Four ,

Dot Comma

     A beautiful man walked into a small apartment and stopped at the door. He saw a flowers bouquet lying on the floor. The beautiful man picked up the flowers bouquet and saw the small card "I Love You .. From Siwon ... Tsk, so cheesy" he muttered. He left the apartment and threw away the flowers bouquet. The beautiful man came back in and opened the apartment door.

     He arranged food on the table and wrote notes on a small paper "Eat well Hyung ..." he muttered while smiling. He stood up and left the apartment.

     Yesung opened the door of his apartment, after hanging his coat, he saw food arranged neatly on the table. He opened the note and smiled. The beautiful black haired man entered the bathroom. After he felt refreshed, he sat and the TV "It feels weird, only sit here" he muttered.

     Suddenly there was a knock on the door. He got up and rushed to open the door "Hi ..." said a tall, handsome man. Yesung smiled "Hi Siwon .. Came in" said Yesung "This is for you ..." Siwon said as he handed the sunflowers bouquet. Yesung accepted "Yaah ... I'm not a woman, why did you give me a flowers?" Yesung muttered "hm .. I don't know, I can't hold it back. Every time I see a beautiful flower, I'll remember you" said Siwon. He looked around the room. "Sit down ... Do you want a coffee?" Yesung asked while blushing. Siwon nodded. "How about your important meeting?" Yesung asked as he handed over the coffee cup. The handsome man drank it "Everything is going well ... Do you want to go out tonight? We have dinner outside" Siwon said. "Wookie has made me a dinner ... Hm, do you want to eat here, even though my place is small, at least this is ... warm" murmured Yesung blushing. The beautiful man scolded himself, why did he say such a thing. He bit his lip. Siwon laughed at Yesung's behavior. "You're so cute ... Are you really faking your age?" he said while rubbing Yesung's hair. "Yaah ... Keep your words ... huh!" Yesung said sullenly.

     Siwon looked around and took a small towel. He confronted Yesung's body in front of him and dried Yesung's hair. "Yaah ... I can do it myself" said Yesung while holding Siwon's big hand. They stared to each other.

     Suddenly Yesung's cellphone rang, Yesung released Siwon's hand and took his cellphone "Hai Wookie, Yeah, I'm eating it, Thank you. Okay ... Bye" he said. Yesung turned to Siwon "Sorry ... Come on, we eat. Wait, I'd better warm up again" he said as he walked to the kitchen counter. Siwon stood behind Yesung "Can I help you?" he said. "No need Siwon, please rest. You just arrived from Taiwan. Just sit down" said Yesung.

     After dinner and cleaning up the utensils, they sat on the couch. Siwon spread his arms "What ??" Yesung asked "Don't you miss me? Can I hug you?" Siwon asked. Yesung paused and thought. He hesitantly leaned his back against Siwon's chest "You're just fit in my arms ... hahaha" Siwon said "Tsk ... proud of yourself" he muttered.

     "Are you still having a bad dream?" Siwon asked. Yesung shook his head "It has diminished a lot after I started remembering my childhood. You know, Mr. Kim ... I mean Uncle Jang Hyuk. He is the mastermind behind our family accident. He also tried to harm Wookie. If only I and Kyuhyun didn't arrive on time ..." . "Who is Kyuhyun ??" Siwon cut "He is ... A student at my past work place. We have known each other for a long time," said Yesung "Why did you come with that man?" Siwon asked.

     Yesung straightened and turned to look at Siwon "Why are you asking like that?" Yesung said "Not my intention like that, forgive me .. Do you like him?", "Siwon .." Yesung cut "Why are you possessive like this? We are just friends" he continued. "Hey .. Are you trying to avoid it? You already ignored the greeting card from me" Siwon said. Yesung glared "What do you mean ??" Yesung said. Siwon closed his eyes and rubbed his face roughly "Where are the greeting cards and the flowers?" Siwon asked, looking around. The handsome man looked at Yesung who was standing. He thought "Did his Dongsaeng throw it away?"

     Siwon stood up and hugged Yesung "I'm sorry ... Maybe I should have asked you directly" Siwon whispered. The handsome man cupped Yesung's face and looked into his eyes "Yesung .. Will you be my lover?" Siwon said. Yesung gawked and blinked several times "Isn't this too fast?" he asked. "Hmmm ... Not really, we have been one home and one room" Siwon whispered. Seeing Yesung blushing, Siwon smiled "I just want to speed up our process. At least this can secure you from outside interference" he continued. "Siwon, I can protect myself, I'm not that weak ... Yesterday I could fight my uncle and ... mmpphh ..." Yesung's chatter was cut off because Siwon closed his lips ... Kissing him.

     They let go of their clinch and pant "Yes or no?" Siwon asked. Yesung nodded. Siwon smiles and hugs the beautiful man "Thank you ... I love you" said Siwon. Yesung hugged the handsome man back.

.

.

     They live their life as partners with sweet morning routines. Siwon picked Yesung in his apartment and drove to the cafe before leaving for office. They were always welcomed by the two cute fanboys near the door.

     Heechul approached Yesung who was leaning on the counter "Hey .. My friend asked you again" Heechul said. Yesung seemed to think "Um ... Ow ... The job at the time, singing at the club. I don't know Hyung, will Siwon allow me?" said Yesung "You better talk to him first, I know you like to sing" Heechul said "But it's at the club, Hyung ..." Yesung whispered. "But Zhoumi is a good person, he will take care of you, because he know, I have considered you as my Dongsaeng. After all, you are a singer, not waiter there. Guests will not mess up," Heechul said. Yesung thought while frowning.

     The doorbell rangs "The right time to talk" Heechul hummed. Yesung looked at the handsome man who walked in. Behind him were several people, they sat in empty places. "Hi baby, I want a meeting here, can i?" Siwon said. Yesung smiled "Um ... I'll tell Hyukjae to take the menu to your table" Yesung said. Siwon nodded and winked. Yesung blushed "Yaah ... Don't be lovey dovey here, I hate to see it" said Heechul, grimacing "Tsk ... You're just jealous, Hyung" Yesung said as he rolled his eyes.

     Hyukjae approached Yesung's counter "Hyung ... I don't like that woman, she tried to approach your lover. Look at her clothes and cleavage" whispered Hyukjae "Yaah .. I want to pry someone's eyes" said Donghae while squeezing his hand "Someone in trouble ..." hummed Yesung. Hyukjae scratched his head and walked away when Siwon called out to him.

     Yesung was tapping on the menu monitor when the doorbell rang "Hi .. Hyung" someone said. Yesung raised his head and smiled "Hi Kyu ... You're not ditching right?" Yesung asked "Tsk ... Of course not Hyung ... Actually your Dongsaeng told me to come here, you said you want met me ..." replied Kyuhyun "Tsk ... I never said that Kyu ... So, the menu as usual?" Yesung asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "Are you not bored? At least try something new," said Yesung. The handsome brown haired man shook his head "No ... I'm the type of person who is loyal", "Yaah .. Are you insinuating me?" Yesung said. Kyuhyun widened his eyes "Not Hyung ... That only applies to me, I'm still faithfully waiting for you" he said with a grin "Yaah ... Don't say that ..." Yesung whispered, he glanced at Siwon. Yesung was surprised to find Siwon staring at him. Kyuhyun turned towards Yesung's gaze "Ah ... Apparently there is the guard" Kyuhyun muttered. "Oh .. Hyung, there is something in your hair" said Kyuhyun while Yesung's hair "Kyu ... Sit down" said Yesung. Hyukjae is taking a chocolate cake humming "Someone in trouble ...". Yesung glared at him.

.

     Siwon is reading the report when the doorbell rangs. He saw a handsome brown haired man enter and walk with a wide smile on his face. Siwon followed the man's movements. "Hey ... look at Yesung who talked and smiled beautifully, then pouted. They look close. Is this guy named Kyuhyun?" he thought. Suddenly Yesung looked at him. His beautiful lover looks nervous. The man's hand Yesung's hair. Siwon turned his face away, his chest rumbling, suddenly his mind became chaotic.

     Heechul paid attention to the drama that happened at his café. The beautiful man walked and sat beside Kyuhyun. "Why are you doing that, cutie?" Heechul asked "What did i do Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked back "Deliberately making Yesung's lover jealous, you're still young and handsome, there must be many who like you" Heechul said "But there's nothing like him" said Kyuhyun while glancing at the cashier counter. "Me..the first who met him, I secretly protected him from the evil man" he continued. "Oh .. cutie, I'm so sorry, maybe he wasn't destined for you" Heechul said while holding Kyuhyun's hand. The handsome brown haired man lowed his head.

     Suddenly he stood up and walked to the employee area,he approached Yesung. The beautiful black haired man keep silent. Kyuhyun pulled Yesung's hand and took him to the locker room, Kyuhyun pinned Yesung on the wall. "Kyu ... What is it ..." Yesung said cut off because Kyuhyun kissed him. Yesung pushed the handsome man and slapped him. Kyuhyun turned away and left the cafe.

     Siwon came in and found Yesung leaning against the wall and lowed his head "Yesung .. Did he hurt you? I will give him a lesson" said Siwon about to turn around. Yesung held his arm and hugged him from behind "I'm fine Siwon, we just talked" whispered Yesung.

     A beautiful brown haired man was watching the cafe from the car. After he saw Siwon and his coworkers leaving, he also left the place.

     After Siwon and his coworkers said goodbye. Heechul approached Yesung "You haven't said anything" said the beautiful man "Tsk ... There's nothing to say, Hyung" Yesung said.