โ™ฎใ€€๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’.

๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”!
ย 

ย 

JULY 21ST, 2015ย โ™ฎ SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
The CEO of Pledis Entertainment, also known as Han Sungsoo watched proudly from afar as his newly debuted boy group, Seventeen started to slowly grow in popularity. He then began brainstorming his next project, and immediately called for a meeting with a couple of his employees within a few days.

Lee Jaeyoon was one of the staff in attendance for the meeting. She had previously worked on Seventeen's predebut activities, which Sungsoo thought she was the perfect fit for his next project. Also present in the meeting was Oh Yeonghwan, one of Pledis' financial advisors.

"Let's do it again!" Sungsoo exclaimed to his employee.

"I'm sorry, sir. I don't follow." Jaeyoon admitted to her boss, confused by his strange and sudden statement.

Sungsoo pulled out a document on his computer, showing the success of Seventeen from the past few months and how it affected Pledis Entertainment. Yeonghwan looked at the documents that Sungsoo presented. He caught onto what Sungsoo was planning, faster than his colleague, who was still in the dark. "You want to debut another artist?" Yeonghwan asked. "This soon?โ€

Well... he almost got it.

Sungsoo sighed out of frustration. He explained to the two that the success of Seventeen can possibly be recreated again with a different batch of trainees, just with some adjustments. And though there were talks of yet another project in the works, the three of them were just too impatient to wait for this one to come together.

After all, Seventeen's career is not guaranteed to be successful or stable as of now.

"Please interrupt me if I'm getting things incorrectly," Jaeyoon began. "But you would like to do another livestream with trainees, identical to Seventeen? With what? The female version?"

Sungsoo clapped his hands together once in excitement, causing Yeonghwan to jump a little at the sudden noise. "Yes, exactly!" Sungsoo exclaimed. "I was hoping to get the ball rolling on this sometime in January, and have the girls officially debut within the next two to four years. I already have some trainees in mind, but hopefully once this year's auditions are finished, then we'll have a set in stone list of trainees. Yeonghwan, would you please write this all down for future references?"

Yeonghwan obliged to his boss' request, pulled out his computer and began writing what Sungsoo had said. "Alright!" Sungsoo said, pacing around the meeting room. "So, since this new project is going to be similar to Seventeen's, the name and number of trainees should be identical as well. So I was thinkingโ€ฆ"

As Sungsoo continued to ramble on and Yeonghwan was typing out his thoughts on the computer, Jaeyoon blankly nodded to Sungsoo's voice, not knowing if this will actually come into fruition.

JAC SAYS Okay here's isโ€ฆ a teaser. I thought I had a strong enough premise for this teaser but as I was writing more, I couldn't really pinpoint what I wanted to convey. (I honestly have major problems putting my thoughts into words) But hopefully I got the point across to you! Anyways, please enjoy this first teaser!

ย 
TEASER ONE
The Start of a Legacy

ย  ย  ย 

ย