Chapter 6

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon just returned to her penthouse after having a date with her celebrity girlfriend when she found Tiffany sitting blankly on the couch in the living room of her apartment. “What are you doing, Tiffany? Why you haven’t sleep? It’s late already.” She asked the girl who immediately stood up and bowed at her deeply when she has been aware of her presence. “I-I may not sleep b-before Master comes home...” the young woman answered timidly while keeps staring at the carpeted floor. “Who said that?” Taeyeon questioned her again but the latter didn’t reply.

 

“Okay then.” She gave up. “You can go to sleep in the bedroom now, Tiffany. Tomorrow there will be a cleaning ajumma to accompany you here in the apartment since you won’t join me to the office.” Taeyeon told the young woman before walking away to her private bedroom upstairs, leaving the latter alone. She has decided to not bring Tiffany along with her again because she will have an appointment with her company’s business partners outside office tomorrow. “Y-Yes, Master...” the obedient girl replied a bit nervously before going to the guest room.

 

------------------------------------------

 

“What is she doing, Ajumma?” Taeyeon immediately called the middle-aged maid who taking care of her apartment the next day, right after she and her employees have left the Lotte Hotel where her business meeting was held. “Miss Tiffany is just doing nothing, Sajangnim. She only sitting silently on the sofa while keeps staring expectantly at the front door since you went to the office this morning. Seems like she’s been waiting for you to come home.” the maid reported. She then sighed. Why do you keep acting like a pet, Tiffany. How to make you human again.

 

“Do I have any important schedules this afternoon, Irene?” she then asked her personal secretary who sitting on the front seat beside the driver after ending her phone call with the cleaning lady. “No, Miss Kim. There are only some documents to review and approve.” Her secretary answered. “Okay then, I’ll leave the office early today. Just call me if there’s something urgent.” She told her staff when the car has reached her company building. “Yes, Miss Kim.” Irene replied before getting off the vehicle first. Afterwards, the secretary is standby beside her door which has bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter