Shameless

Ignore [Songkim]

"You really are shameless aren't you, Kim Jinwoo," she speaks sharply one hand resting on the coffee table the other resting on her lap eyes sending daggers through Jinwoo's whole body strong enough to make his chest race and mind sink, "if he loved you he wouldn't have met me," she pulls her seat back sharply standing from it and leaving Jinwoo alone in the cafe.

Jinwoo lets out a shaky breath running one of his unsteady hands run through his hair. Jinwoo doesn't sit at the cafe moping in his own dismay for long, within three minutes he's already pulling himself from his seat and dragging himself towards the exit on his way back to his apartment. 

"That's why you didn't answer," Minho's voice cuts through Jinwoo hazy mind pulling him back to reality Jinwol cracks a smile taking quicker steps towards Minho, "where were you?" Minho asks slinging his arm around Jinwoo's shoulder.

"I went to meet someone at the cafe," Jinwoo says honestly pointing down the hallway, "what brings you by though?" Jinwoo does his best to pull out a bright tone.

"We've been dating one-thousand days, I'd be horrible not to show up," Minho says putting in the passcode to Jinwoo's door before pulling them both inside Jinwoo let's out a small laugh unable to hide his smile.

"I'm surprised you still remember something like that," Jinwoo says with a laugh slipping his shoes off and hanging his coat by the door.

"You set a reminder in my phone when we started dating how could I forget," Minho says with a laugh wrapping his arms around Jinwoo's middle, "I bought a cake," Minho says softly resting his head on Jinwoo's shoulder, "and I got something for you," Minho says in a sing-song voice pulling away from Jinwoo.

"You got me something?" Jinwoo says with a laugh following Minho into his living room, "I feel like the bad one now, you always tell me not to get you anything," Jinwoo mumbles clasping his hands together on his lap once he sits on the couch next to Minho.

"You don't need to get me anything," Minho says taking the cakebox out of the bakery bag sitting it onto Jinwoo's coffee table, "you dating me is enough," Minho runs his hand down the back of Jinwoo's head petting him comfortingly, it would be comforting if Jinwoo's mind didn't keep moving back to his earlier conversation, "do you want me to stay here tonight?" Minho asks pulling Jinwoo's head onto his shoulder.

"You don't have to," Jinwoo says softly, "I have work tomorrow so if you're busy it's fine, this is enough for me," Jinwoo says with a small nod against Minho's shoulder Minho lets out a soft sigh resting his head on top of Jinwoo's.

"You never tell me to stay," Minho mutters lacing his fingers through with Jinwoo's, "let's cut the cake then you can open your gift," Minho says hesitantly pulling himself away from Jinwoo to go find a knife.

It doesn't take Minho long but it's still long enough for Jinwoo to space out. Jinwoo isn't pulled out of his thoughts until Minho is handing him a piece of the cake.

"Why are you so spaced out today?" Minho mutters leaning against the back of the couch to look at Jinwoo, Jinwoo let's out a small laugh brushing his hair back.

"Must be from work," Jinwoo says with a smile putting some of the cake on his fork and holding it out towards Minho, Minho pouts but takes the bite anyway.

"Do you want your present?" Minho asks standing from the couch, Jinwoo hums turning to follow where Minho goes, Minho goes towards where he hung his coat taking a box out of the pocket, "I wasn't sure what you would've wanted, it's a bit cliche isn't it?" Minho says with a laugh handing him the box.

Jinwoo opens the velvet bracelet box letting out a small laugh before taking out the bracelet that has Minho's initials hanging on charms off the bottom. Minho holds up his wrist to draw attention to the matching one he has on the only difference being the 'KJW' clearly being Jinwoo's initials. Jinwoo let's out a small laugh slipping the beacelet onto his wrist before resting his head on Minho's shoulder again.

"I love it, because it's from you," Jinwoo says softly playing at the bracelet, Jinwoo presses a light kiss to Minho's neck before another laugh slips past his lips.

Minho pulls Jinwoo away from his shoulder resting his hand on Jinwoo's cheek, Jinwoo on instinct moves into Minho's touch. Minho rubs the pad of his thumb against Jinwoo's cheek before leaning down to press his lips to Jinwoo's. Jinwoo smiles into the kiss resting his hand on Minho's shoulder pulling him ever so slightly closer to him and deepening the kiss. Minho's tongue finds its way into Jinwoo's mouth and Jinwoo finds himself melting against Minho's touch, everything that happened earlier today mean nothing as long as Minho is with him in this moment. That's what Jinwoo keeps telling himself.