Look who we Found!

Dear Diary: The Apocalypse, 2012

►►►

"What happened to her?!" Zelo asked Bang in awe.

"She fainted. I could tell this was going to happen at some point. I'll carry her and you take Sehun."

Sehun looked at Yuri astonished at the blood that was running down her neck and back, seeping into her clothes. Bang picked her up and carried her bridal style while getting all the blood on him as well. He didn't care, instead he gripped her tightly and started to climb the mountain of concrete and rocks. Almost halfway up he looked down at Zelo and Bang. They were struggling to get up onto it.

So he decided to speed up his pace, drop of Yuri at the other end of the obstacle and hurry back to help. After he did so he smoothed back her hair and looked around for any sharp or dangerous objects and started his way back over to help the two young boys at the other end.

 

I rubbed my head lightly still in a confused state from what had just happened to me. What was that light? Where did it come from... and what am I doing here?

I looked around to see if I was lost. It was hard for me to tell whether I was lost or not.

Except I did notice that of the three guys that I was with just a second ago.. none were anywhere to be found. I picked my drunken head up from the ground and sat in a crouched position.

"Bang! Sehun!?... Zelo.. anyone?" I said scared from the bleeding atmosphere surrounding me. Even though it was burning I felt a slight cold run down my spine.

Suddenly through the bitter silence I heard a small wimpering like a sad puppy or something. I looked over to where the sound had traveled to me from and stood up.

Indeed it was a dog. A small golden retreiver puppy laying there under a small brick. The brick was holding him in place as he looked at me with scared eyes. I inched closer to him, then remembered what Bang said about animals being hungry and that I should be prepared with food to lure them off otherwise I would be their meal.

But this poor thing would never do anything bad to me. I knelt down next to him and he he started to growl at me before returning to a wimper from the strain he put on himself.

"Don't worry boy, I'll help you." I didn't have any food so I thought he might run away if I let him loose. Despite the need of a puppy I decided that it was only the best if he did what he wanted.

I picked up the brick and the wimpering became louder. The blood on his leg an tail wasn't too much so I took my cardigan that was hanging from my pocket and wiped it off of him. I could feel the shaking and shivvering of his small body while he buried his head under his paws.

After I was done I stuck the cardi back inside my pocket and groomed the fur on his back and picked him up in my arms. Lightly he started to my hand and moved around his little paws trying to pick himself up from my grip.

He barked lightly and started to wag his little tail. I pulled him closer to my chest and sat down comfortably playing with him.

"Yah your too cute!" I giggled happily for the first time.

He barked and then I heard Bangs voice behind me.

"Ehh! What are you doing over there?! What is that sou-.. is that a bark?"

He ran towards me while Zelo and Sehun made their way down carefully.

"What are you doing with that! It might have rabies or a disease! Get away from it!"

His words echoed through the sky and the puppy started to wimper again. 

"No!" I pulled away the puppy and scooted over. "I wanna keep him.."

Bang crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Yah! a puppy! where did you find him!?" Zelo jumped and dropped Sehun on the ground. As he made his way towards me Sehun sat and rubbed his and coughed at the smoke around him.

Zelo sat next to me and started to pet the puppy on his head. "Hyung, can we keep him? He  can be our little helper!" Zelo stood up while grabbing the puppy out of my hands and shoved it in Bangs face.

"Get that out of my face! You.. Fine! keep it.. and when you die, don't blame me!" He walked towards me to help pick me up. "You need to stay with me from now on. I can't have you collapsing everywhere." he whispered.

"Did I really faint? hmm, that explains the fact that I was here all alone. Its really kind of you to leave me all alone." I smiled at him.

"No! I would never leave you after you fainted! I just had no choice because those two had some issues getting over on this side.. so I went and helped them. Sorry."

"Its okay! Lets just find our food and get out of here. Its the second day in this mess and we're still alive. I should be greatful for that instead of freaking out because you left me alone, you know?"

He laughed and nodded his head. "No your exactly right." The smiled on his face brightened as he took my arm and carried me bridal style again.

"What are you doing? I can walk." I giggled.

"Nope, I can't trust you. In one second your going to end up on the ground again . By the way, your not heavy.. well only considering I work out too much. Otherwise.." He snickered.

"Ah really?!" I pouted.

"No way. Who am I to judge a girl's body? It sounds just as innapropriate as the thoughts that most guys have. I find it absolutely disgusting." He stuck out his tongue.

"Thats nice of you." I wrapped my arms around his neck. The warmth was comforting although I wasn't exactly in love with him as I was with Sehun.. but he changed my opinion about what I thought about guys. Trust me, thats why I only wanted Sehun. The rest of the guys were either players or not worth my time. Sehun caught my eye just like that.

Speaking of Sehun. I started to look around for him and found him sitting on the ground still.

"Bang, let me down so I can go and help Sehun up, please." I looked into his eyes.

"No. Zelo! let go of the dog and go help Sehun up!"

Zelo imediately did as Bang ordered. The small fragile puppy followed at his feet and barked for him to pick him up again. Zelo helped Sehun up while Sehun looked at me and smiled faintly. He turned away and focused on the little puppy smelling his shoes eagarly.

The innocence of the moment had me swooning until I didn't know how much I was weighing down Bang. The vein on his neck tensed up.

"Man! I still need to work out more. This is not how I usually am." He started to walk with me in his arms. "So I'll probably end up finding some food and you guys will probably need some sort of shelter while I'm gone. What's your plans after that?"

"Well I was thinking we go to the airport. I mean I don't know who would end up flying the plane, but I know that we could try... couldn't we?"

"I don't know, but we need to get out of here somehow. I think your plans all that we have left and if you do end up there with no air planes.. Then I think we would have to try and get out of here on foot. I feel like this city is going to collapse on us any second and the faster we try and escape the better the results." He looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"we'll get there." I smiled at him.

 

 

We walked on for awhile until we were soaking in sweat. So we ended up stoping and Zelo found a little tent surrounded by concrete. The tent seemed to be a curtain just tangled up from the destruction. It looked safe enough, but in this situation anything looked better then good enough.

Zelo helped Sehun inside and he continued to play with the puppy. On the other hand Sehun was just sitting on the ground with his head down as if no one else was there. I missed talking to him.

After Bang dropped me onto the ground lightly, he fell on the dusty ground and took deep breaths for awhile before randomly running into the building beside us that looked in pretty good shape.

"Where is he going?" I looked at Zelo and Sehun, but they didn't reply. 

I sat there awkwardly in the silence until he returned with a bunch of clothes hanging on his arm.

He took a couple t-shirts and basketball shorts to Sehun and Zelo. They changed immediately without any shame and so did Bang. I had to look... it was just a crazy unexpected sight for them to all changed right in front of me like nothing was wrong with it.

Zelo suddenly walked outside with the little puppy.

Then Bang threw a big brown baggy sweater and some black leggings in my lap.

"I found that in a girls closet, I don't care whether its ugly or makes you look fat, just wear it." He said with a calm smile. Then he walked out after Zelo. "Yah! get back here Zelo!" He chased after him.

I looked at the clothes then at the them staring at me eagarly.

"What are you waiting for?" Sehun said. "we don't have forever!"

"Are you serious! I'm not going to undress in front of you!"

"Ah, your afraid of exposing yourself infront of me, but shouldn't you have bigger things to worry about?"  Sehun pointed at the sky just outside the cloth covering us.

"Why are you arguing with me? What did I ever do to you? Your just jealous! Get off my back!" I was really pissed off of him right now.. he doesn't ever understand.

He didn't say anything back, but just looked at the ground angrily. Then he pulled himself closer to me and kissed my lips hard with his dry & broken lips.

I pulled him away and looked at his teary eyes.

"I am jealous! I can't help it since I've just fallin for you..." He kissed me again, but this time his hands traveled wildy around my body. His messaging hands on me felt good after being so sore from the traveling.

 

I couldn't help it... I had to give in.

 

Aish... short chappie!

Im soooo sorry guys!~

I really updated sooo late and I want to really give all of you huge hugs for still staying my faithful subscribers!

You really are amazing! <3

Lots of amazing love! I will update as sooon as possible and I will end up adding all of exo and bap members... this story might be really long!

I hope you likethis one because of the puppy <3 lol

I really would love comments :D Thank you <3

^_^