Chapter 4 AKA PGoon's Double Headache

The Big Pack

 Hey, welcome back to the misadventures of the Park house. As you can tell from my dark eye bags and red eyes, I  haven't had much sleep last night. You would think that this happened since having as many members as I do, it is supposed to get rowdy even at night, but this is surprisingly not the case. It is the season that gets me like this every time: heats. Jackson thinks that I get cranky when this happens because I am envious that I don't have my mate, and that's just...yeah it's true. Enough of my grumpy nature, back to heats. The only reason why I am so cranky about heats, that I allow myself to admit, is because my middle child is an omega. You know, parent things. I got used to the feeling about knowing that my adult child is getting his heat taking care of with his beta. He's just lucky that Byungjoo is a nice kid. Anyway, as you can see, it's heats. This house only has 5 omegas, so the pheromones aren't as strong as other big packs, but...

"HEY, PARK, JIN, SHIN, YU, KIM, MIN FAMILIES. HOW ARE YOU GUYS?"

What the hell? Just a second. 


"Why are you yelling, dude?" I hear Taeyang ask as I come into the dining room.

"Sorry, heat season takes out our hearing, just like it takes away your sleep," Mark explains. As I thought, that yelling came from Jackson.

"Oh my god. Sehyuk, you look like a zombie," BamBam says to me, in which I answer with a sarcastic laugh.

"And he knows that," Hyosang kindly puts.

"Don't start with me. Do we really have to go through this every time heat season starts?" I ask.

"Maybe..." Jaebum says. 

"I think that he wanted us to say, 'not really', dear," Jinyoung says. 

Heats usually go away as time goes on throughout the night, but they take something with it. With us, as been told, our sleep, especially grumpy ones that have no mates, and Got7's hearing. Heats are usually different within each omega, and each pack. One's heat could take 1 round, and another could last for hours. I think that as long as doesn't last for days, then it wouldn't affect the pack nor the actual omega. Heats also usually triggered when mated, at least it did for our packs. I don't know that much. I am not an expert, even though Namjoon thinks so since I am the lead alpha. Then again, I am loopy from sleep deprivation.

"Are you ok, dad?" I get asked, coming back to my senses. By the way it's said, I noticed that I have a confused pack in front of me, with the one who spoke, Donsung, the most confused. 

"Just a little loopy from lack of sleep," I answer.

"At least that he isn't as a Scrooge as he is normally," Sanggyun jokingly puts it.

"Ok, ok I get it. I am always in a grumpy mood." 

"At least that you could admit that, dad," Hansol joins his siblings. 

"Ok, enough making fun of my moods," I command. "Get back to after-heat recovery."

My pack nods. 

"That'll go for us, too," Jaebyum commands, in which the rest of his pack members nod. However, one certain member ruins the moment.

"Seriously, how is everyone's day?" Jackson asks.  


After waving goodbye to Got7, we go back to our rooms to rest, including me, who needs a big nap. Yet, I can't help but hear this from two members, who in which are going by the hallway.

"Let's get used to this while we can." 

"What do you mean?"

"Once Sehyuk hyung is done with his nap, he'll go back to being Oscar the Grouch instead of looking-like-he's-high state."

"...Baby, you are really weird."

Nice. guys. Really nice. Right in front of my door, too. Hojoon, you are lucky that you aren't that annoying. And Sangdo, I would agree with you. I have a weird pack. Just in general.


A/N What did I just write? Holy hell. I lost ideas for this chapter, so I stopped here. Sorry that it's small. I also noticed that it’s been a while since I had Got7 on here, so I figured that...yeah, I should