โ™ฎใ€€๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ.

๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ใ€€โ™ฎใ€€๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”!
ย 

ย 

JANUARY 5TH, 2016
Jaeyoon always hated the smell of freshly painted walls. Which is why the majority of her house is painted white, even though she has a creative imagination and would like to paint it other colors, but the smell just gives her a migraine. Nonetheless, she was glad that Pledis got rid of that ugly green wall, replacing it with a white color for a while before painting it again recently with a dark purple color for 16TV.

It was the day before the airing of 16TV, staff and the trainees alike running around the building in preparation. Jaeyoon observed from afar, trying not to inhale as much air without getting a headache. She was currently experiencing deja vu from 17TV nearly three years ago. Jaeyoon excused herself and went to the bathroom. On her way back, she ran into a couple members of Seventeen.

Of course, Seventeen knew about this new project, thanks to Choi Seungcheol, who overheard the plans months ago before he was supposed to know and spilled the beans to the rest of the group. They had been ecstatic with the news, knowing they made an impact within the company even as their status as rookies.

Seungcheol spotted Jaeyoon on her way back to the practice room and waved her over. "Mrs. Lee, hello!"

"Hello, Seungcheol, Seventeen. What brings you here?" Jaeyoon asked, alluding towards the training area of the company.

"We are here to give our regards to the trainees and staff!" Kwon Soonyoung chimed in. "It's a very different environment from the first time." He added, looking around in amusement.

"Yeah, I'm glad that green is gone!" Boo Seungkwan added, turning to Xu Minghao. "Trust me, it was horrid to look at for two years straight." He continued, babbling at Minghao about 17TV for a moment before Kim Mingyu nudged him to stop talking.

Jaeyoon patiently waited for Seungkwan to get done speaking before she spoke. "Thank you for your support. Hopefully, we are not stepping on your toes as much."

"No worries, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're very excited for this new project." Seungcheol replied, looking at s for confirmation, in which they quietly agreed to.

The fourteen of them talked more about 16TV as well as 17TV for a while, when Jaeyoon was called into the practice room. Signing off, Jaeyoon left Seventeen up to their own devices.

"I think the girls will be successful, just like we are." Yoon Jeonghan told the guys, who started to walk to their next schedule.

"โ€ฆAre we successful?" Soonyoung wondered, seemingly unaware as to what's to come in the future. Seungcheol was going to answer him, but started to count s out of habit.

"We are missing someone, aren't we?" He asked around, looking at Jeonghan for confirmation. The second eldest nodded, knowing who it was and called out the missing person.

"YAH! JEON WONWOO!"

And where was Jeon Wonwoo? Well, he was where Seventeen and Jaeyoon originally were, dissociating and peering into the practice room where a female trainee unknowingly caught his eye as he was supposed to leave.

Jeonghan's voice snapped Wonwoo out of the trance, quickly running towards the guys and met up with them, leaving 16TV's area of the building.

JAC SAYS The second teaser, at last! I feel like I out while writing this, especially at the end because I didnโ€™t know how to close it and my brain immediately went "romance!!" so enjoy some #WonHwa crumbs. There will hopefully be one last teaser before the deadline, but I'll have to see if it is teaser or prologue material.
OK I'll stop rambling for now.

ย 
TEASER TWO
One Last Time

ย  ย  ย 

ย