Seungri/ CL/ Jiyong

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When they got older they were reckless breaking cars and driving past the speed limit. They always stayed in the blues saying they ride, died and fight for each other and yet where is he now in the dumps of his feeling while Seungri is somewhere. His panda was with another, a girl who was like a pretty butterfly, floating around him distracting his panda from looking towards the dragon that wanted him. When they used to watch kiddy shows and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, after they got tired of it they would eat cheese sandwiches. Now it’s Cl’s cooking that Seungri liked more than eating sandwiches with Jiyong. They will watch TV and scare each other to make each other feel like they need the other always. But then CL didn’t like watch horror but romantic and drama with suspense so Seungri will watch those genres and will leave Jiyong hanging. Why because Dara. Now when Seungri is gone, thinking about all those memories of one person who was like a panda trying to be with the dragon but the dragon flew away. No the dragon was leaving and so the panda climbed away and left him behind. Jiyong couldn’t blame Seungri, he had to blame himself and now him and Dara have kids and he has to focus on his singing career instead of the past even though he still loves and cares for who? Seungri.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter