Chapter 1

A Special Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon just finished taking shower and putting on some shirt and pants when she heard the bell in her penthouse apartment ringed. She then checked the CCTV monitor screen mounted on the wall to see who the guest is, but she only saw something on the floor behind her door. However, she still walked to the front door after taking her steel bat and hesitantly opened the door with the weapon in her right hand. But then she’s so surprised when she found a girl that only wrapped with a dog collar and red green ribbon kneeling down before her. “What the hell…”

 

“W-Who are you…? What are you…?” Taeyeon asked in confused the long brown wavy-haired figure whose both hands are tied tightly in front with another red green ribbon but the latter doesn’t answer until she noticed a blue envelope is placed on the top of the bare girl’s head that keeps hanging low. She then grabbed the medium sized paper and opened it before taking out a yellow card to read the short message which is printed in black capital letters.

 

“MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND KIM TAENG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU. IT CAN BE YOUR PET, YOUR SLAVE, YOUR TOY OR WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE. IT’S SO OBEDIENT SINCE I’VE TRAINED IT HARD. HAVE FUN, BUDDY! FROM -KWON YURI-“

 

What the Kwon Yuri. Gave me a girl to be my slave as a present? Even she also called her “it”. She cursed silently. Taeyeon knows that her best friend since in the high school now is a mafia gang leader but sometimes she can’t accept her wrongdoing. Nevertheless she still pulled up the poor girl from the floor and took her into the apartment because it must be cold to stay in the outside wearing nothing. She then left the girl in the living room to take some clothes for her after untying her wrists. When she returned, the girl already back to the kneeling down position like before.

 

“Get up and put these on.” She told the young woman. “I-I can’t… M-Master Kwon didn’t allow me to wear anything…” the girl finally opened after getting back on her feet slowly but still lowering her head. “This is my place. Yuri is not here.” She spoke again before handing her the t-shirt and shorts. “After you wear those clothes, I’ll send you back to Yuri. I can’t accept you here.” She told her. But then the girl looks panic and terrified as she immediately getting down on all fours. “P-Please… Please don’t send me back to Master Kwon, please… M-Master Kwon said s-she will p-punish and torture me severely if I return…” the girl begged desperately in Taeyeon’s foot.

 

What the , Kwon Yuri. You also abused this girl? She gritted her teeth. “Fine. I won’t send you back to Yuri.” She sighed. She pitied the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter