Chapter 1 AKA PGoon's Backstory

The Big Pack

A/N This is in a narration-themed FF. 


"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HYUNGHO. CONTROL YOUR CHILD!" I'm starting to get a headache...

He finally got his child from swinging on the chandelier. What is he? Sia? Anyway, I will introduce myself. My name is Park Sehyuk, and I am the Head Alpha. Welcome to our mansion. Meet my family. My mate, who was a beta, broke our mate bond a long time ago. Here are my sons: Dongsung-an Alpha, Hansol-an Omega, and Sanggyun-a beta. My boys ended up finding their mates. Dongsung met his Beta, Sangwon and his parents, Hyosang(Alpha) and Hyungho (Omega). Hansol met his Beta, Byungjoo and his parents, Sangdo (Alpha) and Hojoon (Omega). Sanggyun met his Alpha, Yooncheol and his parents, Jiho (Alpha) and Taeyang (Beta). I let Hyosang's Omega brother, Seokjin, mate, and family to stay in this mansion as well. Seokjin and his Alpha, Namjoon, have 2 boys, Omega Taehyung and Beta Jungkook. Taehyung ended up finding a Beta as well named Hoseok and his parents, Alpha Yoongi and Beta Jimin. It's hectic, but it's tradition to have your kid's mates and their parents live with you. Hyosang talked me into letting Seokjin and family stay since it's their tradition. You see, tradition is a hybrid wolf's weakness: we hate going against traditions. It gets kinda loud though with the high number in this mansion.

"SEHYUK, COULD I GET SOME ADVICE?"

Speaking of loud, we are allies to a smaller pack. I answer the door to said pack. Meet the Head Alpha, Jaebum, his Omega mate, Jinyoung, their Beta sons, Youngjae and Yugyeom, Yugyeom's mate, Omega BamBam and his parents, Alpha Jackson and Beta Mark. 

"What is it, Jackon?" I ask him.

"BamBam's heat is getting too frequent. What could we do? Why is it suddenly happening?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"IT MUST BE TRIGGERED BY SOMETHING," Dongsung yells from the lounge. 

"Could we talk about it in a private place?" Jackson asks as Dongsung nods. Jackson and Dongsung go to a different room.

"A more frequent heat? Really?" I ask. Jaebum shrugs.

"Tried to talk him into asking Jinyoung about it, but he insisted that you know more," Jaebum says, unamused. 

"My guess is that he wanted to ask you just to have an excuse to visit," Jinyoung says. 

"Isn't it because Sehyuk has more omegas than us?" Mark asks. 

"Maybe, maybe not," BamBam says. 

"Besides, wouldn't Yugyeom be more than happy with this change?" Sangwon jokes.

Yugyeom and his parents shrug as Jackson and Donsung come back into the living room.

"As I thought, it's hormone changes. It will be less frequent in a week or so," Dongsung says.

"Thank you, hyung," Jackson thanks.

"No problem." Donsung brushes it off.


A/N I know that you guys will kill me for not naming BamBam by his birth name, but I get two different answers on which is his first and last name. 

Also, I was thinking of adding SuJu as possible characters, but IDK, maybe.