Luhan/ Sehun/ Yoona

Lyrics I wrote about about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ever since the big bad husky met the little deer who looked like a mere girl and was trying to show people that he was a boy. He was fragile, a person who didn’t like to dress up but the one who would play the piano without a written composition to look at and that was something special about him. Everytime he closed his eyes the music flows from his hands and he starts playing melodies unknown, songs that he was taught when he was a child that came on his phone, when he wanted to call his parents. The small little deer never knew there was a husky who was setting his arrow on him, even in a world so small he will never give up on him, miles apart and he will chase him, he didn’t care until he caught the one thing he set his eyes on, but before he can grasp it, it slipped away and tried to run again, which started the chase. Ever since they grew from 12 to 11 the small little deer didn’t want to leave, but ever since that threat of being hurt again came back to life he fled away farther and farther. During the time he was safe he was with the members unravelling puzzles and solving clues, figuring out the rubix cube and then going short time winning a prize, he was talented and spoke 3 languages. He started pursuing Chen who gave him all his love before they broke off because of Chen and the bun. Once Chen took Minseok back Luhan came back to Sehun and they started at it again. Then Sehun turned back and went with Sulli and Luhan left him for Yoona.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter