Pawāappu: Power up

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I drained out like a tub full of water or a phone turning off because it ran out I need a 2x Depression is a mental No i am not depressed But upset of what you have become, My soul is mourning, Should I sit in the tub. Stay in the dark after all that, Yes i am crying outside, But I just can’t. I wake up in my bed, at night At 12 o’clock, and it’s still midnight, My baby keeps on telling me, Your okay, But does he really know how I feel. Pawāappu Ha~ Pawāappu Ha~ Instead of drowning In the bottom of a pool Looking up Pawāappu Yeah Mental is a illness (Maybe it is) No it’s not ( Maybe it is not) Only for the sick minded people In the hospital, Looking at the white walls, Blank washed. With black. Yin and Yang Demon and Saint Maybe both. When the room is full ( is full) Of shadows ( Shadows) I just don’t turn the light on, Because I opened up ( Opened up) The windows, ( Windows) I keep singing to myself Pawāappu Ha~ Pawāappu~ Ha~ Instead of sitting in the back of a closet light’s off Thinking of old memories Ha~ I thought I knew now, What happened to the girl you once knew, Like wow, Turned from the warm to the cold hearted, But you don’t know what happened to her, Only thinking of her, Making people’s life a pain, In the Making the fire go into flames, Burning up, Making the weather freaking freezing you over, Like ice Cause I am Pawāappu And am never the same. Breakdown~ Pawā,Pawā, Pawāappu~ Ha~ Pawā,Pawā, Pawāappu~ Ha~ Pawā,Pawā, Pawāappu~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter