Chanyeol/ Dara/ Baekhyun

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol walked up the stairs to the third floor past the rooms that was never yet to be opened, for a presence of the past will hurt more than the future. Oh how he remembered his sister Dara who was into her paper write and singing songs. Notebooks that will hold her biography and then another interesting thing to her, other times will be the way she will say how she will write her lyrics or notes. How someday she will be a famous singer and travel the world while the puppy eyed boy will sing with her. She was not here though, she left a long time ago with her husband named G-Dragon who was the brother of CL. While he didn’t hear it amidst his thoughts while he sat on his office chair made of cushion and a spinner below, a sofa to the right and a shelf of books to the left, a computer, ballpoint pen and paper of work sat on his wooden table designed in black. That is what you call his neat office. He didn’t hear the telephone ringing until someone answered saying Chanyeol is not here today before it could run off he caught the phone and inside came his sister’s voice. Full of power and life. How can a rose with petals have thorns you say. I don’t know how to answer that. But one thing's for sure, no matter what, Chanyeol will never give up, trying to find happiness in everything he do. Because that was what the people he loved taught him in life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter