Chapter 2

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon is a bit startled by a sudden growling sound in her quiet apartment when she’s still thinking about the stranger girl who just appeared at her door this morning sent by her mafia friend as her birthday gift. “Are you hungry?” she then asked the young woman who’s sitting beside her on the sofa. “I-I’m sorry, Master… I-I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday…” the girl replied. “Yuri didn’t give you food?” she questioned again in displeasure. “M-Master Kwon only put water in my cage b-but her men forgot to give me food, Master...” the girl answered.

 

“What the Yuri kept you in a cage?!” Taeyeon is shocked to hear that. The girl nodded slowly. “M-Master Kwon always chained me in a cage b-but sometimes she took me out for a walk with a leash in the garden or giving her some s-ual services, M-Master...” the young woman said. Taeyeon can’t believe of what she just heard. Her best friend is seriously not sane. You’re so ing messed up, Kwon. She clenched her fists peevishly. But then her thought got interrupted by another growling sound. “I-I’m sorry, Master…” the girl apologized again.

 

Taeyeon sighed. “Let’s eat now. I’ll cook something for you.” She then told the girl as she got up from the sofa before taking the latter to the dining room. Taeyeon left the girl in the dining room as she then went to the kitchen to make some kimchi fried rice. When she has finished cooking and returned to the dining room, the girl is already kneeling down again beside the chair. “What are you doing, Tiffany?” she asked the girl in confused. “I-I always eat on the floor, M-Master…” the girl said. Damn. You really have ruined this beautiful human being, Kwon.

 

“No. No more kneeling down, okay? From now on you will sit on the chair and eat the food properly on the table, understand, Tiffany?” she spoke up. “Y-Yes, Master…” the girl answered timidly before hesitantly standing up and taking a seat on the chair. “Now eat as much as you want. I’ll take you to the mall to buy some clothes for you after this. I won’t let you roam around the house .” She told her. “T-Thank you, Master… Thank you so much…” the young woman whispered gratefully. She can see tears rolling down Tiffany’s cheeks though the latter doesn’t raise her head. Taeyeon’s heart then hurts when watching the girl starts eating her food ravenously.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“We have arrived.” Taeyeon informed when her blue Aston Martin just reached the VIP member area of the underground parking lot in the biggest shopping mall in the city.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter