Three •

Dot Comma

     At 1pm, Yesung, Leeteuk and Kangin closed the library door and separated in front of the campus gate. Yesung walked to buy lunch by the side of the road. Suddenly the cellphone ringing "Hi Wookie .." he said "Hyung, I'll go back to my apartment. What do you want to eat tonight?" Ryeowook asked "Hmm ... it looks like I'm going to come home late tonight, so you don't need to cook for me Wookie ... be careful on the way home" Yesung said "Okay Hyung, you also be careful" answered Ryeowook.

     After hanging up, he headed for the food truck queue, there were only 2 people in the queue because it was past lunchtime. Suddenly 2 men wear masks approaching Yesung "Boss Kang told you to come tonight" whispered one of the men. Yesung nodded "I will come, I have received the letter". Then 2 men left and the beautiful man just sighed.

     After spending his lunch quickly, Yesung rushed towards the cafe where he worked in the afternoon. He waited for the green light to muse, when he felt people walking, he moved along. But suddenly there was a shout "Look out ... !!" Yesung felt his body float in someone's arms. A loud car crashed into a tree near the traffic lights and smoke spread. After a few seconds, he looked at a man who was hugging him "Are you okay?" he asked "Yes ... I was just surprised, thank you" Yesung answered while breaking away from his arms. The man cleared his throat "Oh ... sorry, the driver must be sleepy, he slid off the track...tsk" he muttered. Yesung bent and walked past the crowd.

     He entered the cafe and saw his co-worker standing in a line in front of the cafe window. "Hyung, did you hear the thumping sound huh? Surely the damage was very severe" shrieked Hyukjae "Yeah, and I almost died" Yesung answered "Whaat?? ... Hyung, please don't die first, I still like to be friends with you" said a handsome, wide-eyed man "Donghae, I'm not dead, just almost dead" said Yesung "Yaah ... let's break up everyone, go back to work" said a beautiful man while clapping his hand "Hyung, Yesung Hyung almost died" Donghae whined to the beautiful man named Heechul "What?? Are you okay Yesung?" Heechul shouted while checking Yesung's whole body. The beautiful man named Yesung just rolled his eyes "Hey ... what's this on your cheek?" Heechul said.

     Yesung walked to the locker room, he opened the locker, but Heechul closed it again "Tell me what happened" he said "tsk ... nothing is happened Hyung, this is only because of the accident, I hit the pole" he answered without thinking "this isn't a new bruise but it's also not too long ... in the library? That ugly supervisor is bothering you again?" he sneered, Yesung nodded. "Why don't you quit from that place? I mean, you can be fulltime here" Heechul said while playing his nails "I can't, he will definitely interfere with Leeteuk Hyung, even though there is Kangin protecting him now" Yesung muttered "Haah ... it's hard to be a beautiful man like us, right?" Heechul said while waving his hair "us ?? I'm not Hyung" said Yesung while frowning "tsk .. look at yourself" replied Heechul while looking at Yesung from head to toe. "But I'm glad you're fine," he continued.

     Yesung stood at the cashier counter as usual. Donghae and Hyukjae go back and forth to serve customers and clean the table. Meanwhile, Heechul sat pretty on his desk, sometimes greeting customers there. Suddenly Heechul approached Yesung "Hey, my friend need a singer in his club. Do you want to try it? Don't you need money" Heechul said. "At the club? Just as a singer, it means that I don't need to work until morning, right?" Yesung asked "No ... you only paid 2 hours singing ... after that they will be too busy to listen to the song ... hahaha" Heechul answered "I'll think about it first, I'll talk about this with Wookie," said Yesung. Hearing that Heechul sighed "You two have been in relationship for 2 years, are you still not blessed by his parents" Heechul asked. Yesung just nodded and Heechul patted his back while returning to his desk.

     "Hi Hyung ..." sounds the voice in front of Yesung's counter. The beautiful man raised his head, in front of him stood a tall, brown haired young man who smiled "Oh..Kyu, you come, want to order as usual?" Yesung asked. The young man named Kyuhyun just nodded "My tastes haven't changed" he said. Yesung smiled and tapped on the usual menu for Kyuhyun. The young man was also a regular customer at the cafe where he worked in the afternoon. Because of that Yesung already knew him and gave him the nickname 'Kyu' "Sit down Kyu ..." Yesung said. "I'm wanna here Hyung ..." Kyuhyun answered. "Whatever you like" said Yesung ignoring him because another customer arrived.

"Hyung ..." called Kyuhyun

"Hmmm ..." murmured Yesung who was still serving customers

"When do you will to go out to drink with me" asked Kyuhyun

"I don't know Kyu ..." Yesung answered while continuing to enter the order

"Hyung .." the young man called again

"Next ... what?" Yesung answered

"When ??" said Kyuhyun.

     Yesung rolled his eyes and stopped his activities, smiling bitterly at the customer in front of him, then looked at Kyuhyun "You brat" said Yesung. Kyuhyun just rubbed his back head. Yesung continued his activities again

"Hyung .." Kyuhyun called again

"tsk .. Kyu ..." Yesung did not continue his words when his eyes were catch on Donghae and Hyukjae giggling while covering their faces with trays. When the two chuckles caught, Donghae pretended to clean the nearby wall. Hyukjae whistling, heading towards the kitchen. Yesung just shook his head "When I have free time, I'll let you know. Now.. find your seat Kyu" said Yesung. Hearing Yesung's words, Kyuhyun raised his thumb and walked to find an empty table.

     "Waa .. That young man is handsome and cute, you're lucky Yesung" Heechul said behind Yesung "Hyung, don't surprise me like that. He's a student on campus where I work" Yesung answered. Kyuhyun turned towards them, Heechul shamelessly waved his hand. Yesung just rolled his eyes as Heechul approached Kyuhyun's desk.

     At 8pm, Yesung left the cafe. He walked to the nearest CD machine for cash pull then headed for the bus stop. He tightened his coat, the night air was very cold. After a 15-minute trip, he got off at the bus stop and headed to an underground club.

 

 

 

I present this chapter for Terry..there are a little Kyusung moment...i've tried hahaha...

Get well soon..*muach..