Six •

Dot Comma

     "Thanks for picking me up, you come quickly," Yesung said "I'm crossing this road" replied Siwon. They stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. "We have dinner first," said Siwon. Yesung saw the building "Can I just eat outside? I'm not used to a place like this" said Yesung. "Do you want to choose the place?" Siwon asked. "Can i? I'll take you to my favourite place" Yesung replied "Okay ... We're leaving" said Siwon.

     They headed to Myeongdong. Yesung got out of the car, headed to the Gyeranppang seller and sat on the bench, Siwon followed doubtfully. Yesung gave Siwon a Gyeranppang and took for himself. "Lets eat, this is delicious" he murmured. Siwon bit his egg bread, "Um ... this is delicious" he murmured. Hearing that, Yesung smiled "After this, we will eat Dakkochi, you are not allergic to chicken meat?" Yesung asked. Siwon who was chewing his egg bread, just shook his head. "Hmm ... I don't know where you work?" Yesung asked. "I'm currently running my father's company in the automotive sector, because I like cars" he replied. Yesung just nodded, they talked lightly.

     Suddenly Yesung's eyes caught Boss Kang's men, they also looked at the beautiful man "Siwon .. Come on, run !!" Yesung said while pulling Siwon's hand. They ran past the crowd and turned into an alley. With a deep breath, Yesung muttered "Have they not chased?" "We can call the police" said Siwon "Tsk ... That won't be useful, and look at your face" said Yesung amused. The handsome man's hair is a mess. They stared and laughed. "At least I'm not out of breath like you" Siwon said "Tsk ..." Yesung snorted. "Hey ... You..!!" someone shouting "Oh no ... Come on" shouted Yesung again pulling Siwon's hand, they hid behind a large barrel. Yesung peered and pulled Siwon to the parking lot and entered the car. "Great, I don't need to go to the Gym tonight," Siwon said while wiping the sweat off his face, they laughed.

     Siwon opened the apartment door. Yesung followed "Where's Aunt In sung?" Yesung asked. "She will come at 6 am and go home at 4 pm" he replied, Yesung nodded and pout his lips, Siwon smiled "Actually I want to ask, how old are you?" Siwon asked "24 .." Yesung replied briefly "What? You are even older than me, thanks God, I will not be considered to like under age" Siwon said "What ?? !!" Yesung shouted. Siwon laughed.

     In the midnight, Siwon heard a strange voice from Yesung's room, he slept lightly. Siwon came out and approached the room door, heard a groan from inside. Siwon opened the door and saw Yesung moving while groaning. Siwon sat on the edge of the bed "Yesung .. Get up" he called. The beautiful man rolled around. Siwon was confused, did not know what to do, he shook Yesung's body which kept moving. His legs kicked "Oh .. Damn" swearing Siwon "Yesung ... Hey ..." Siwon whispered while holding Yesung's hand. Yesung's shirt was revealed, showing his flat stomach. Siwon glares, trying to ignore. "Wookie ..." whispered Yesung. Siwon patted the beautiful man's cheek "Arrgh .. !!" Yesung shouted as he woke up sitting, breathing hard. "Yesung ... are you okay?" Siwon asked. Yesung turned and closed his face "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry" Yesung muttered. Siwon held Yesung's arm and rubbed it. Seeing Yesung sobbing, Siwon pulled Yesung in his arms and tapping his back.

     "Is he your lover?" Siwon asked, handing Yesung a glass of water. Yesung looked at the handsome man "Wookie?" Siwon asked. "Ah ... yeah, am I talking while sleep?" Yesung said. Siwon nodded "Listen, I don't want to interfere in your problem, but if you need help, don't doubt to ask me" Siwon said. "I'm glad you're here, I'ts like having a roommate hahaha ..." Siwon continued. Yesung smiled "hm .. Your father said is true, you are lonely" answered Yesung. Siwon was silent "I'm just too lazy to be friends" he replied. "Come to the cafe, there are many people who are pleasant" said Yesung "Those who were just silent? They are strange" said Siwon. "Haiish .. Don't say them like that" said Yesung while hitting Siwon's arm "Arrgh ..." shouted Siwon "Oh ... Sorry ... "Yesung yelled " Well ... I'm your boss, why did you hit me "said Siwon" Sorry boss, I'ts accidentally "said Yesung. Hearing that, Siwon laughed. "You should to laugh a lot, you look more handsome" Yesung muttered. Siwon raised his eyebrows, Yesung just grimaced "Good night" said Yesung, pulled the blanket and pretended to sleep "Good night "Siwon answered, then came out.

.

.

     "Hyuung ..." shouted a beautiful Brown haired man, he sat and gasped. The door to his room opened "My son ... Are you okay?" asked a middle aged woman who was still beautiful "I'm just have a nightmare Mother" he replied "Sorry, you have to go through this, but please forget him" said his mother. "But why, Mother? Is it because he's an orphan?" Ryeowook asked. His mother fell silent, "The necklace that your father took yesterday, is that his necklace?" asked his mother, Ryeowook nodded. His mother looks sad, she walks out. Ryeowook just looked at the door "Are you okay Hyung .." Ryeowook murmured, remembering their meeting today.

.

.

     The next day in Siwon's apartment, they underwent activities as usual, having breakfast together and Siwon took Yesung to the cafe before leaving for his office. During his work, Yesung had to be patient because Heechul continued to follow wherever he move, trailing him.

     The cafe doorbell rangs "Welcome ... Hi, Yesung Hyung's friend" said Donghae. Siwon smiles and walk to the cashier. "Hi ... Have you had lunch?" Siwon said. Yesung raised his head "I'll have lunch after my shift is over. Do you want to order or just stop by?" Yesung said. "I would like to try a coffee and a piece of cheesecake here," Siwon said. Yesung nodded and tapped the menu. "Hi .. Handsome .." Heechul suddenly greeted, Siwon nodded and walked to the empty table. "Can i ... Can i?" whispered Heechul while gesturing to Yesung, Yesung rolled his eyes "Alright, but remember, don't be too aggressive Hyung, or he will be afraid" Yesung replied "Tsk ..." Heechul snorted as he approached Siwon's desk.

     Suddenly Yesung's cellphone rang, he saw the caller's ID and immediately picked it up "Wookie ... How are you ... Oh, Mr. Kim ... Okay, I'll come in an hour, thank you" Yesung said. Heechul apparently noticed and approached Yesung, he pulled Yesung to sit in front of Siwon "Tell me, what's wrong?" Heechul said "Ryeowook's father told me to come to his house" Yesung replied "I'll take you and accompany you" said Siwon. Yesung looked at Siwon "Ah .. Whatever you like" answered Yesung.

     Yesung froze, his mind wondering why Ryeowook's father told him to come. Did they finally bless or was there bad news going on ??

 

 

Yewon 'running' date...

This is my short update bcause tomorrow will be my chapter...*bow