Two ,

Dot Comma

     A handsome, wide eyed man was wiping the cafe window as his eyes caught a luxury car stopping in front of the cafe. He scanned the car, then his eyes widened "Aah ... They kissed ... They kissed !!" he shouted, jumping up and down. "Donghae, don't act like that ... Woo ... That's hot !!" Hyukjae shouted, jumping up and down. "Oh ... Oh, they came out ..." Hyukjae pretended to wipe the table. The doorbell rangs, "Good morning ..." Yesung said. "Morning Hyung ..." said Donghae and Hyukjae together, they peered out of the cafe "Hmm ... Hyung, he didn't come in?" Hyukjae asked "He must work Hyukie" Yesung answered. Donghae follows Yesung to the locker room. "Hyung, are you okay? Why do you look like you difficult to walk?" he asked. Yesung rolled his eyes "Arrgh .." Donghae suddenly shouted, apparently Heechul hit his head "Get out ..." said the beautiful man, Donghae went out while grumbling.

     "Yesung .. Are you okay? The last time I heard Ryeowook's father called you. Then you did not work and now, I hear you and the handsome man are kissing. What happened?" Heechul asked. Yesung looked down "Me and Wookie is a sibling "Yesung answered. Hearing that Heechul wided his eyes and closed his mouth with both hands." Does that mean you have found your parents? "he asked, Yesung nodded. Heechul smiled then fell silent."How are you going to face Ryeowook after this?" Heechul asked " I don't know, Hyung " Yesung replied " But I think, you should talk, however you will be together in the end, just deal with it "said Heechul. "You're right Hyung, I'll try to talk to him, thank you," said Yesung. Heechul patted his back "And it looks like you have been get laid huh?" asked the beautiful man. Yesung just laughed. "Do not make him as an impingement or I will take him" Heechul said "Tsk .. Hyung" Yesung snorted, taking his work uniform, his movements stopped because Heechul was still staring at him. "What??!" he asked. "I just want to check on you ... Come on, open your clothes, I know that marks goes down" Heechul said "Yaah ... Hyung, you are nosy, come out ..." Yesung shouted. Heechul laughed triumphantly as he left the room to change the sign on the door.

     The cafe atmosphere was very quiet because it was a working day. Yesung, Donghae and Hyukjae talked and joked. Then the doorbell rangs, "Welcome ... Oh, hi Siwon" said Yesung. Donghae and Hyukjae stood up straight and smiled. "Hi ... I just stopped by to say goodbye, my flight to Taiwan today on 2pm" Siwon said. Yesung walked around the counter "Okay ... Safe flight" he said while hugging Siwon. The handsome man hugged back while glancing kiss at Yesung's neck. They took off their hugs, Siwon nodded towards Donghae and Hyukjae who were smiling frozen. Siwon smiled at the behavior of Yesung's co-workers. "Waa ... Look at that, your body is really smelted in his arms, I'm jealous ... sob" Heechul said who came from nowhere.

     Yesung stood near the cafe window, his eyes look dreamy. On the cellphone screen the name Ryeowook is written. He looked down, looked at the screen and tapped softly. The beautiful man listened carefully to the dial tone "Hyung ..." came the sweet voice across the phone "Hi Wookie, can we meet?" Yesung said. "Hyung ... I want to leave for a while, I'll meet Wookie, can I?" Yesung asked Heechul. The beautiful shoulder length haired man nodded "Ask Hyukjae to replace you", "Okay ... Thank you" said Yesung. Yesung wears his coat and goes out of the cafe to the nearest park.

     Yesung looks around, apparently Ryeowook hasn't arrived yet. He sat on a bench and took his cellphone to send a message, when he felt someone was approaching him. He raised his head. Ryeowook smiles."Hi Hyung ..." he greeted. Yesung stood up with a little hesitation, they embraced. Yesung pulled Ryeowook's hand "Sit down Wookie ..." he said. After Ryeowook sat down, they stared at each other. "How are you?" Yesung asked. Ryeowook smiled "I'm okay ... Why did you suddenly disappear?" Ryeowook asked. "I just have to take care of something ... How about your college and private lessons, is everything smooth?" Yesung said.

     "Hyung, don't try to change the subject" said the beautiful Browne haired man "Don't you miss me? I know you need me ... Hyung" he continued. Yesung was silent "Wookie .. This is very difficult for me, diverting you to become a brother .. I don't want us to make a mistake again" Yesung replied. "And you avoid me ..." said Ryeowook "We are no longer be a lovers ... We are brothers ... Look at this lips ... Wookie ..." Yesung whispered while cupping the face of the beautiful man "Hyung .. I can't forget it .. I loved you ..." Ryeowook cried while hugging Yesung. The beautiful black haired man Ryeowook's back "I'm sorry, Wookie ..." he whispered "And you've got my replacement ?? You're so cruel Hyung ..." Ryeowook said "No Wookie ... This ..." Yesung paused. Ryeowook is right, he's a jerk.

     "Hyung ... come to my apartment tonight, we have dinner, I'll cook for you ... Please" said Ryeowook "Alright, I'll come, I'd better go back to work" said Yesung. Ryeowook opened Yesung's coat "Oh .. You work at this cafe now? Teuki Hyung said you had resigned from the library" said Ryeowook. Yesung nodded "Siwon asked me ... Um, I think I would rather work in a cafe ..." he replied. Ryeowook smiled "Uncle Jang Hyuk was looking for police at the moment, he escaped the university money" said Ryeowook "Okay ... Hyung, I will go back to campus, be careful" he continued "You too ... Wookie" Yesung answered.

     Yesung walked to the cafe but he felt someone watching, he tightened his coat and slightly accelerated his pace. Suddenly a hand patted his shoulder. "Aahh ..." he yelled. "Hyung ... Why are you surprised? You must be daydreaming," said a tall, brown haired man "Yaah .. Why did you suddenly appear like this?" Yesung shouted. The handsome man smiled and embraced his shoulder. Yesung rolled his eyes "Yaah .. Your body is heavy, don't lean on me Kyu ..." Yesung complained. Kyuhyun laughed.

     They entered the cafe "Hey ... I thought you met Ryeowook? Why did you come with this cutie?" Heechul asked "I found it on the road" Yesung said "Yaah ... I heard it !!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Hi ... Cutie, let's come with me ..." Heechul said while hugging him, Kyuhyun looked at Yesung, asking for help. Yesung just laughed and returned to the cashier counter.

.

.

     Yesung closed his apartment's door, he headed for the nearest bus stop, he thighed his coat. He still felt someone was watching, fortunately the bus arrived soon. The beautiful man immediately took the bus. On the bus, he thought of Siwon, what the handsome man was doing right now, about their intimacy that night. The beautiful man is weighing his feelings. After the bus stopped, he went down and headed to the Ryeowook apartment building. He walk in to the elevator and rises to the floor of Ryeowook's apartment. The beautiful man pressed the bell. Soon the door opened, Ryeowook smiled and they hugged. After changing sandals and hanging a coat. Yesung headed for the kitchen, Ryeowook was preparing food. Yesung helps prepare eating utensils as usual.

     "Hyung ... There's a new movie, do you want to watch a movie?" Ryeowook asked. Yesung nods, he sits on the couch when Ryeowook prepares the dvd. Yesung took his cellphone to check if there was a message from Siwon "Hm Wookie, I go to the bathroom first" said Yesung while putting his cellphone on the table and walking to the bathroom. "Okay Hyung" answered Ryeowook.

     Suddenly Yesung's cellphone rang, the beautiful brown haired man glanced at the cellphone, he saw the caller's ID and answered it. "Yeoboseyo ...", "Oh .. Is Yesung there?" someone asked on the other end of the phone "My Hyung has slept on my bed, tsk ... he is tired, are you his friend? Is there a message for him?" said Ryeowook "Ah ... Nothing, please just say hello, Ryeowook, right? Greetings to you ... thank you ... Bye ..." he said. Ryeowook hung up, he deleted the call history and put the cellphone back on the table. Yesung walked in and sat next to Ryeowook. The beautiful brown haired man leaned against Yesung's chest "Hyung, when will you visit home?" Ryeowook asked "I don't know ..." Yesung answered "I'll accompany you ..." said Ryeowook. "Okay ..." Yesung said while the beautiful man's hair.

.

     A handsome man hung up, he ruffled his hair "Maybe he's really just tired" he thought. Siwon looked at his laptop again and tried to focus on his work.