?" Sunnee asked as Lucia lead her to the court. "Well, it just so happen that there's this cute guy..." Lucia started. Sunnee just gave her a blank look. "So?"

 

"So?! You have to meet this guy!" Lucia said.

 

 

 

If Lucia remembers it right, Sunnee had a crush on Dylan after making a slam dunk. Since then, Sunnee would secretly watch him as he plays with his team mates. If Sunnee would see Dylan's slam dunk, there would be a chance she would remember the day she had a crush on him. "Hope this one works..." Lucia thought as she crossed her fingers at her back. "Dylan... make sure to do the same shot that you did when Sunnee first saw you..."

 

 

 

Once they're at the basketball court, they saw Dylan with his friends playing basketball. "This jerk again?" Sunnee thought as she watched them play. "So where's the cute guy you're talking about?" Sunnee asked Lucia after she take a look at Dylan. "Uh... the cute guy? There he is!" she answered, pointing at Dylan. Sunnee looked at the direction where Lucia is pointing at, and when she realized that Lucia's pointing at Dylan, she laughed. "What... he's cute, isn't he?" Lucia said, startled at Sunnee's reaction. "He? Cute? Man... he didn't even pass to my standards of cute!" Sunnee tried to answer between laughs.

 

 

 

Dylan heard what Sunnee said, so he decided to do his signature move. "If you won't fall in love with me because of this slam dunk, then you're insane!" he thought. Maybe he was a little absent-minded that he didn't noticed Sam in front of him. When he tried to jump, his foot was caught by Sam's hand, making him lose his balance from the jump. "Whoa!" he shouted. It was too late for him to do anything, for he was not able to shoot the ball, and was about to fall down. He fell flat on his face.

 

 

 

He could hear the people around laughing at his "accident". He stood up immediately, and he saw Sunnee laughing his heart out. "That was funny!" she shouted. Dylan smiled at her, and winked at Sunnee, but she just laughed. "At least I made her laugh..." he thought. "He's such a loser! Let's go, Lucia... I can't stand this anymore!" Sunnee continued, still laughing at him. The only thing that he can do is watch Sunnee laugh as they left the court.

 

 

 

Plan A: Failed!

 

 

================================================================

 

 

 

Plan B: Make Sunnee go to the Grad Ball

 

 

"The answer is still No!" Sunnee said as she and Lucia walked towards their lockers. Lucia was badgering Sunnee to go to the Grad Ball, but she only gets the same answer - no. If Lucia could convince Sunnee to go to the Grad Ball, then Dylan could be her date. She would be able to remember the reason why they got close in the first place.

 

 

 

"Sunnee, you'll be missing half of your life if you don't go! You lost some of your good memories, then why not make a new one? Please, Sunnee.... please come with use to the Grad Ball..." Lucia pleaded. "I really don't want to go... I'm sorry, Lucia..." Sunnee said the moment they were already in front of their lockers. "If you're worrying about the dress you're gonna wear, I can lend you a gown..."

 

"Thanks, but no, thanks..."

 

"If you're worrying about shoes, I also have shoes..."

 

"No."

 

"If you're worrying if your parents won't allow you to go, I'll ask them for you..."

 

"No."

 

"If you're worrying about not having a date, we can easily find one!"

 

 

 

After taking her things from the locker, Sunnee faced Lucia and closed the door of her locker. "The answer is still no." she said. "But Sunnee -" Before Lucia could appeal to her friend, Dylan came out from the side of the locker. "Well, you know Sunnee... if you don't want to go because you don't have a date, I can go with you free of charge..." he said boastfully. Upon hearing his voice, Sunnee looked at him and gave him dagger looks. "Excuse me?" she said sarcastically. "I know you want me to be your date, and you're just to shy to ask... so I'm volunteering to be your Grad Ball date..."

 

 

 

Sunnee got annoyed with what he said. "No, I'm not shy to ask you to be my date because I have no plan of attending it OK?" she said in an annoyed tone. "I know you want me, Sunnee. That's why I'm making it easy for you... a lot of girls has been asking me to be their dates, but I reserved myself for you so you should be thankful."

 

 

 

She couldn't stand his arrogance anymore. She could feel her face burn because of anger. So what she did is she kicked him in the shin and punched him at his stomach. "Aww!" he shouted as he fell on the floor. Her punch was so hard, that he felt that all the food that he ate that day would come out because of pain. "When I said No, I mean it!" she shouted at him. After that, she walked away from Dylan, who's still in pain from her punch.

 

 

 

Plan B: Failed!

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

 

Plan C: Make Sunnee your slave

 

 

Sunnee and her friends were buying their snacks at the canteen, when Dylan saw them. "There she is..." he thought as they saw them walking. "Hey, dork!" he shouted at Sunnee. Sunnee paused then looked at him. "Come here!" he shouted again. Sunnee came up to him, and smirked at him. "Can't you call me by my name?" she said sarcastically. "No. And I don't want to..." he snapped back. He reached for his pocket, and handed her some money. "Take this..." he said. Sunnee just looked at the money he's handing her, and gave him dagger looks. "I'm not asking for your money!" she shouted. "I'm not giving this to you. Buy me some mango shake will you?" he said sarcastically. Sunnee didn't argue anymore, so she took the money and headed to the stall selling mango shake. "That should do it... I do hope you'll remember me this time..." he thought.

 

 

 

After a while, Sunnee cam back with his mango shake. "Thanks, dork!" Dylan said as she handed him his change. When she gave him the cup, he was not able to hold it. Instead, it fell on Sunnee's skirt. "Look what you did!" Sunnee said as she tried to wipe off the mango shake from her skirt. "What I did? Look at what you did! You threw my mango shake!" Dylan shouted back at her. Sunnee looked up at him and gave him dagger looks again. "It wasn't my fault that you didn't hold the cup!" she shouted back. "Well, it wasn't my fault that you're a klutz!" he snapped back.

 

Sunnee became more angrier that ever. She could already feel her face burning with anger. "Well, fine! Let me buy you another cup of mango shake!" she shouted at him. She walked towards the stall again, and bought two big cups of mango shake. When she went back to their table, she saw Dylan busy talking to his two friends. She sneaked at his back, and began pouring the shake on his head. When the cups were already empty, she pressed it flat on his head. Dylan, his friends, and her friends were surprised about what she did. Once she's through, Dylan looked back at him and gave him a stern look. "Why did you do that?!" he shouted at her. "Because you're such an annoying brat!"

 

 

 

After saying that, she took trash bin beside their table and threw it on his head. After doing those things, she left them, her friends followed her and his friends just looked at her as she leaves. They were all shocked at the sudden change in Sunnee's attitude.