One •

Dot Comma

     A petite, black haired and caramel eyes man entered a small apartment room. His steps stopped when he saw a few letters on the floor and picked them up. After changing his shoes with room slippers, he removed his coat and hung it. The man sat on the couch and opened the letters, his eyes closed and he sighed. After neatly folding the letters back and inserting them into a drawer, he leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.

     His nose vaguely smelled the scent of cooking. His eyes opened and he was surprised to see a pair of sparkling eyes above him. "Hyung ... you finally wake up ... come on, have dinner, I've cooked for you" said a cute man above him. "Aahh ... Wookie, you surprised me, luckily I didn't do anything to you ..." replied the beautiful man with a hoarse voice while stretching his body. "Aww ... you must be tired ..." said the cute man named Ryeowook who was the flat stomach of the beautiful man he called Hyung.

     Ryeowook got up and walked to the kitchen counter to pick up the warmed food and put it on the table. Yesung also prepared a bowl and chopsticks, the petit man was astonished to admire the cute men's cuisine. "Waa ... as usual, this looks delicious, thank you Wookie" Yesung said, Ryeowook who was taking rice for each bowl just smiled "You have to eat a lot Hyung, your body looks thinner" he said while putting two bowls of rice in front of Yesung, then sit down while putting his hand on the table and supporting his chin.

     Seeing Ryeowook's actions, Yesung asked "Why are you putting two bowls in front of me ??". "Hyung, now at 10 pm, I have eaten at my apartment earlier," answered Ryeowook, hearing that Yesung glanced at the clock on his bedside table and scratched his head. "I don't want you to skip dinner again, come on ... eat before it gets cold" said the cute man while taking a tangsuyuk, dipping it in sauce and eating it "Night snack ..." he murmured. Yesung laughed and scrambled Ryeowook's brown hair with exasperation then ate after seeing Ryeowook pout his lips while smoothing his hair back.

     "How's your college?" Yesung asked while enjoying his meal. "Hm ...it's alright, we are practicing for a mini concert in two months. That is part of this semester's exam. So, I will be a little busy lately" he said "Ah ... I was also offered to teach privately, a friend of my lecturer is looking for a piano tutor for his son "he continued," And you accept it ?? " Yesung cut, hearing that Ryeowook widened his eyes "Of course, I won't miss it" he replied.

     Ryeowook stood up and sat next to Yesung on the couch and leaned his head on Yesung's shoulder "Hyung ... let me stay at your apartment, I'm afraid to go home" He is whining "Haiissh... of course, without you ask I will tell you to sleep here ... at a time like this, what if there are bad people who will interfere because of this beautiful face like you " Said Yesung as he raised his hand as if to pounce on Ryeowook. The cute man put his arms around his chest ... They laughed.

     After cleaning the rest of the food and washing all the eating utensils. Yesung opened the cupboard and took out the purple pajamas "wear it ... I'll take a shower" Yesung said as he gave pajamas to Ryeowook "Haah ... so you were asleep and haven't taken a shower ?? ... Hyung smells" said the cute man chuckling as he climbed onto the bed and lifted the pillow "Shuuh ... you go smell ... shuuh". "Wookie ... come here, go down ..." Yesung shouted, They are chasing around. Ryeowook laughed "Ne ... give me some mercy ... go take a shower, I'll change pajamas" said Ryeowook panting. Yesung only gave a shot sign at the cute man and rushed to the bathroom, after being satisfied with Ryeowook's acting pretending to be shot.

     After turning on the night lamp, Yesung lay down on the bed next to Ryeowook. Yesung stretched out his hand and Ryeowook immediately raised his head and put it on Yesung's shoulder, the cute man comforted his body when Yesung's hand wrapped around his shoulder. "How about your father and mother? Are they healthy ??" Yesung asked. The cute man in his arms just nodded "Um ... go to sleep, after this you will be busy practicing and giving private lessons. Don't get tired ... huh?" Yesung said "Ne .." Ryeowook answered softly as he closed his eyes "Good night Wookie .." whispered Yesung while kissing Ryeowook's temple "Good night Hyung .." Ryeowook answered.