Da-Si dol-awa: Korean: Come Back: Radoz Over you

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music~ You keep on sending me likes, Posting a picture, And say like, Who are you foolin, Cause I am not the same, Like I was once./  You kept on texting bye, Spending time on the light, Say you got no time, Well then why do I got to, Do it on.

Who’s gonna stand on the shore, With you, Walk and hold your hands, On the happy trail your in, And when we take a photo, Mmm~ No love hearts over the horizon.

Oh~ Da-Si dol-awa you say No reply will I give, You can’t say, You like me now, When you messed with me D*ck Da-Si dol-awa you want No I don’t need that You can’t say you want, When you never did in the past B.

You give me compliments With wine You say drink a glass It’s okay Boy who you frontin, Got this from both hoes and P**cks To give a good damn about you.

Who’s going with you Giving you lovin Wait will you be faithful To the girl who gave you everything When she want a commitment Will you stay content, Or is there Crap about that.

Da-Si dol-awa you say No reply will I give, You can’t say, You like me now, When you messed with me D*ck Da-Si dol-awa you want No I don’t need that You can’t say you want, When you never did in the past B. Never said a cuss

Except when we ing Now who going to go to When you lonely oh yeah~ Ani Dasi dol-awa It’s nothing cause Never felt a thing Just wanted to do it, Now who’s gonna please you, And be your fragile doll.

Da-Si dol-awa you say No reply will I give, You can’t say, You lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter