Chapter 3 AKA Argument=Awkwardness

The Big Pack

Welcome back to the mansion. You'll notice that there's a silent atmosphere. With many hybrids in a household, you would be wondering why it's not noisy. Well, there's a reason for that. If something is so quiet(A/N I hate the word BTW but it fits best) that it's suspicious, you would be correct. With a lot of people in this mansion, there are some things that go wrong, like a broken vase or anything to do with a hyper Jackson, but an argument went terribly wrong, like just a few hours ago. Curse words here, flying slippers there, chaos would abrupt in the heat of the moment, then the sudden awkward silence. It gets that intense of a fight that the whole house is silent.

I'll explain what happened until up to this point. The argument was caused by a dispute between Yoongi and Jimin, the opposites-attract couple. Jimin-the lively, positive Beta and Yoongi-the easily angered Alpha. You see, Jimin is worried for their mate bond since Yoongi is usually not in the same room most of the time lately and Jimin is trying to communicate Yoongi about it more, and this gets the Alpha angry.

"MAYBE WE WOULD FIGHT LESS IF YOU WEREN'T SUPERFICIAL," Yoongi yells in the middle of the lounge. 

"SAYING THE GUY WHO HAS BIPOLAR," Jimin snaps.

"I DO NOT HAVE BIPOLAR."

"SEEMS LIKE IT. YOU ARE A SWEETHEART ONE MINUTE AND AN THE NEXT."

"Guys, maybe you should..."

"STAY OUT OF IT, SANGGYUN" They both yell in unison, and Sanggyun throws his arms up. He should know better than interrupt a mated argument. I am triggered, however, since they yelled at my youngest child.

"YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I COULD HUNT AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY FOR OUR PACK."

"AND YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT SUBMISSIVE MATES HAVE MORE NEEDS."

"I CAN'T BE WITH YOU 24/7, JIMIN. SEHYUK NEEDS ME TO HELP WITH THE HUNT."

"Yeah, bring me into this, why don't you?" I say sarcastically. 

"THAT'S NOT OUR MAIN ISSUE. I HAVE BEEN CONCERNED OF OUR MATING RELATIONSHIP. YOU'VE BEEN DISTANT THESE DAYS, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR OWN MATE AND CHILD." With that, Yoongi snaps and begins to storms out of the room.

' THIS."

"WAIT, MIN YOONGI. WE ARE NOT DONE."

"WELL, I AM." With that last comment, the lounge door slams.

"That escalated quickly," Sangdo jokes in sarcasm.

"Shut up, Sangdo," I say. 

"Are you ok, Jimin?" Hojoon asks.

Jimin sniffs, and I could tell that he's been trying to stay strong with everyone here.

"It's bad for a wolf's health to hold in their tears, so let it all out," Seokjin says in a low voice, getting up to rub Jimin's back.

After that comment, Jimin balls out in tears and hugs the Omega. 

"I...i'm so con..cc...erned for our relationship. What if..."Jimin says in between sobs.

"Don't say that. You've been mated for years. He loves you too much to have an affair." Hyungho says.

"It's not that. I am afraid that I am not good enough of a mate and he would want to leave." Jimin cries even harder.

"I have been asking Yoongi to help hunt if the Left Wing, yes, but you are doing your best," I suggest.

"Eomma has a point," Hoseok says. "Appa has been distant lately. I wonder why." 

"I'll figure that out later. Sorry for staying in the room during your dispute, Jimin."

"It's alright, Sehyuk."

"For now, go do your thing." With that, everyone left me here, alone in the lounge. This where it ended until this point. I have noticed the distance between Yoongi and Jimin lately as well. I didn't realize that Hoseok gets caught in the middle of it. I agree with Hyungho, though. This doesn't add up. Is Yoongi really going to leave soon because of mating problems? 


I wake into the kitchen to see Jimin sobbing his heart out, Seokjin comforting him. Yoongi must've gone to their bedroom.

"I try my best to be the best Beta he could have, but I can't keep up with his temper." Jimin sobs.

"Shh. It'll be ok. He's not being distant for terrible purposes." Seokjin coos.

I have a feeling in my gut that I should leave them alone, so I left. I walk upstairs to go to my own room when I hear a crash. 


(Not PGoon's POV)

Jiho pounds on Yoongi's door. The Alpha is the maddest about the whole ordeal. 

"MIN YOONGI, OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR BEFORE I PULL IT FROM..." Jiho yells when he gets interrupted by the door opening.

"What is it, Jiho?" He asks. 

"WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS IT, YOONGI? YOU KNOW WHAT THE I'M ANGRY ABOUT."

"Jiho, I figure that you are mad about Jimin and I's argument, but..." Jiho sees red, and lunges at Yoongi, holding a fist out.

"LISTEN UP YOU PIECE OF A OF AN ALPHA. WHAT YOU SAID TO JIMIN WAS UNCALLED FOR. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR LAME EXCUSE ABOUT WHY YOU'VE BEEN SEPARATE TO YOUR FAMILY? IF HYUNGHO'S ASSUMPTION IS CORRECT, YOU ARE DEAD."

"Jiho, yelling at me won't make a chance of you getting an answer any better."

"YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME WHEN I WILL LOWER THIS FIST ONTO YOUR FACE."

"And you say that I am threatening?"

"SHUT UP. I WILL GET AN ANSWER OR ELSE NO MORE MR. NICE ALPHA."

Jiho jumps off of Yoongi and pulls Yoongi's shirt collar hard.

"TALK. NOW."

Yoongi walks to the front of his room, grabbing his door.

"HELL NO. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING."

"Can I not close my door?" With that, Yoongi closes his door. "I have not been distant from my mate on purpose."

"THEN WHY HAVE YOU?"

"See why I closed the door?"

"KEEP TALKING."

"Yes, Sehyuk has me helping with the hunting recently."

"ALL DOMS ARE YOONGI."

"No . I am in a dilemma lately."

"YOU ARE? YOU KNOW WHAT JIMIN IS WORRIED ABOUT?"

Silence.

"YOU LEAVE HIM SINCE HE'S NOT A GOOD ENOUGH. EVEN HYUNGHO IS ASSUMING THAT YOU LEAVE THE MANSION TO CHEAT ON HIM FOR A MISTRESS."

"I would never do that to him. He is my everything. Maybe I'm not a great enough Alpha."

"What do you mean?"

"Wow, you finally aren't yelling."

"OFF TOPIC."

"I stand corrected. Anyway, my mate and child are too bubbly. I can't keep up with them. Byungjoo calls us the Opposites Couple for crying out loud."

"As a submissive, he has insecurities and is afraid that he's not doing great. Solve this, Yoongi. If you aren't made up, you'll face the wrath of Shin Jiho."

"We have been together for years. One fight won't have us break our mating bond."

"I sure as hell hope not." Jiho stomps out of the room, the door slammed. Yoongi stayed there for minutes, probably even hours. 


Jimin is still sobbing, this time in the garden. He figures that nature could help him calm down. No one could cheer him up, even his own son hasn't cheered him up. He knows who exactly should help him, but he just can't confront him right now.

"Jimin?"

Oh no.

"Yeobo?"

. Not now.

"Jimin please answer me."

Jimin dares to look to his side. His mate, Min Yoongi, is standing there with a guilty look on his face.

"Yes, Yoongi? What is it?" Jimin must fake concern. He can't cuss at Yoongi right now. It will cause another fight. Yoongi doesn't say anything, but he does slowly walk to Jimin. After what felt like an eternity, Yoongi kisses Jimin's lips. After a few seconds of making out, Yoongi breaks the kiss but still has Jimin in his arms.

"I'm sorry."

Jimin blinks his eyes.

"I've been a lately. Not from our fight, just in general."

Yoongi wipes Jimin's eyes as he continues.

"How could we deserve each other? You are nice, bubbly, even hyper. I am ill-tempered, fatigued, rude. We are opposites, but we somehow make it work. We even argue the most."

"It was destiny, yeobo. We have been mated since the day we meet, and we ended up having a Beta of our own." Jimin finally says after a few minutes of soaking in Yoongi's speech.

"Yes, we have," Yoongi says, pecking Jimin's lips again. "I wasn't trying to be distant, but your and Hoseok's energy is too much for me to handle. True, we have been hunting more often lately, but someone who has a hyper mate and son needs a breather. It gets too much for my sleepy, lazy self."

Jimin chuckles.

"One thing's for sure,  though. I promise you that I will keep up with you two and be less distant. It'll be difficult, but I will try, for you."


(Back to PGoon's POV)

Finally, they made up. Also, Yoongi has been keeping his promise. He has been trying to keep up with Jimin's bubbly nature (key word: try). It's been hard the last couple of days for him, but he is working on it.  


A/N I ran out of ideas for a next chapter, and I was contemplating if I should add SuJu or not yet. I have not writen much Angst so far, so this was tricky. I haven't even read much couples' arguments so far, so coming up with a reasoning for an argument/fight was difficult.