Chapter 10

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon is watching closely with a thumping heart the beautiful girl who’s falling asleep peacefully on her lap during movie. And she couldn’t help but also staring at the soft-looked lips belong to this attractive human being. Nevertheless, she’s not aware the moment she feels like there’s a magnet pulling her closer and making her slowly leaning down toward the young woman. Her lips then were almost about to touch the girl’s without herself knowing when she’s jolted in surprise because of the bell that suddenly ringed in the apartment. It also woke Tiffany up.

 

“I-I’m so sorry for sleeping on M-Master’s lap…” Tiffany apologized nervously as she lowered her head after immediately sitting up and taking a little distance away from her. The young woman also surprised to find herself lying down on Taeyeon’s thighs. “I-It’s okay, Tiffany…” she’s stuttered since she still tries to calm her racing heart down after she realized that she almost kissed the girl. “O-kay... I’ll check who the guest is…” she then talked again for one more time after a moment, before getting up from the couch and walking away to the front door.

 

“Yo, Kim Taeng. How are you, Buddy?”

 

Tiffany feels scared instantly when she heard a very familiar voice from the unexpected guest at the door whom she’s really afraid of. Will she return to that hellish place and live in the cage again after living a human’s life here. She’s so terrified as she thinking about what she’s been through before. However, she then quickly moving off from the sofa and getting down on her knees and palms with her forehead pressed against the floor. She’s trembling in fear.

 

“Why are you here, Kwon Yuri?” Taeyeon asked a bit peevishly the tall woman in sunglasses and a black leather jacket. She’s surprised to see the mafia gang leader in her apartment. “Don’t be like that, Sajangnim. I just want to meet my best friend. It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?” the tanned woman smiled kindly as she removed her sunglasses before stepping into her penthouse without permission and hugging her brotherly. “Why so stiff, Taeng? Don’t need to worry. I’m alone. My people are waiting in the cars. We won’t disturb any occupants here.” Yuri said again but she just sighed.

 

“Omo, look. Your new dog is welcoming me. It’s so cute, isn’t it. So you put some clothes on the dog, huh. It’s so unpractical and unnecessary, Taeng.” The gangster big boss then changed the topic as she looked at something behind her. She turned around to find Tiffany is on all fours. “What are you doing, Tiffany? Get up. Now.” Taeyeon told the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter