Five •

Dot Comma

      Yesung stepped out of the room, he looked for the direction of the kitchen. Suddenly Siwon's room door opened, the handsome man had looked neat wearing a shirt and his hair was neatly arranged "Oh..hi, good morning" said Yesung. Siwon saw Yesung's hair "Tsk ... Look at your hair. How can you come out with hair like this?" Siwon said, approaching Yesung, taking a towel on Yesung's shoulder and drying his hair. "Oh ... sorry young master !!" said a maid who turned towards the kitchen "Ah .. Aunt In sung, is breakfast ready?" Siwon asked. The woman who was called aunt In sung nodded. Yesung pulled a towel from Siwon's hand. Siwon raised his hand and headed for the dining room. His steps stopped when Yesung walked into the room "Hey ... let's have breakfast" he called "Ah, I will have breakfast outside" answered Yesung "But ... you live in my place, so eat with me" said Siwon.

     They sit face to face and eat quietly "Have you thought about which work you will keep?" Siwon said, opening the conversation. Yesung nodded "I will resign from the library. So I will take the morning shift in the cafe. Is that okay? So in the afternoon I will be at home" Yesung replied "Sounds good to me. How did you sleep last night?" Siwon asked while sipping his coffee "I'm not sleeping straight away, but later I will get used to it" answered Yesung "So where should I take you this morning?" Siwon asked "Ah ... it's no need, I can ride the bus" Yesung replied "My father is still watching us, so please cooperate" whispered Siwon. Yesung just nodded.

     On the way to the library, Yesung and Siwon just silent. Siwon glanced several time at the beautiful man next to him "Where did your parents live?" Siwon asked, trying to break the silence between them "They are not there, I stayed and raised in the orphanage at Damyang" Yesung replied "Oh ... Sorry" Siwon said, feeling sorry for asking "It's alright Siwon" Yesung answered. They stopped in front of the university building. "Wait ..." Siwon said when Yesung would open the door "where is your cellphone?" Siwon asked. Yesung pouted his lips but still gave his cellphone to Siwon "This is my number, call me if you wanna going home" said the handsome man "No need Siwon" Yesung said "and I insist" replied Siwon. Yesung stared briefly and got out of Siwon's car.

     The beautiful man walked towards the library building. He saw Leeteuk and Kangin talking while holding hands. "Good morning ..." he said. The two men smiled "There is good news for us, it looks like this morning Mr. Kim is not on duty here" said Leeteuk "Really? That is good, but even though I have business with him" Yesung answered. Leeteuk put on a serious face "But ... why do you want to deal with him?" asked the beautiful man. "I will resign" answered Yesung. Leeteuk and Kangin glared "But why Hyung?" Kangin asked "I have another job," he replied, his two coworkers just nodding. "Hey .. You can ask scholarship students to help" Yesung said "Yes .. that's right" Leeteuk nodded "Hyung, I will go first, look for the music art building, see you later" said Yesung, they waved.

     Yesung walked towards the campus, he saw a familiar figure sitting under a tree, his eyes closed, he listened to the song with a headset and hummed. Yesung approached the brown haired man and sat beside him. The man felt his presence and opened his eyes "Hyung .. why are you here?" he asked. "I'm doing something and why aren't you in class?" Yesung replied "Ah .. I'm lazy, seriously Hyung, shouldn't you be in the library?" asked the man again "I don't work Kyu, I'm looking for a music art building, do you want to help me?" Yesung said.

     Kyuhyun stood up and cleaned his pants "Come on ... I'll take you" Kyuhyun asked "Hm ... Wait, is it okay for me to enter like this?" Yesung asked "Hyung, you're like a new student, come on ..." said Kyuhyun "tsk ..." Yesung snorted as he followed Kyuhyun's steps. They passed an artificial lake "Why are you looking for a music art building?" Kyuhyun asked "I am looking for someone" Yesung replied "Oh .. I will give you the tour" Kyuhyun said, Yesung smiled.

     They passed a park. Suddenly Yesung saw someone he missed "Wookie .. !!" he called, while running a little. Kyuhyun is shocked and follows him. Yesung wants to approach Ryeowook when a man holds his arm. "Sorry sir, you can't approach our young master" he said "Wookie, look at me ... Wookie ... !!" he shouted again. The beautiful man he called finally turned, but a man held him back. When Ryeowook stopped "Hyung, I love you" whispered Ryeowook, before the man holding him took him away. Yesung who saw Ryeowook's lip movements also whispered the words "I love you too Wookie". Kyuhyun walked over to Yesung who was looked down. "Hyung ... are you okay?" he asked. Yesung nodded and turned, walked away.

     They stood at the edge of the lake "Is he your lover?" asked Kyuhyun "Yeah .. We've been together for 2 years, but his parents didn't approve from the start, maybe because I was poor" said Yesung. Kyuhyun didn't know what to say. He just kept quiet and joined to stare the lake. "Hey ... Hyung, let's go to the cafe where you work" said Kyuhyun.

Yesung glared "And you ditched today? No ..." he said

"Come on Hyung, you promised to come out with me. Even though I'm still young, but you can talk about anything with me" said Kyuhyun.

"Yaah ... Do you mean to say I'm old? .. You are brat" Yesung shouted while slapping Kyuhyun's back head

"Argh ... Do you need to hit me this hard?" Kyuhyun shouted while rubbing his head.

"Hehe ... Sorry, that's reflex" Yesung answered.

     They entered the cafe "Welcome, oh.. Hi Yesung and Hi Cutie" Heechul said with his beautiful smile

"Morning Hyung .. Sit down Kyu, I will order" said Yesung

"No Hyung, I invited you, so I treat" replied Kyuhyun

"Hey ... Don't use your parents' money for something like this" said Yesung

"But my position is man here" replied Kyuhyun

"What ?? I'm a man too" shouted Yesung.

"Hey ... Are you two dating?" Donghae asked

"No ..." Yesung replied

"Yes .." Kyuhyun answered.

Yesung was about to hit Kyuhyun when Heechul shouted "Yaah ... no need to pay, I treat".

"But ..." Yesung and Kyuhyun said together

"Shut up ... Sit down" answered Heechul.

"Kyu ... We are not dating" Yesung said

"I know ... just trying" murmured Kyuhyun

"Do you want me to hit you?" said Yesung

"Tsk ... use your little hands for other things Hyung" replied Kyuhyun.

Yesung glared "Today's young people dare to speak" Yesung murmured.

"Ah ... Hyung, can I talk to you? Before I forget" said Yesung

"Apparently it is already old" Kyuhyun muttered

"Tsk ..." Yesung snorted. The beautiful man approached Heechul, "Hyung, may I take the morning shift here? Full morning shift, because I have resigned from the library" said Yesung.

"Oh ... great, do you get a good job?" said Heechul "Can you say that," said Yesung. "Today I will work as usual" continued Yesung "Hm .. But later go home early, because tomorrow you enter in the morning" Heechul said "Okay Hyung, thank you" answered Yesung

"Now enjoy your date first" said Heechul

"Tsk .. not you too "Yesung muttered. Heechul laughed while returning to his desk.

     After successfully convincing Kyuhyun to go home. Yesung stood at the cashier counter as usual. Actually he wanted to go to his apartment but Hyukjae warned that there were some people who were always checking and watching over his apartment. At 6pm Heechul told him to go home, Yesung took his cellphone, called Siwon. "Hi ... Siwon, are you not busy? You said I have to call you if i want to go home ... Okay, I'll send my location" he said.

     Yesung turned and was surprised to see Heechul behind him with a questioning face. "What ??" Yesung asked "Who are you calling? ... Haaah ... Yesung, don't say you have sugar daddy" shrieked Heechul "Hyuung ..." Yesung whined. When the sound of the doorbell rang, Heechul glared and opened his mouth wide. Donghae and Hyukjae also froze when they saw a tall and handsome man wearing an expensive suit entered the cafe. The man smiled broadly, his dimple looked "Yesung, let's go home" he said "Alright, Hyung I go home first" said Yesung "Ah .. Okay ... Okay ..." Heechul answered still frozen. Yesung just shook his head, they left the cafe.

"What was that ?? !!" Heechul shouted "Hmm ... Yesung Hyung and a handsome and rich man?" said Donghae "I also want ... God, why ?!" Heechul shouted. Seeing the behavior of their boss, Donghae and Hyukjae only stared at each other.

 

 

I present this chapter to Avi...*muach