Chapter 7

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon forgets to breathe. She never saw such lovely smile before in her life. It feels like Tiffany’s smile could heal any pain and light up the world. Her smile was so soothing and there's a magic in the young woman’s smile that Taeyeon can’t explain.  

 

“M-Master...?”

 

Tiffany’s nervous voice snapped her back into reality and stopped her from staring in awestruck at the beautiful human being in front of her. “Huh...? Oh... What’s wrong, Tiffany?” Taeyeon responded after she managed to regain control of herself. “W-What is that...?” another question from the girl as she hesitantly pointing at one stall beside an ice cream booth.

 

“Ah... It’s cotton candy. Do you want it, Tiffany?” Taeyeon offered. “M-May I...?” Tiffany asked her carefully. “Sure. Come on.” She told the young woman as she didn’t realize that she has grabbed the girl’s hand and pulled the latter to walk together with her to the small shop. And Taeyeon also was not aware that this sudden contact has surprised Tiffany.

 

“How is it?” Taeyeon then asked after Tiffany took a bite of the large sugar cloud in her hand. “I-It tastes so sweet b-but delicious... Thank you, Master...” the girl answered sheepishly before she continued eating the pink confection happily like a little child. And Taeyeon finds it cute. She’s bewitched once again by the adorable sight in front of her. It flutters and warms her heart. It makes her want to keep seeing this captivating side of Tiffany.

 

After walking around the theme park for one more hour and having early dinner together at the seafood restaurant in the location, Taeyeon taking the girl home. “T-Thank you so much for bringing me there, Master... I-I never knew such happy place really exists in this world... I-I will treasure those memories in my life...” Tiffany spoke up timidly while flashing a shy yet stunning smile again when Taeyeon’s sports car already reached the parking lot of her apartment building. “Glad you like it, Tiffany. I’ll take you to other places next time, so you can experience different things.” Because I want to make you become a real human again, Tiffany.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, where were you?”

 

“E-E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter