let me forget

don't leave in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan, didn’t quite understand how the world revolved. He thought if he had just confessed what he felt, he wouldn’t have been betrayed like that. Perhaps. However, when he found out someone had proposed to Mark, he regretted every moment he contemplated on. He wasted his time relentlessly thinking if it was alright coming out of the closet and just to simply utter, ‘I like you.’

 

Mark wasn’t there when he woke up, his flat totally empty. He poured himself a glass of milk and stared out of the window for a couple of minutes before settling for the conclusion that, he and Mark were never going to be the same. Or so he thought.

 

Juggling his class and social life were quite a hustle. He ran to his classes from floors to floor but never forgot to book themselves a table at the cafeteria. It was mostly Mark’s and Haechan’s duty to do so, since his other friends were juniors, hence located at the other side of the building.

 

That day, it was Mark’s duty so Haechan took his time gradually finishing his classes and walked slowly until he reached the cafeteria. But when he entered the musky smelling tiled room, he found the table at the corner, was already owned by Mark and his new girlfriend.Crest fallen, he tottered back step by step until he took a sprint at the other side of the building because he couldn’t have an appetite while his friend aka. crush was there eating with his girlfriend.

 

So when, Jaemin and Jeno finally finished their classes and exited hand in hand, Haechan more or so felt like vomiting. They were so mushy and lovey-dovey with each other that Haechan didn’t have a choice but stand idle. They looked at Haechan as if standing beside their classroom’s corridor was a big crime or he just peed his pants in public.

 

Well, that was Jeno said anyway when he inched forward to a crimson faced Haechan, standing still in a stance.

 

“Did you pee your pants?”

 

“Do I look it?” Haechan retorted. They were a total mood-spoiler and Haechan was considering the reason why he had friends like that in the first place. He looked at the crowd of students concentrating eventually on the corridors so he pulled the couple towards him.

 

“Haechan, did you seriously pee your pants? Tell us, we are not going to judge.” It was turn for Jaemin to ask, and Haechan annoyingly twisted his sides for which the latter winced in pain.

 

“No, I did not pee my pants. Yes, we just lost our seats to our pretty boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter