Luhan/ Sehun/ Yoona

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ever since the small little dear escaped back to China the big bad husky was trying to find a way to bring him back to the group. First he told SM to tell the person who is funding Luhan’s company to come back to Korea, then ask his parent’s if he can get married to him and the list just goes on and on. But I don’t think Luhan is coming back even soon. He has a girlfriend named Dilraba who looks like a cute mouse and has a good friend named Aaron Yan that looks a little like the Dragon Kris and he found a look alike named Bii who is dating his co star from Bromance. She looks like a little bunny. Even if this little deer tried to move on he was still aware that the big bad husky was somewhere trying to steal this happiness away and take him back to being part of Exo again. Everytime a Korean Guard finds him he will run with rollerblades on to escape last minute. Baekhyunl of course was trying another way to capture Luhan by that he found Yoona the love of Luhan’s past life or a mere crush and started dating he. In China rumors fly easily so when the little puppy is trying to date the little doe trying to get to the little deer, it didn’t help a bit because China itself has its own forest of Luhan and his friends. Enough talking and let’s go back to the story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter