Four •

Dot Comma

     Ryeowook enters his apartment and got shocked to see shoes in the room. He took off his shoes and coat, then the beautiful man entered the living room hesitantly. He saw his parents sitting on the couch waiting for him. Ryeowook put the bag on the bench and bowed towards his father and mother. "Father ... Mother, are you healthy?" he said. His mother smiled and would answer, but his father cut "My son ... Did you not come home last night? Today you didn't go to college" Ryeowook was nervous "I ...".

     "My son ... Are you staying at that man's place again?" Hearing his father's words, Ryeowook looked down, did not argue. His father stood up and walked over to Ryeowook, looked at the beautiful man and slapped him. "Honey ..." his mother yelled while holding his father's hand "My son ... How many times have I said not to be related to him. Do you want to be a rebellious child, you child doesn't know how to reciprocate !!" he shouted "And look at the mark, do you want to be a ?" he continued. His father pushed the beautiful man, but his mother held back "Enough, please ... Don't hurt him" she shouted while crying.

     Ryeowook's father sighed and looked at Ryeowook who sat on the floor. He raised his cellphone, shortly a few people came "Bring him home" said Ryeowook's father. They pull Ryeowook's arm and drag him out. Ryeowook reached the table "No Father, I don't want to come to the house" he shouted "My son ... please, just obey your father this time, this is for your goodness" his mother said while holding Ryeowook's hand.

     On the way home, Ryeowook just lowed his head quietly. His mother sat next him to hugging his small body. When his mother stared out the car window, Ryeowook quietly picked up his cellphone. Trembling, he tapped his cellphone. Apparently the driver saw Ryeowook's actions and warned his father. The middle aged man quickly grabbed his cellphone. Ryeowook is shocked and bit his lips. His mother his back patiently. When they arrived at Ryeowook's parents' house, his father told his men to lock the beautiful man in his room.

     Yesung descended a ladder, passed the crowd and headed for a room at the end of the hallway. He knocked and opened the door, in a room that saw a man sitting in a chair with a cigar in his hand. Yesung approached the table and handed over an envelope containing money. The man slipped a cigar on his lips and took money from the envelope, counting it. "I will brought the rest when I get the money," Yesung said. The big man named boss Kang slammed a pile of money to the table "Boss, you know I won't run away. I'll pay for it, just give me a little more time. My debt remain is 100,000 Won, I'll look for it" said Yesung trying to convince the mafia boss "Hm ... I seem to know what I'm going to do to you "he murmured as he walked towards Yesung.

     The man dragged Yesung out and called his men "Wait ... Boss Kang, what do you want?" Yesung shouted. "Take him to the base" Boss Kang ordered his men. The two men dragged Yesung to the parking lot, and headed to a car. When one of the men opens the car door, Yesung takes off his grip and runs "arg ... jerk, chase him !!" shouted one of Boss Kang's men.

     Yesung saw someone opening the door and out of the car, he immediately got into the car. The man shouted "Hey ... You ...", "Please hide me, please," whispered Yesung. The man widened his eyes and heard the sound of people running, he closed the car door. "Sir ... did you see a petit man running in this direction?" someone asked. The man answered "Ah, yes ... I saw him running towards the forest there". "Good ... Thank you" they said and ran towards the forest.

     The man opened the car door and saw Yesung hiding in the seat. "Hey ... I remember you" he said. Hearing that, Yesung raised his head "Sorry ... have we ever met?" he asked. "But it seems we have to leave here," said the man. Yesung prayed that the man was not a bad person "Hey sir, you can send me down here" said Yesung. The man just glanced at "I don't know why you were chased, did you steal something?" he said "No, I just can't pay off my debt quickly" Yesung answered. "Will they come back again?" asked the man "I don't know, I'll think of another way tomorrow, please sir ...", "Call me Siwon" the man cut.

     Yesung cleared his throat "Please mr. Siwon, I have to go down" he said. "Do you really not remember me?" Siwon asked. Yesung just shook his head "Do you remember the accident this afternoon?" Siwon continued, Yesung opened his mouth. "Ah .. You helped me this afternoon. Sorry ... and now you're helping me again, I'm really unlucky today" Yesung muttered. "What can I do to pay for your help?" Yesung asked. The man seemed to be thinking "Hmm ... come to my apartment first" replied the handsome man.

     Yesung sighed, regretting his words "Another new problem ..." he thought. "Why are you sighing like that? I don't mean to be bad, I just want to ask you to do something for me" said Siwon. "Is there a job for me?" Yesung asked "That kind of thing" replied Siwon while waving his hand slightly. They drove to the luxury apartment complex. After parking his car, Siwon guided Yesung to an elevator.

     "Hm .. What's your name?" Siwon asked "Ah .. I'm Yesung, what kind of work do you offer? I'm only experienced as a librarian and cashier, I can also sing a little" Yesung said. Hearing that, the handsome man just smiled "All you need to do is be quiet and smile" he said. Yesung was surprised, he would answer but Siwon pulled his hand away. They entered a spacious room with minimalist black and white decorations.

     Suddenly there was a greeting sound "Hi .. Siwon, my son ... Daddy is waiting for you ... Oh, who is this?" said a middle aged man staring at Yesung "Ah ... I didn't know Daddy was coming, I invited him to stay tonight, he was my lover Yesung" he replied. Hearing that, Yesung looked at Siwon and Siwon giving a gesture with his eyes, Yesung looked at Siwon's father "Ah .. Good night sir, I am Yesung" Yesung said while bowing down "Hmm ... you never said if you already have a lover, it seems to me no need to find you a candidate again "said the middle aged man while looking at Yesung. The beautiful man just looked down awkwardly. "Ah .. Yesung, don't be afraid, I like Siwon to have a lover, he always works and works, I just don't want him to be lonely" Siwon's father said while patting Yesung's shoulder

     "Alright, Daddy comes home first Siwon, Yesung ... good night" he continued "Good night Daddy" replied Siwon "Good night sir, be careful on the road" Yesung replied "Ahaha .. You're a polite man, thank you, call me Daddy" said the man "Fine Daddy ..." Yesung answered. Siwon just widened his eyes to Yesung. After closing the door, Siwon hugged Yesung "Thank you, you saved my life" Siwon shouted. Yesung cleared his throat "Ah yeah, sorry ... I just feel relieved" Siwon said while releasing a hug.

     "Hmm ... Siwon, aren't you forgetting something?" Yesung asked.

Siwon turned "What?" he said.

Yesung rolled his eyes "Taking me home" said the beautiful man.

"And let them catch you again?" Siwon asked

"But I have to work tomorrow, there is a debt I have to pay, do you remember?" Yesung said.

Siwon handed Coke to Yesung "How much is your debt?" Siwon asked

"Why?" Yesung said.

"Come on, just answer" Siwon said

"100,000 Won" said Yesung

"I'll pay for it" said Siwon

"Hey, it's not need, I already have 2 jobs and 1 more I will do. I just need a little more time" Yesung answered

"let's make it like this, assuming you work for me and 100,000 Won is your salary, you don't need to do 2 jobs and 1 more you will do," Siwon said.

"You are indebted twice to me, you paid for one, now the rest works for me ... agree?" continued Siwon

Yesung thought for a moment "What kind of work will I do?" Yesung asked

"Pretending to be my lover until my father stopped bothering me" replied Siwon 

"But I already have a lover .. Ah, fine ... okay I understand, just pretending, but that means I can still work as usual?" said Yesung

"Of course, but just choose one job. I do not want to be the lover who was ignored" said Siwon

"And you have to stay with me" continued Siwon

"What ?? but .." Yesung cut

"Remember your debt" Siwon threatened

"Okay, but don't dare to do anything" Yesung said

"Tsk.. Don't worry, there is your room, it seems like there are already a few pieces of clothes in the closet. If I have time, we can buy more that suits you" Siwon said.

     Hearing that, Yesung just sighed. Siwon stood up and stepped toward his room, Yesung followed him "Siwon, can you pay me first?" Yesung asked. Siwon stopped "How kind of like that? Should the salary be paid after you work, haven't you ever worked?" Siwon answered "Alright ... Alright" Yesung said with resignation. Siwon just smiled at Yesung's behavior "He is so cute" he thought.

     In the room, Yesung tried calling Ryeowook, but his cellphone was not active. He misses his little Wookie