Mood

Ignore [Songkim]

Not gonna lie, definitely a filler chapter with minor plot progression, sorry for the filler I'm a bit out of it with this story, I know where I want to go, but I have no idea how to get from point A to point B. 


"Should we go out for a team dinner tonight?" Jinwoo suggests brightly looking around at the members of his team after the meeting had ended, "our project was successful last time, and I have a feeling this one will be too, shouldn't we celebrate?" Jinwoo says smiling towards his two friends in his team Seunghoon hums at the suggestion.

"Who's paying?" Seungyoon asks making the other members laugh, Jinwoo leans back with a huff, "I think the one that got the biggest paycheck should pay," he teases gesturing towards Jinwoo who lets out a small laugh.

"Who else was going to pay? Seunghoon blows his money on clothes for his dog," Jinwoo says gesturing towards his friend, the sudden attack makes the other team members laugh, "you all can decide on where we eat, I'll pay, let's get back to work," Jinwoo says closing the binder in front of him and standing from his chair.

"It's nice to see you smiling again," Jinhwan says sitting opposite of Jinwoo in his office, Jinwoo hums, "did something good happen?" Jinhwan inquires Jinwoo lets out a small laugh shaking his head.

"No, I guess I'm just happy that the company is doing well," Jinwoo says with a sigh, "you know, it feels good to play a big part in a company, you should understand that," Jinwoo says with a small laugh that Jinhwan returns.

Jinhwan and Jinwoo chat for a bit longer until Jinhwan decides that he needs to get back to his own team and work. Jinwoo leans against the back of his chair letting out a small sigh while he goes through his emails. 

"Jinwoo," Seunghoon calls very loudly making Jinwoo jump his eyes snapping towards the direction of his friend and coworker, Seunghoon lets out a laugh shutting Jinwoo's office door behind him, "did you here?" He asks his mood suddenly shifting Seunghoon lets out a sigh sitting across from Jinwoo, "Jinhwan's getting evicted," Seunghoon says softly.

"Why  didn't he say anything, I was just talking to him?" Jinwoo stands from his seat and Seunghoon lets out a small sigh.

"He probably doesn't want the man he likes to be worried about him," Seunghoon mutters, "I'd offer for him to stay with me, but I only have a one bedroom apartment," Seunghoon trails off, "you have a two room," Seunghoon continues to dance around his actual intent.

"I'll tell him I'm renting out the guest room," Jinwoo says with a sigh, "ask him if he wants his team to join our dinner tonight," Jinwoo says sitting back in his chair Seunghoon hums nodding his head eagerly.

"Yeah, I'll get Seungyoon to do it, he'll do anything to be around Eunji," Seunghoon says with a laugh, "am I the only one of us that isn't interested in anyone," blurts out making Jinwoo laugh dropping his head forward. 


"Thank you for inviting my team," Jinhwan says softly leaning towards Jinwoo's ear, Jinwoo hums turning slightly towards the other team leader, "I was kinda down, so thank you," Jinhwan says leaning his head against the palm of his hand.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jinwoo asks softly resting his hand on Jinhwan's forearm, Jinhwan lets out a small hum shrugging.

"I'm getting evicted," Jinhwan mutters letting out a sigh averting his eyes from Jinwoo's, Jinwoo lets out a small hum nodding his head, shifting closer to the edge of his seat.

"I've been thinking about renting out my guest room," Jinwoo mutters swaying slightly and turning away from his friend, Jinhwan lets out a small laugh.

"You knew already?" Jinhwan inquires, "Seunghoon told you I guess," he says softly Jinwoo hums nodding his head, "thank you," Jinhwan smiles towards Jinwoo letting out a small laugh, "I was afraid to just ask if I could stay with you," Jinhwan admits.

"You didn't have to be afraid," Jinwoo says brushing him off, "you could've just shown up and I would've let you in," Jinwoo says with a laugh that the younger returns thanking him softly, "when the dinner's over I'll take you by your place to get clothes and stuff you'll need until we can get the rest of your stuff," Jinwoo says gesturing with his hands. 


"Jinwoo are you really paying for everything?" Seungyoon asks once Jinwoo gets to the counter, Jinwoo hums handing the woman his card, "Hoon and I could have helped," Yoon mutters dropping his head, Jinwoo lets out a laugh patting the youngest of his teams shoulder gently.

"It's fine, I'm the one that wanted to come out anyway," Jinwoo says with a shrug, "not like I'm spending my money on anything else," Jinwoo says with an exaggerated pout before turning back towards the woman to take his card from her before he walks back over to the table resting his hand on Jinhwan's shoulder, "ready to go," Jinhwan hums nodding his head before he stands from his seat smiling towards Jinwoo.

"We don't have to get my clothes tonight," JInhwan says softly walking beside the older towards the door of the loud restaurant, Jinwoo brushes him off with a laugh.

"What will you wear tomorrow if I don't?" Jinwoo teases holding the door open and letting Jinhwan step out before following behind him, "it's not any trouble, so don't worry about it," Jinwoo says with a hum cocking his head to the side to look at the younger Jinhwan nods hesitantly.

Jinwoo and Jinhwan say bye to some of the other guests leaving heading to Jinwoo's car. Jinhwan mutters another soft thank you, earning a laugh from the older who brushes it off shrugging.

"You don't have to keep thanking me," Jinwoo says softly letting out a sigh, "we're friends," Jinwoo assures, "friends do stuff like this for each other, don't they? Seunghoon would definitely take me in if I was being evicted," Jinwoo trails off making the younger laugh.

"I guess you're right," Jinhwan leans against the back of the car seat crossing one of his legs over the other, "I still feel like I need to thank you," Jinhwan says with a small laugh.

"It'll be less lonely if you're staying with me," Jinwoo admits, "it'll be a nice change."