Chapter 3

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can I leave you here alone, Tiffany? I need to go to office today.” Taeyeon asked the young woman when she has finished eating her breakfast the next morning. She has let her spend the night in the guest room of her penthouse because she feels pity for this homeless girl. And she still doesn’t know what to do with her. “Y-Yes… Master...” Tiffany answered hesitantly from the chair across her after swallowing her food in hurry. But I don’t think I can do that since you’re not familiar with this place. Taeyeon thought. “Nah. You’ll go with me.” She changed her mind in the end.

 

“Good morning, Kim Sajangnim.” Taeyeon’s employees greeted respectfully and bowed at her when she just entered her big office building after giving her car keys to one of the security guards outside. She nodded slightly and smiled at them a little, but she can see those people can’t take their eyes off the quiet and timid young woman standing behind her. And she’s sure they all will talk about the girl for the whole day. Nevertheless Taeyeon then just shrugged it off as she kept walking to the elevator special for the company’s executives, followed closely by Tiffany.

 

“Good morning, Miss Kim.” Taeyeon’s personal secretary stood up from her chair immediately and bowed at her when she saw her stepped out from the elevator. “Morning, Irene. What time the meeting with the production department today?” she asked her pretty secretary right away. “The meeting will be at 10 AM, Miss Kim.” Irene informed. “Okay, thanks. I still have a time to check some documents then.” She replied after taking a glance at her watch before going into her office room, ignoring another curious eyes toward Tiffany from her secretary.

 

“Happy birthday, Darling…”

 

Taeyeon is surprised by a sudden peck on her left cheek when she just entered her office room as a tall figure appeared before her. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t celebrate your birthday yesterday due to my overseas schedule, Darling...” The younger woman talked again as she put her arms around her neck before getting closer and kissing her on the lips tenderly. After regained control of herself, Taeyeon grabbed the girl’s round and squeezed it in excitement as she reciprocated the kiss passionately that elicits some soft moans from the taller lady’s mouth. The lustful kiss then continued for several more minutes until Taeyeon broke it first to catch some air.

 

“I didn’t expect you’ll be here now since you said you’ll take afternoon flight later today, Seolhyun ah.” Taeyeon told the gorgeous lady as she smiles gently at the younger woman after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter