End It

Ignore [Songkim]

* I wanted to title this "end" but I realized that would cause confusion.


"I can't see you anymore," Minho says hesitantly letting out a shaky breath, "we need to end this, Jinhwi," Minho says under his breath Jinhwi turns away from Minho tears pooling in the corners of her eyes and slipping down her cheeks.

"Are you actually in love with him?" Jinhwi says breathily her bottom lip quivering, "you told me you didn't love them anymore," Jinhwi says loudly snapping her head back in the direction of Minho, "you promised me you were going to leave him because you were bored, he ended it first," Jinhwi's voice shakes she pushes Minho's shoulder.

"I lied," Minho mutters under his breath, "I love Kim Jinwoo," Minho says softly nodding his head before looking at the carpeted floor beneath him, "I'm going," Minho says softly stepping backward away from her Jinhwi hums moving towards her armchair sitting down against the arm of it. 


"Why are you here?" Minho blurts out when he steps inside Jinwoo's apartment expecting to see the doe-eyed older man only to be greeted by the orange-haired designer from Jinwoo's company, Jinhwan, "where's Jinwoo?" Minho mutters under his breath.

"He said he was going to take a shower," Jinhwan says in the same muttered tone, "are you here to get your stuff? He mentioned it last night when he was drinking," Jinhwan says with a small laugh remembering the way Jinwoo acted the night before, "Jinwoo, Minho's here," Jinhwan calls taking steps away from Minho tapping Jinwoo's bathroom door then moving back towards Minho, "how are you and Jinhwi?" Jinhwan his head to the side a smirk pulling at his lips before Minho can react though Jinwoo comes out of the bathroom still drying his hair with his towel.

"Your stuff's in the living room," Jinwoo says with a soft smile, "I didn't expect you to stop by in the morning," Jinwoo mutters before turning away from Minho, "Hwan, if you need clothes to borrow for work you can," Jinwoo's voice brightens when he addresses Jinhwan sending a pang of hurt through Minho's chest, Jinhwan hums walking towards Jinwoo's room.

"Why's he here?" Minho mutters moving towards Jinwoo's living room, Jinwoo following behind him.

"He stayed at the office with me and it was too late for him to get a bus home," Jinwoo says with a shrug, "not that it matters," Jinwoo mutters, "you never left much stuff here, so I didn't have much to pack up," Jinwoo says softly, "I'll change the passcode when I get off work today, so you won't be able to get in here anymore," Jinwoo explains.

"Thank you Jinwoo," Jinhwan says brightly walking into the living room, "I'll pay for coffee," Jinhwan says with a small laugh Minho picks up the bag that Jinwoo had stuffed his stuff into.

"I'll get going," Minho says lowly, "see you, Jinwoo," Minho says in the same low tone walking past Jinwoo and Jinhwan towards the apartment door, Jinwoo lets out a sigh turning towards the ceiling.

"We should probably head out too," Jinhwan says softly noticing the spaced out attitude Jinwoo has, Jinwoo hums softly dropping his head and doing his best to pull him from his trance, "it must be hard to keep seeing him," Jinhwan mutters under his breath Jinwoo hums once more, "what work do you have to do?" Jinhwan asks trying to pull Jinwoo from his self-induced trance. 


“Thank you for letting me stay last night," Jinhwan says sitting a coffee cup on Jinwoo's desk, Jinwoo hums absentmindedly only half listening to his friend.

"It's no big deal," Jinwoo says before closing the email he had pulled up, "I just got the finance report from Taehyun, I'll print it out, can you send your intern, Junhoe to get it," Jinwoo crosses one of his legs over the other picking up his coffee cup and taking a drink from it which earns a laugh from Jinhwan.

"This is why everyone calls you a businesswoman," Jinhwan says breathily clicking his tongue, "I'll tell Junhoe, thank you," Jinhwan says before exiting Jinwoo's office. 

Jinwoo sends the file to the breakroom printer letting out a sigh leaning against the back of his chair. 


"Song Minho," Jinhwi calls grabbing onto Minho's arm turning him to face her, "we're not done talking," Minho lets out a heavy sigh looking around the office of their building.

"Do you want to cause a scene here?" Minho asks sharply, "I told you this morning, I'm in love with Kim Jinwoo," Minho pauses, "not you," Jinhwi scoffs lulling her head to the side poking her tongue against her cheek.

"Do you think he'll take you back after you cheated on him for a whole year?" JInhwi says the same sharp tone, "I can make sure he never wants to look at you ever again," Jinhwi threatens, Minho takes a step closer to her.

"Minho, you're here," Youngbae calls out, Jinhwi takes a step back putting on her best smile to greet her senior in the company, "Jiyoung's been looking for you, you weren't answering any calls this morning," Youngbae glances towards Jinhwi then back at Minho, "let's go to one of the conference rooms and talk?" He asks with a hum at the end Minho nods following Youngbae into one.

"What do you need to talk to me about," Minho mutters leaning against the conference table that he's almost certain has not been used once since they invested in it.

"Your interview with Jinhwan and Jinwoo went viral," Youngbae says monotonously, "Jiyong didn't want to publish it first thinking it would look bad on us, but it didn't turn out too bad, they were glad to see us admit mistakes," Youngbae trails off, "the lawsuits off, thanks for your hard work," Youngbae hits Minho's shoulder, Minho knits his eyebrows together.

"Something bad must be happening," Minho mutters crossing his arms, "you only compliment me when something bad happens, what is it?" Minho asks with a sigh Youngbae lets out a heavy laugh.

"We need you to tackle another one of our mistakes," Youngbae rushes out, "this one is more serious and it's going to be a lot harder," Youngbae trails off, "remember when Jiyong ran that article about the rapper Bobby's domestic abuse scandal," Youngbae informs Minho hums nodding his head, "the woman involved admitted she was lying, we want to do an interview with Bobby but since it was Jiyong's article he refused to work with our team, we need you," Youngbae says with a sigh, "I know it's a big ask."

"I'll do it," Minho says with a shrug, "it's just Jiwon," Minho mutters Youngbae lets out a sigh of relief thanking Minho nonstop for a good minute, "I'll tell Jiyong," Youngbae says before exiting the room, probably leaving before Minho changes his mind about it. 


"That Song Minho guy, he's your boyfriend isn't he?" Jiwon asks as soon as Jinwoo picks up the phone.

"No," Jinwoo says flatly, "why? How do you know him?" Jinwoo inquires leaning against the back of his dining room chair, Jiwon sighs on the other end.

"You remember that -fest that happened last year because of that Yuri girl?" Jiwon asks, Jinwoo hums, "his company ate it up and made me look horrible, they want to interview me and Minho was the one that emailed me," Jiwon says, "I was going to accept it if Minho was your boyfriend, am I thinking of someone else?" Jiwon asks.

"No your not, he cheated on me, I don't know for how long, but at least a few months," Jinwoo trails off, "so, long story short we broke up," Jinwoo says with a sigh, Jiwon clicks his tongue.

"Someone like him and Jiyong tried to make me a bad person when Jiyong is known druggie and Minho's a cheater, what a company," Jiwon puts a lot of space in between his words and Jinwoo lets out a laugh at Jiwon's wording, "hey, wanna get everyone together and go drinking?" Jiwon asks.

"I'm down, I'll text two-Seung they're always ready to drink," Jinwoo says with a heavy sigh, Jiwon lets out a laugh.

"I'll call Jinhwan, see you soon," Jiwon says brightly Jinwoo hums, the two of them say their goodbyes before Jiwon hangs up the call.