Here

Ignore [Songkim]

"Everyone's here now," Jiwon says brightly passing a drink over to where Jinwoo sits, Jinwoo hums nodding his head.

"What took you so long Jin," Seunghoon asks leaning his head against his hand, Jinwoo lets out a heavy sigh.

"I got stopped by my neighbor, she needed help carrying her groceries in, she's an old woman you know," Jinwoo says softly leading his friends to let out heavy sighs.

"As expected of Kim Jinu," Jiwon says with a laugh, "what should I do about this interview?" Jiwon asks cocking his head to the side.

"Don't do it," Jinhwan says putting his arm around Jinwoo's shoulder, "it’s Minho, and that company made your life hell for a bit,” Jinhwan says with a click of his tongue.

"Yeah, it'll make them look good if they apologize and up through this interview," Seungyoon says pointing between Jinhwan and Jiwon.

"Also, when did you two get this close?" Jiwon asks pointing accusingly between the two Jins.

"We've been close?" Jinhwan says innocently, Jinwoo hums resting his head on Jinhwan's shoulder, "our teams in the office are connected," Jinhwan adds using his other hand to brush his hair from his face.

"I'm sorry, are you Kim Jiwon," Minho's voice sounds from behind Jinwoo making him tense and turn his gaze towards the table.

"Shouldn't you already know that?" Jiwon asks leaning back in his chair, Seunghoon nudges him gesturing towards Jinwoo, "I came here to talk with some friends, don't you think it's inappropriate to approach me like this?" Jiwon says sharply his gaze burning holes into Minho making the older look away in slight embarrassment.

"I'm here with friends too," Minho says softly, "I just thought, I'd approach you to ask if you'll do the interview," Minho says weakly his hand gripping at his jacket Jiwon scoffs.

"I won't do the interview," Jiwon says flatly, "you almost got him fired, and your company nearly ruined my career," Jiwon finally draws attention to Jinwoo who was still attempting to hide.

"Jinwoo?" Minho says in disbelief, Jinhwan lets out a sigh turning to face Minho, "you know him?" Minho says gesturing towards Jiwon.

"I told you I did," Jinwoo says weakly still not turning to look at Minho, "you should go to your friends," Jinwoo says with slightly more confidence glancing in the younger's direction before picking up the drink that had been passed to him earlier.

"I'm a model for the company he works at," Jiwon calls out leaning against the back of his chair, "you dated him and you're a journalist but you don't know that?" Jiwon says with a dry laugh.

"Please, think over our offer again," Minho pleads with Jiwon who just hums turning towards the table.

"Why did he have to show up and kill the whole mood," Seungyoon says with a sigh running his hand through his hair, "are you okay, Jinwoo?" He asks softly, Jinwoo nods.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Jinwoo says softly, excusing himself from his group of friends, pulling Jinhwan's arm off his shoulder before standing and heading towards the bathroom.

Jinwoo leans against the wall of the bathroom stall taking deep breaths, pressing one of his hands to his chest. Jinwoo's eyes shut loosely while he tries to calm the pounding of his heart. 

"I ended up running into Jiwon at a bar," Minho's voice sounds from inside the bathroom, "he's really against the idea of doing the interview," Minho says with a sigh, "he's close with some other people that we showed in a negative light in the past," Minho mumbles softly, "well, Jinwoo and Jinhwan are here with him as well as some others from that company," Minho says with a sigh, "he's the face of their company," Minho says with a dry laugh, Jinwoo opens the stall door stepping out.

Minho ends the call upon seeing Jinwoo muttering the older's name softly upon seeing him. Jinwoo sends a small obviously forced smile in the direction of Minho starting to step past him, stopped once Minho grips his forearm.

"Can we talk?" Minho pleads, Jinwoo glances around the bathroom scoffing, "please, Jinwoo," Minho continues to plead with him.

"Of course, you'd want to make up in a club bathroom," Jinwoo says flatly tugging Minho's hand off of his forearm, Minho grabs onto him again once he takes another step towards the door, "Minho," Jinwoo says flatly, "what do you have to explain, you cheated on me," Jinwoo says sharply, "I don't know how long, but it had been pretty long," Jinwoo says with a sigh, "I came here to get everything off my mind, but my biggest problem showed up," Jinwoo muttered under his breath turning away from Minho again. 


"You really said that? Jinwoo!" Seungyoon exclaims letting out a loud laugh listening to his friend recall the event that happened a few minutes early in the bathroom the others laugh more at Seungyoon's exclamation more than the actual story, Jinwoo covering his mouth and letting out a shy laugh of his own, Jinhwan's phone screen lights up from a notification drawing his attention to the time, Jinhwan lets out a sigh.

"I should get going," Jinhwan says with a huff pouting slightly.

"How are you getting home?" Jiwon asks, "you don't drive," Jiwon mutters taking another drink from his glass.

"I'll get a taxi," Jinhwan says brightly, Jinwoo shakes his head surprising the younger.

"I'll drive you home, I have to be up early anyway," Jinwoo says pulling his car keys out of his pocket, "I had that one drink," Jinwoo says noticing the slight look of concern, "I drove here, so I knew I wouldn't be drinking enough to not be able to drive," Jinhwan nods softly complying, "I'll see you guys," Jinwoo says brightly sending a smile in the direction of his other friends who decide to remain longer, which Jinwoo knows means that Seungyoon and Hoon will both have horrible hangovers tomorrow at work.

Jinhwan gets into the passenger seat of Jinwoo's car telling him once more that he really doesn't have to give him a ride and that he would be fine taking a taxi. Jinwoo, of course, brushes the younger off buckling his seatbelt before putting his key into the ignition.

"Isn't it hard to get to work from where you live?" Jinwoo asks, he had taken the younger home a few times on nights where Jinhwan worked late back when Minho was staying with him and he couldn't just let Jinhwan stay at his house, Jinhwan shrugs.

"I just take the bus," Jinhwan says softly looking out the window, "sometimes I wish I lived as close as you do," Jinhwan admits, "or that intern, Junhoe, he lives really close too," Jinhwan says with a sigh.

"What do you think about your intern, Junhoe," Jinwoo asks, "I've heard that he's handsome, but I've never actually seen him," Jinwoo admits Jinhwan lets out a small laugh.

"He's cute, but I hate how he uses those looks of his to get what he wants," Jinhwan says with a click of his tongue crossing his arms over his chest and frowning at the thought, "have you thought about talking to Minho, about what happened," Jinhwan asks hesitantly turning towards Jinwoo, Jinwoo lets out a heavy sigh.

"I'm afraid I'll believe him," Jinwoo says softly, "I'm afraid that I'm not strong enough to hear him beg me to stay with him and still say no," Jinwoo admits glancing away from the road once he's stopped at a red light, "so I'll just keep hating him and ignoring it," Jinwoo says brushing his hair away from his face, he can feel Jinhwan's eyes on him but he doesn't dare turn to see the look that's crossing the younger's face.