Top/ Daesung/ Park Bom

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Now as I told you Daesung wasn’t there, actually because of what happened. Daesung left the country Korea to go back to Japan to live a new life amongst his own people, he sent Top a message saying thank you and I am now in Japan. Once Top read the message he took the next flight trying to find Daesung all over Japan but he never gave up hope. After that incident of trying to search Park Bom appeared and told him she will help him no matter what. In rooms with A.C and windows on the cars that would open in the limo, he will try to find him, until that one day he entered a painting room and found a painting saying Stop Big Seung-hyun I am happy now and hope you would move on from the fact that you have fallen in love with an angel and was intimate to the point where there was no returning. Let me go and then maybe if I have a mind I will come back home. Goodbye forever. Those words left that man’s heart in tears he waited everyday not having to find a letter that says I Love You, I loved you and now I don’t need to. As you can say free souls don’t like being captured they like being set free.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter