Hatred And Fury

All For You

 

 

 

After her birthday, it seems that Dylan is avoiding Sunnee. He would still go to their classroom from time to time, but Shi Min would always greet him and chat with him. Sunnee never got a chance to talk to him, but that's OK with her. As much as possible, she don't want to see Dylan ever again for the rest of her high school days.

 

 

 

The only thing she could feel for him is hatred. She hate him for not showing up on her birthday. She hate him for breaking his promises. She hate him for not appreciating her, and for not seeing her efforts. She hate him for breaking her heart. She felt like she want to exploded because of what she feels, so after doing a lot of thinking, she decided to confront Dylan for the last time.

 

 

 

================================================================

 

 

 

She found Dylan hanging out with his friends at the waiting area. "You can do this Sunnee..." she said to herself as she watched them. She took a deep breath before approaching their group. Dylan saw her coming, so he stood up and greet her. "Hey, dork!" he said, smiling at her. Sunnee just gave her a blank look. "I'm sorry about your birthday, anyway, I - " As he reached for his bag to give her his gift, Sunnee spoke up. "I hate you..." she said in a harsh tone. Surprised, he looked back at Sunnee and gave her a confused look. He could see the anger in her eyes, and even the tears that's starting to show from the corner of her eyes could not hide it. "Sunnee..." he said in a low voice. "I despise you, Dylan! You're the worst person I've met in my entire life! " she shouted at him.

 

 

 

The tears voluntarily fell from her eyes. She was already crying out of anger. "I did everything to please you, but you just can't appreciate me at all! I became your slave for what? For nothing! You lied to me, and you broke your promises... you made me feel like I'm the dumbest person on this planet..." she continued. Dylan was taken aback by what she said. "Sunnee, let me-"

 

"I hate you! I wish I never met you... you're a jerk!"

 

 

 

Dylan became silent. Somehow, her words got him affected. He got mad and hurt from what he heard. "OK... so you hate me..." he started. His expression changed from confused to angry. "Let me tell you this, dork. I hate you too. You annoy me, you irritate me. I wish you could just disappear!" he shouted back at her.

 

 

 

Sunnee gave him a hurt smile, then began to wipe the tears off her face. "So you want me to disappear? Fine! Your wish is my command, Master Dylan!" she said. After that, she walked away from him, and ran outside the school.

 

 

 

Dylan realized what he just said to her. He wanted to follow her and say sorry, but he knows that Sunnee won't listen to him after what he told her. "I guess I have to talk to her when she's not mad anymore..." he thought. He was about to leave the waiting area, when he heard a loud screech. When he looked outside, he saw Sunnee lying lifeless on the street - she got hit by a car. Dylan panicked when he saw what happened to Sunnee. "Sunnee!" he shouted. He rushed to be by her side, and to check if she's hurt. Seeing Sunnee, made him panicked. He doesn't want his wish to come true. The moment he reached her, he lifted her head. "Sunnee... wake up..." he said. No matter how loud his voice is, Sunnee remained unconscious. He felt something flowing out her head, and when he looked at his hand, it was covered with blood.

 

 

 

===============================================================

 

 

 

It was midnight, and Dylan's still awake, as he watched over Sunnee. He could still remember what happened that afternoon. After their argument, she ran away and got hit by a car. He rushed by her side, and took her to the nearest hospital. He called her parents about the accident, he explained what happened to her. Since her parents just came from the province, he asked if he could stay with her so that they could take a rest. Sunnee's parents agreed.

 

 

 

So there he was, staring at Sunnee's angelic face. He wished he could turn back time, and take back everything he said. He shouldn't have been mad about her calling him a jerk, because he is a jerk. He should have controlled himself, and not shouted back at her, and tell her the things he didn't mean to say. No, she doesn't annoy him or irritate him. "I don't want you to disappear... the truth is, I wish you'll always be by my side..." he whispered into her ears. He then held her hands and continued staring at her as she sleeps.