โ™ฎใ€€๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘. โ‚€โ‚ƒโ‚โ‚†โ‚‚โ‚„

๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”!
ย 
December 11th, 2023

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ Hello, finally I have a proper update for this story in like... a year. I know that Sixteen is not at the forefront of your minds, but it is in mine. I still really want to give this story a third and final chance. But enough of the sob story, onto the actual update.
In March of next year, applications would be open for two years, but very minimal applications were actually turned in. So, I have decided on a soft deadline:
January 31st, 2024, with a final deadline in March. Hopefully this will inspire some to finish your girl(s)!
Okay, that's all from me, I hope you guys have a great year, and happy holidays! <3.

ย 

February 5th, 2024

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ Hi, so some very important things to discuss. First, I have decided not to have a co-author anymore for the time being due to inactivity. I may require one in the future but for now or at least until the deadline passes, I'm going solo. In relation to this, the plotlines for S.Coups and Joshua has reopened. If you have already turned in your girl and would like to change her plot and/or backup plot to one of the two, please let me know.
Because of this, just in case you do want to apply with these plotlines, the final deadline is moved toย 
March 1st, 2024. I think this is a good thing anyways since I wasnโ€™t ready to have the applications closed this week. Extentions will be given out a day or two before the 1st.

ย 

February 27th, 2024

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ Update time! This round: extensions. The extension deadline is on March 7th, 2024. What youโ€™ll need to ask for extension: how many apps you intend to make, the plotlines, how much time you will need, and how far in the app(s) you have completed, extension requests close on the 1st. If any applications are still pending, the deadline to fix your apps to make it accepted and qualified for potential candidates is the 9th.
A little tidbit, but I would prefer if all the plotlines have at least 1-2 applicants for fair chances, and also some younger peeps, and so I could avoid minimal backup plotlines. I know thatโ€™s likely unreasonable given the timeframe, but it would help me in the process of choosing members as well as even out the playing field a little bit.


ย 

March 1st, 2024

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ Finally, after nearly two years, happy deadline day! The time for the deadline today is 11:59PM Mountain Standard Time, and it's also the deadline to ask for extensions. I may have the extension deadline a little bit earlier than the 7th, but it honestly depends on how I feel and how many applications I get overall. I will get started on the process of choosing the members and the reveals/prologue the week after the next, as well as probably asking for assistance when writing.
Anyways, Iโ€™m really looking forward to your wonderful applications and the story of Sixteen to start for the thrid time. Afterall, third time's the charm. :)

ย 

ย 

March 16th, 2024

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ Hi, finally, all the members of Sixteen have been revealed! Please don't ask me the process of choosing the members, I had like 100 different lineups before settling on these twelve. There were so many amazing apps that I would've chosen all of them if I didn't restrict myself to twelve.
Speaking of which, I have also chosen 4 girls who are the former 16TV trainees. They will have small cameos within the story, specifically when the flashbacks of 16TV are shown. Here they are:ย Geifon Elyse Wong, Tachibana Momoka, Zoe Choi, Wi Boram.
So, I have made it a habit of myself to do a couple of things after I do the member reveals for my fics, namely languages and relationships. The languages are mostly an indicator for the language that is being spoken in the story. Overall, the Sixteen members speak eight different languages:
Korean

EEnglishE
JJapaneseJ
MMandarinM
HC
Hokken ChineseHC
GGermanG
VVietnameseV
TTagalogT
And with the relationships, it mostly helps me write the dynamics of the members, as my reading comprehension is not very good, especially when it comes to writing relationships. There is no deadline for this, and you don't even have to do it, but it'll be appreciated if you do so. You can also add the members within your main app if you choose to do so.

CODE ๏ธฐ TURN IN

Anyways, I haven't really started the prologue, but it'll hopefully be up by the end of the month. Once again, thanks for all the support for Sixteen! <3

ย 

DATE

JAC SAYS ๏ธฐ here.
ย 

ย 
SIXTEENย 
Noticeboard

ย