Chapter 7 AKA Mess Of A Prank

The Big Pack

Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

Oh hey, welcome back. Sorry for the mess in this main living room and the area around it. Why did you look at the mentioned area? Ignore the mess in general, I'm sorry. We are trying to clean this mess up as best we can. Let me explain what has happened. 

I don't know if he was so bored or just that evil (or probably would like to tick Yoongi off), Jungkook played a huge prank earlier and it went a little too far...

OK I lied, it went terribly too far. Way too far. No parties enjoyed it, and right now Seokjin is probably giving him just a bad punishment as his prank. Surprisingly, a good portion of this mess was not due to the prank itself, but from the aftermath. Then again, I should've seen this coming considering what happened leading to Jungkook's stupid prank.


Earlier That Day

I walk into the hall in the main front doorway from the guest room and see Jungkook walking across the foyer to up the staircase. For now, I raise my eyebrow, watching him and shrug to go to the original place I was going to, which is to the library downstairs.

About a few minutes later, I hear a loud angry scream and could tell whose "yah" that was. However, I had a huge suspicion of why Yoongi gave that angry scream that was very loud that I think anyone could hear it and my eyes widen. I rushed out of the library to go to the kitchen for the first aid kit.

"Sehyuk, did you hear that?" Sangdo asks, almost running into the room.

"Who wouldn't hear Yoongi's angry scream to be honest?" I ask him.

Sangdo shrugs as I grab the kit and speed across the house, hearing Yoongi screaming my name, and a mash of Jungkook and profanities. As I go up the stairs, I hear Yoongi from the foyer and turn around to a neutral-looking Jungkook with an angry Yoongi and he looks... he looks... oh boy.

"Sehyuk, now that stupid brat has done it," Yoongi growls. As I thought, the alpha looks angry. "I am glad that he ain't my child because of this ing twerp-"

Yoongi gets interrupted as the rest of the pack comes into the foyer.

"Min Yoongi, you did not just call my son those names and you better have an understandable reason-"

Seokjin pauses his sass when Yoongi turns around. There was silence, and then a gasp.

"What the hell happened?" Hansol asks.

"Jungkook somehow put some weird concoction in a huge balloon and put it above the door and it fell all over my room and it's on me," Yoongi growls angrily, glaring at Jungkook.

I widen my eyes and the box I saw in Jungkook's arms when he passed by me. I look at Jungkook, and why the hell does he looks so neutral? His face is literally :|

"Why, Jungkook? Why would you pull a huge, messy prank?" I ask him.

"I was trying to prank Jimin, but my idea didn't go as well as I thought," he answers.

Jimin glares at him. "It's not funny at all."

Hoseok tries to charge angrily at Jungkook but was being held down by Hojoon. 

"Why would you want to up my mate and make him upset?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook shrugs, "I honestly don't know."

"What was in the huge balloon? It looks bad to clean up." Yooncheol asks.

Jungkook pretends to think and says, "Shaving foam, foamy balls, glitter, and lots of it, mainly."

"You went into my art stuff?" Sanggyun asks. Slime is Sanggyun's hobby so he's probably talking about the floam balls.

Yoongi then charges at Jungkook, ripping the place apart, trying and successfully rip him apart. I can't even explain how much damage the two caused in here. They briefly start in the foyer, but it's mainly the living room. When Jimin finally gets Yoongi off of Jungkook, Seokjin pulls Jungkook's ear and leaves to his room, Namjoon in toll. 

"Let's get cleaned up," Jimin says, also leave to their respective room and to probably cool the furious alpha off. 

And that's where we are at now. I am going to take a break from cleaning this living room because I could hear Seokjin's scolding from downstairs. I go upstairs to Seokjin's room first and overhear the middle of his lecture.

"...and you are lucky that it was not the Head Alpha didn't get caught into your prank accidentally or else it would've been much worse," I hear Seokjin's voice say.

Not true, Yoongi has the worst temper in our pack.

"What I would like for you to do first is to help with the mess you and Yoongi caused in the living room and foyer downstairs. And I would also like you to apologize to Yoongi for messing up his room and also do that to Jimin as well." Seokjin continues.

"And after that, you are getting more punishment and you are also grounded," Namjoon says.

I walk away from their room and see the mess in Yoongi and Jimin's room and see the mess that Jungkook caused in the open door. I mainly see glitter and shower foam. And is that pink food dye? Jungkook also put food dye?

"Excuse me, Sehyuk," Yoongi says, passing by. I see a robe on Yoongi, towel-drying his air. Jimin must've made Yoongi shower. He looks less angry, so Jimin must've calmed him down first as well. 

Speaking of Jimin, I see him cleaning off all the mess, the bedding is shredded off and I could see it seeped through the bed from the angle I am standing at.

"Jimin, you don't have to clean on your own," Yoongi scolds.

"You just showered. You can't mess up your skin more than it already has," Jimin says.

"But it's too much for you to clean up this much Jungkook mess." 

"I think that we should convince Seokjin to have Jungkook help if you are really that concerned."

"I don't trust him cleaning with you considering that you were his main prank target to begin with."

"I actually have an idea," I interfere. "I think that with Soekjin's keeping a watchful eye out, Jungkook should come here to clean the room up all on his own. Since his parents are making him clean up the living room, we should have him clean this room first."

"I like it, don't you think, Yoongi?" Jimin agrees.

"I don't know," he says. "It's too risky."

"How about this, Sehyuk," Jimin starts to say his idea. "While he cleans the room, we could do the laundry part. What do you think?"

After a few beats of silence, Yoongi sighs in defeat. 

"Ok. Let him and Seokjin know," he says. I take that as a cue to call Seokjin to come and take the trouble maker with him, which they both come to Yoongi and Jimin's room. I noticed that Jungkook changed his clothes.

"So, I overheard a small part of your lecture, more specifically the punishment, and all three of us think that Jungkook should also clean this room, and get to that first, and have you watch over him like a hawk since Yoongi is in protective mode. What do you think, Seokjin?" I say.

"I like it, so Jungkook, clean up all this first. And I also told him that he is also doing his laundry today," Seokjin says. "Get to it, mister."

"Yes, eomma," Jungkook says. I finally notice the guilty look on his face. I leave the room to go grab the first aid kit that I left in the foyer and go inside the kitchen to put the first aid kit back in its place. I didn't see any physical injury. Knock on wood. I am surprised that there were no cuts or bruises.

I walk out and see Yoongi and Jimin going down the stairs to do their clothes. I notice that Jimin changed his outfit (probably Yoongi's request due to the fact that Jimin got the mixture on him while he was grabbing Yoongi). I go to the laundry room and they both are removing the stains off their bedding and clothes that they were wearing when the incident happened. In a matter of time, the stains are out and they both put their fabrics in the wash. Whoa, that was magic. How'd they get the stains out that well? Anyway, they both turn the washer on and leave the room. They go into the living room and see Hoseok, who is tidying up the living room.

"No, no, no, no. Hoseok, this wasn't your mess. Stop cleaning right this instant," Yoongi nags.

"Appa, I was just trying to help," Hoseok answers.

"He is right, Hoseok. Seokjin already is going to have Jungkook get this all cleaned up as part of his many punishments," Jimin says.

"I can't believe he wanted to mess with eomma like that."

"I agree with you on that, son. But you must calm your nerves. Go to Taehyung right this instant," Yoongi says, in which Hoseok obeys his father's words and goes upstairs. I see Yoongi and Jimin heading towards the back door, so I go follow Hoseok to his and Taehyung's room. As I stop in the middle of the hallway, Taehyung is coming out of the room and Hoseok grabs him and they head to the hall closet. I see Jungkook and almost die laughing because I see Taehyung smack Jungkook upside his head as they walk by each other. Hoseok didn't even hide his laugh. I see Seokjin going out of the Min's room to follow Jungkook and I decided to head to that next. I see Yoongi and Jimin's now clean room. 

Later on, Jungkook finishes cleaning the living room and did eventually go to apologize to Yoongi (with some reluctance when he had to do the same with Jimin, which Seokjin pulls his ear). Yoongi and Jimin also finished their task of cleaning the fabrics that Jungkook ruined. Seokjin's next punishment was to have Jungkook's turn to do his, along with Taehyung and Hoseok's laundry and when he was done with doing that, that night, he was grounded for a long time.


A/N I have not updated this story for a long time (and I just got this idea couple of weeks ago since writer's block could when it comes to one-shots). I hope you enjoyed this chapter and some slice of evil maknae at his work.