Five ,

Dot Comma

     Yesung left the cafe and saw Ryeowook leaning back in his car. They smile and hug. "Why are you here Wookie?" Yesung asked. "I just finished the piano practise session Hyung, I passed this road, so I thought i'll waiting you. Come home with me Hyung" Ryeowook answered. Yesung nodded and entered the car.

.

     Yesung and Ryeowook entered the room "Hyung, I'll make you a coffee, take a bath first" said Ryeowook. "Okay ... Thanks Wookie" said Yesung. Ryeowook looks at the sunflowers in the vase next to the TV. "Hyung .. Let's take a walk" said Ryeowook while hugging Yesung. "Okay ... But let me drink my coffee first, you're like a Koala Wookie" Yesung said. "I like to hug you Hyung. Hmm, how did you meet him?" said Ryeowook. Yesung pushed the coffee cup away from his lips, he was surprised by Ryeowook's question "He saved me twice" Yesung answered "Do you love him?" Ryeowook asked. Hearing that, Yesung fell silent. Ryeowook took the cup from Yesung's hand and he cupped Yesung's face "Do you still love me Hyung?" whispered Ryeowook. Yesung looked at the eyes and lips of the beautiful brown haired man "Wookie .. I love you as a brother. We can't be together again as before" Yesung said. "But I'm used to you Hyung" whispered Ryeowook.

     Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Ryeowook thinned his lips and got up to open the door. "Hi ... Can I meet your Hyung?" Siwon said. Ryeowook nodded and gave way to the handsome man "Hi .. Baby" Siwon said while giving a bouquet of flowers to Yesung and hugging him "Do you want a coffee, Siwon?" Yesung asked. Siwon nodded. Yesung walked to the kitchen counter to pick up a cup of coffee "Hey .. How about we go out together? You said, you want to take a walk, Wookie?" Yesung asked "I don't know Hyung, I don't want to interfere your date" he said while pouting, Yesung touched Siwon's cheek "Is it okay, Siwon?" Yesung asked. Siwon smiled and nodded.

.

     Finally the three of them came out with Siwon's car. They walked in a park. Yesung hugged Ryeowook's shoulder and hold Siwon's hand. Suddenly a group of girls approached "Oppa ... Are you an actor? I've seen you on TV," said one of the girls. Siwon shook his head "No ... I'm not an actor, sorry" he said "Aah .. It's okay, but may we take a photo, you're very handsome" she said while standing beside Siwon with her friends.

     Yesung's grip was released due to the pushed of the enthusiastic girls. Yesung smiled seeing Siwon become awkward serving the 'photo session' "Come on Hyung, we'll go first" said Ryeowook. Yesung nodded and they continued walking "Hey Hyung, let's eat a burger, I haven't eaten it for a long time," Ryeowook whined. Yesung laughed "You will get fatter if you eat it" he said. "Let it be..." Ryeowook answered while pouting. Yesung looked back several times "Don't we need to wait for Siwon?" Yesung asked "Let's just buy it first ... I'm hungry Hyung" said Ryeowook "Okay ... okay" said Yesung.

     When the two beautiful men get their burgers, Siwon comes "Hey ... Do you want a burger?" Yesung brought his burger closer to Siwon's lips. The handsome man smiled, he held Yesung's hand and bit the burger he was holding. Then Siwon feeds Yesung. Ryeowook pouted at the lovey dovey scene. Yesung turned to the beautiful brown haired man, Yesung holding Ryeowook's burger and feeding him.

     Seeing the closeness of the two beautiful men, Siwon felt he had to cancel his plan to tell the truth about the flowers. But he will still talk about the problem about a man named Kyuhyun. What makes his lover's face blush. Siwon felt they were more than just talking.

.

     Arriving at Yesung's apartment, Ryeowook immediately said goodbye to home. Siwon held Yesung's hand "Baby, how about tonight you stay at my apartment?" Siwon asked. Yesung looked thinking, then he nodded.

.

     After closing the apartment door, the handsome man followed Yesung who walked towards the guest room. Siwon held Yesung's arm "Hey ... Hey, where are you going? You're in the wrong room ..." Siwon said. The beautiful man blushed "Siwon .." he murmured. Siwon took Yesung's hand and guided him to sit on the bed. The handsome man held Yesung's cheek "Are you tired? I have something to talk to you," he said. Yesung looked into his eyes "Speak up Siwon" said Yesung. "What really happened in the locker room? What did the man do to you?" Siwon asked "Tsk ... We only talked Siwon" Yesung answered. Siwon knows his beautiful lover is lying "Tell the truth baby, we have to trust each other, how can we lasting if you cover something up" said Siwon

     "He kissed me ..." Yesung answered. Hearing that, Siwon closed his eyes "Do you like him too?" Siwon asked. Yesung was shocked, he shook his head "I have considered him as Dongsaeng, but he continued to force it, but trust me, he is actually a good kid" Yesung replied "Okay, I'm sorry baby ... And what about your feelings to Ryeowook?" Siwon asked "I'm trying to think of him as Dongsaeng Siwon ... We are used to each other, please ... Believe me, I already belong to you" Yesung said.

     Siwon Yesung's black hair. The handsome man lying down Yesung softly. Siwon hugged Yesung's petite body from behind and kissed Yesung's black hair several times "Do you love me?" Siwon asked. The beautiful man closed his eyes and bit his lip. He nodded. Yesung turned his body to face Siwon "Siwon .." he muttered softly. Siwon muttered while looking at Yesung softly "You know, I like to singing right?" he asked. Siwon nodded "So, Heechul Hyung's friend offered me a singing job at the club," Yesung said. Siwon glared and laid down his body. His hand closed his face "It's only singing for 2 hours Siwon. They guarantee the guests won't mess with me" Yesung continued. Siwon looked at Yesung "It's at the club, baby. Even though you only sing, what do people say later?" Siwon said "Why do you care what people say?" Yesung asked. Siwon sighed "It feels weird when I don't do anything Siwon" Yesung said while poking Siwon's cheek. The handsome man turned his head towards his beautiful stubborn lover, a new name for him, which he had just thought of. "Are you going to do it every day? Don't you feel sorry for me to wait for you every night?" Siwon asked. Hearing that, Yesung pouted "How about every weekend? It's just 2 hours of singing Siwon" Yesung said. Siwon sighed "He is really stubborn" Siwon thought.

     "Siwon ... Please" whispered Yesung as he climbed onto Siwon's body "Are you trying to seduce me?" Siwon asked. Yesung smiled while putting his chin on Siwon's chest, took out his puppy eyes. Siwon sighed (again) "Okay ..." Siwon answered "Yeeii .. Thanks Siwon" yelled Yesung while kissing Siwon's lips at a glance "Let's go to sleep" he said as he lay down beside Siwon "Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah ..." Siwon answered while hugging Yesung from behind. Their hands interlocked, Yesung kissed Siwon's big hand. The handsome man smiled and closed his eyes.

.

     The next day, Yesung got up first, after taking a shower, he walked to the kitchen. Aunt In Sung was preparing breakfast "Good morning young master, do you sleep well?" said Aunt In Sung "Morning ... Yes thanks. I will make coffee" said Yesung "Oh .. Let me do young master" said the old woman "Ah .. No need Auntie, I can do it ... Continue cooking" replied Yesung. The old woman bowed.

     Suddenly a burly arm wrapped around his waist "Yaah ... Don't always surprise me!!" yelled Yesung. Siwon put his chin on Yesung's narrow shoulder "Take a shower first" whispered Yesung "Hmm ... Alright, come on ..." Siwon answered while pulling Yesung's hand "No Siwon .. I have showered ... Siwon, no" he said while holding on the kitchen door. Aunt In Sung smiled at the behavior of the two young masters. Siwon laughed loudly and took off Yesung's hand, then entered the room. Yesung shook his head and walked back to took his coffee cup "Thank you young master" said Aunt In Sung. Yesung stopped blowing his coffee "What for, Auntie?" he asked "Because you made young master Siwon laugh" replied the old woman. Yesung smiled.

.

     Siwon's car stopped in front of the cafe, Yesung opened his seat belt and kissed Siwon, "Be careful on the way Siwon," the beautiful man whispered. Siwon smiled "You too ... Don't get too tired" said Siwon. Yesung turned towards the cafe, the building looked deserted, it didn't look like two cute fanboys on the door as usual. Yesung opened the car door and walked into the cafe "Good morning ..." Yesung said. He saw Heechul, Donghae and Hyukjae sitting in a chair. Suddenly a hand wrapped around his chest, he felt the cold blade of a knife on his neck.