Chapter 5 AKA 12/25 Special

The Big Pack

Hey, guys. Welcome back to the Park Pack. Ugh, did that really rhyme? I am starting to sound like less of a grouch, aren't I? Anyway, today is Christmas. Scrooge is my ultimate nickname for a reason. Well, at least for the month of December anyway. As a family, we, of course, celebrate Christmas together, but Got7 also celebrates with us. I wonder whose idea that was...

Right now, most of the members are finishing up gift-giving and receiving. My own maknae gave me a Grinch calender. Always knew that he would be a troll. BamBam was a troll as well. A DVD of The Christmas Carol. How convenient. 

"I almost got it for Jinyoung, but I thought that giving it to you is more accurate," he jokes. 

"He ain't wrong. Eomma is more sassy than grouchy." Yugyeom backs up, which made the said sassy man playfully smack him in the arm.

"But Sehyuk might be annoyed if we pretended to be the three ghosts," Namjoon says, chucking. 


"Thank you, yeobo. I will cherish this scrapbook." Sangdo says to Hojoon. It seems nice to have your mate with you, you little...

"Dude, you are glowering," Jaebum says.

"He's probably jealous that he is a single fruitcake," Hansol says.

Wow, my child knows me well.

"Did you really just call me that?" I ask him.

Hansol shrugs. "Well, it's an accurate description of you."

"You are probably the oldest here, and you are boring, so..."Sangwon shrugs.

"Take the back or else..." I threatened.

"Sure thing, Sehyuk." He replies.

"I know someone more grouchy than Sehyuk," Taehyung says.

"Let me guess...Yoongi." Jungkook says back. This makes the said alpha growl.

"What is this? Make the grumpy Scrooges pissed off day?" Byungjoo asks, laughing.

"Seems like it," Youngjae laughs back. Everyone else but Yoongi and myself was laughing. So much so, that they didn't stop until Seokjin comes in.

"Dinner, guys. Sorry, it took so long. Cooking for many members is not easy." He paused, looking at the sight before him.

"What the hell?" 

With this question, they stopped. 

"Let's get ready to clean up." Jimin awkwardly suggests.

"We should clean up this wrapping paper mess first," Hyungho suggests us do first, after looking around the chaos.

After all that cleanup, we finally sat down in our large table and got ready to dig in, but Seokjin pauses.

"What?" I asked, in which the look that I get back made me realize. It's a Jin brother tradition for someone, or more, to sing a Christmas song.

"Take it away, Dongsung." I picked. After Dongsung sang You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch, in which I see people try not to laugh.

"Not funny, Dongsung," Yoongi says, in which Dongsung shrugs in reply.

"I think otherwise," Hoseok laughs. 

After dinner, the Kim family decides to clean up together as a family, so I decided for us to do the same thing, and Jaebum takes that as the perfect time for his pack to go back to his house for the rest of the holiday. After waving them goodbye, we spent the rest of the day as split up according to our last name. I don't know for sure what the other families did for the rest of Christmas Day. I will give you an idea of what I did with my boys: they teased me about the Christmas Carol joke for the rest of the night. It's official. My kids are trolls. 


A/N Merry Christmas, everyone. It's finally Christmas Break here in California. I am excited to finally write. I hope that I could write more often. I am going to add another surprise pack. I am just figuring exactly the idea of the chapter.