Chapter 12

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany is taken aback by the sudden deep hug from her former owner who now has become her first ever friend in her life. Her heart then is throbbing for an unknown reason by this unexpected gesture of non-ual physical intimacy from her savior. Nevertheless, the delicate skin ship surprisingly really gave her a warm feeling of comfort she has never felt before. The gentle embrace from the kindest person she has ever known that she believes it could heal any pain in this world also makes her feel safe and secure until it could stop her cry and soothe her.

 

Taeyeon cleared in awkwardness as she immediately unwrapping the beautiful human being in her arms when she has realized what she’s doing toward the latter. But she can’t deny the fact that hugging this young woman made her feel good. “A-Are you okay now?” she’s stuttered. Her heart is pounding. The pretty girl nodded slowly. “I-I wanna buy some ice creams at the minimarket downstairs… Can you wait here, Tiffany…?” she then found an excuse since she needs to calm her racing heart down. “Yes, T-Taeyeon…” Tiffany answered hesitantly.

 

Taeyeon just reached a small park outside her apartment building and she immediately took out a pack of cigarettes and lighter from her pocket after taking a seat on one of the benches. Taeyeon actually is no longer a regular smoker. She only smokes when there’s something disturbing her mind. What’s wrong with me? Why am I being like this? Even Seolhyun and my ex-girlfriends couldn’t make my heart keep thumping like this. She talked to herself while smoking her cigarette. However, her thought then got distracted by the notification from her phone.

 

“Sajangnim~ Could you come to my place tonight? I miss you already and I still wanna continue our session after I finish today’s schedules. Let’s play again, Darling~”

 

Taeyeon just read the message from her celebrity girlfriend and saw a selfie picture of the latter in a y purple underwear revealing her voluptuous mounds that the younger woman has sent to her from a chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter