You Don't Need To Understand It... Just Accept it.

Dear Diary: The Apocalypse, 2012

►►►

"I asked you to bring supplies.. not another person to be responsible for.." Sehun looked at Bang with spite.

Bang looked at him ominously. They stood there looking at each other coldly as if they already knew each other. Zelo, on the other hand stood a couple feet away and started to mess with his phone that was clearly not on.

"Sehun, He has the supplies." I said calmly as their pupils contracted and the heat from both of their bodies filled the already heated air. I wanted to come in between, but the tension between them grew as they closed up to each other. Their chests inflated and deflated as they looked at nothing, but each other with their eyes on fire.

Sehun turned away from him and limped towards me. Because of his height he towered above me and touched my face. Bang turned his strong gaze at Sehuns limping leg.

"Yuri... Why do you bring another? Where do we have any place for this." His eyes narrow like two spears pointed at my face. His whisper just as deadly.

"You never told me.. he was the one that was injured." Bang spoke without pulling his gaze away from Sehuns leg. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms tightly across his muscular chest.

Sehun continued to look at me as his breathing became deeper. "So? why did you bring him?"

I walked away from him and took Zelo's arm. I hugged his arm tightly and walked away fast, stopping only to say.. "I don't care! You guys can go ahead and kill each other, do whatever you want! I only tried to help you, but what you do is just bring more unnecessary fighting! I'm leaving and Sehun... You can limp after me yourself if you want to!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and looked at Zelo. He was looking at me speechless and wide eyed.

I continued to walk with his arm in mine until he spoke. "Noona, I don't think we should leave them alone like that. You know Sehun really cares about you, but his jealously.. I guess just gets in the way. Lets go back?" He smiled at me warmly and took my hand in his pulling it lightly.

"Zelo.. when did you start caring so much?" I whispered. My Tears feeling the need to rise.

"I only want the best for all of us. If we just stick together I think things will be fine."

Astonished by his words I followed him back while gathering up my courage to be able to face them after that outburst of my emotions.

When we arrived back I looked up and saw Bang looking in his backpack. He was threading a long curved needle while Sehun sat on the ground with his outstretched leg. Looking away from the needle, his eyes still filled with anger and pain. That is until he saw me come back.

"Yuri!" He moved his leg in excitement and screamed when the needle poked his skin. He looked at him as if he was about to punch him, but instead he back away and turned his attention back to me.

"Why would you leave me like that.. Yuri?" he asked with his beautiful shiny eyes glistening in the dimmed atmosphere. He held out his hand and had me sit next to him. He continued to stare at me while Bang inserted the needle into his skin behind the ripped jeans. Sehun put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed tightly. Still with his eyes on me.

I watched him pull the needle out and the transparent thread was covered in blood. The grip on my shoulder became tighter.

"Thank you so much for coming back." He moved his face closer to me while Bang continued with the next stitch. "I wouldn't have done this without you.." His soft whisper became sharp in my ear.

Bang looked focus and Zelo was standing behind me with his orange mask once again pulled up to his nose and mouth. His eyes were turned away and looking at something random.

"Bang? is there any antiseptic of any sort on him or any numbing cream?"

He looked at me. "No, he didn't want any. I don't know he just randomly told me to just stitch it back up. It didn't take too long to take out the bullet. I have it in my bag. Its was just a matter of pulling it out. Not too much pain. At least for him there wasn't that much pain. The bullet stopped not far but it pierced through the muscle. I can't exactly stitch the muscle, too much blood loss and not right materials, but I can stitch the skin." he went directly back to work, putting in another stitch. Now going much faster.

Sehun pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around him fearlessly looking at the process. Curiosity kept my eyes on the bleeding mess as Bang didn't dare to wipe the blood off of his leg. The tears from Sehuns eyes jumped on the skin on my neck. I was unaware of this and moved a little causing Bang to look at us angrily every time we made a small movement.

 

After awhile when he was done I looked at Bang pulling off his bloody gloves and poked at the skin around the stitches in order to check if it was all in the right places, the insides that is.

The thought scared me as I felt Sehun breathing with my chest and his heart thumping against mine. I wondered how he felt about this and why he had chosen to not use the numbing cream. Did he want to feel the pain? I though the end of the world was taking a toll on our minds, driving us crazy. Who cared anyways. As Zelo said, it would only be better if we all stuck together. I mean who isolates themselves from others when they are in trouble, someone usually asks others for help or would like to have someone beside them. It all made sense to me. Anger will get in the way or desire will, but you have to learn to overcome that feeling and accept what comes forth. Then deal with in the appropriate manner. Overall, not everything in life will go as you want or go as planned. So you have to be ready for a suprise.

"Thank you.. Yuri." Sehun whispered softly before pulling away and finally looking at his stitched up leg. I smiled at him and turned to Bang. He was sanitizing everything and putting it back in his bag. He stood quietly far from us and looked at a small piece of ripped paper.

I walked over to him while Zelo curiously looked at the stitches on Sehun's leg.

"Bang? Whats wrong? Do you want to come with us? I mean, it would be nice if you joined us."

He looked at me, quickly shoving the piece of paper I noticed was was a picture in his pocket. "Uhm, I think that would be nice. Except I don't know whether or not I should come. Do you guys have any food?" He looked at me curiously.

"No."

"Wow you guys are really under equiped. You know Sehun's gonna need energy. Why don't you guys have food?" looked at me with his eyes wide open. "You know what, we should just try to find a grocery story or something. Theres no other way that your going to find any food. Besides I saw some animals loose around here and I bet their really hungry so you better get some dog food to lure them off. Got it?"

"Yes I do, and thank you for--"

"Sh, don't mention it." He walked over to Sehun and wrapped a tight bandaid over the stitches.

"you can probably walk now, but keep yourself careful. I only did this for your girlfriend alright? I just can't stand to see a young woman so stressed.... Now get up." He moved his finger in a motion telling Sehun to get up.

"Alright... but um shes not my girlfriend..." Sehun said while picking himself up awkwardly.

Bang looked at me and smiled. "Ahh, shes single." He winked at me.

I blushed lightly as he said that, probably because I was never the kind to be hit on by guys. So it never happened before, causing me to become uber shy.

"Y-you better not try anything! She's not into guys like you." Sehun slapped these words in his face.

He looked at him with lasers beeming from his eyes. "You think I'm gonna try something? You think that I would try something on a female. I'm not naive like you to try stuff on girls, like their objects that can be used for our own pleasure. Now stop your little boy talking, lift your head up and be a man! Wimps like you end up as hobo's on the side of the alley!" He screamed at Sehuns face while the spit from his mouth shot out like bullets on him. "Don't TRY anything..." he muttered under his breath in disbelief and laughed.

He shook his head and looked at an astonished me standing there with eyes wide open. Thinking this guy on the inside was just as perfect as his body. He smiled at me and pulled his hand out as if motioning me to come over.

I walked over to him slowly and shyly. With every step I took closer to him I could feel a light appearing from the darkness. Was he some sort of angel? I was probably just imagining things. No need to get close to anyone yet. Besides he did hurt Sehun's feelings.

I looked at an awkward, but silent Sehun standing there with his head shrunken from shame. I wanted to wrap them all in my arms because of the sudden love I had for them.

"Yuri? Whats wrong? Do you want to come here? I'm sure I can comfort you in some way. I'm sorry you had to see all of this." Every word escaping his mouth was gentle and sweet. I see every movement of his lips leaving succulent drops of mellow phrases on the rough ground scarred from the violence of pure nature. Letting a new leaf grow and another and another until they reached everyone's heart and started the world at a clean new slate. These were the type of people needed on this earth. Ones that understand the needs of others while still holding on to their own. Making them beautiful on the inside and out. Bang was one of them. I looked at his rough expression fade into tenderness as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pressed me closer to his chest. I could smell the care and love. I could feel the air becoming clearer.

I wrapped my arms around his broad chest and Sehun looked at me. The pain in his eyes caused me to push away imediately, bringing me back to the hatred and cruelty that nature brought out to the world. Just a moment ago I was fluttering in heaven, but now I was facing reality. Some can help you escape, but others will bring you right back. Letting you know that this is real and you are part of it.

Sometimes the feeling of reality is pleasureable, but in this case its the complete opposite.

My raging thoughts stopped as Bang started to speak. "You okay there Yuri? Alright whatever.. don't answer that. Lets just get out of here. We need to find some food."

I nodded and started to follow him. Just as I was about to help Sehun, Bang pushed me back with one arm lightly and took his shoulder over his.

"Don't even try to do this. You need rest." Bang said to me calmly.

Sehun looked at me in disappointment as Bang carried him. He probably wanted me to help him.

I followed them with Zelo next to me.

"Theres absolutely no way I'm going to talk to him." He whispered. "He'll rip me to shreads!" He picked up one of the many news papers from the ground and ripped it up.

I giggled at his little example. "Zelo, nothing will happen. Don't worry I'm here for you." I smiled.

"Yeah, but he would do anything for you. Only because your a girl. He's kind of ist. I don't really like that." he pouted. "Sehun hates me because I shot him and Bang would probably hate me because I'm a guy... and you probably hate me because I'm annoying and young... and I always get in trouble..." He looked down at his empty phone and started to press the buttons really hard in anger.

I pulled the phone out of his hands and threw it. It landed in a small crater on fire. The fire crackled until it fully swallowed the phone, melting it slowly.

"What the heck! why did you do that? I was using that." He screamed.

Sehun and Bang were far before us climbing over some concrete buildings blocking the road. The concrete and bricks created a mountain to climb over once we reached the bottom of it.

I turned to Zelo. "Its about time that teens these days watch for their surroundings, instead of looking at something that has no reason to be used because it doesn't even work anymore. It never did. Theres no other contacts left except for us. No satellites left, no more technology. We're living like the first ones to roam this earth. Learn that, accept that and embrace it because thats how we started and if we continue with nothing being aware of anything, we're going to end no knowing, like we started. Take this moment in and imagine making it better instead of not caring. A baby is born without the power to speak without knowledge, but with common sense. Well as much as it needs. The child knows to breathe to open his eyes when he looks, to swallow when he eats. He knows the basics, but he is still to learn more. In order to thrive in our society. They spoiled us until we were rotten and didn't notice what was obviously there in front of us. We needed To accept what was given to us, rather than what was produced by humans and their man made society. To caress the world's cheek as if it was our own lover. Instead of trash it and burn it until it gave us what most of us deserved. While others that didn't paid the price as well.... at least thats what I think."

Those words popped out of my mouth and bounced into the sky. The bleeding sky was looking at me with a light that was brighter than anything I had ever seen before. Blinding me as I squinted, but my eyes didn't want to close.

I saw a shape, a familiar shape right before me. It had long wings and light beamed everywhere until I could only see a bright blurr. The form looked of a male's and he touched my forehead. Leaving a small spark where he had touched.

I started to fall backwards slowly. My heart beating louder each inch I lowered to the ground. The light faded away as I dropped revealing the brused sky again. The light from my eyes hid as I felt a loud bump on the back of my head. Blood spilt everywhere and my hand was covered in blood. I looked at the red blurr on my hand and a small tear wandered down the side of my face.

Then I saw some blurrs of other guys. I tried to pick myself up, but the pressure in my mind was to great for any sudden movements causing me to sink into deep darkness.

At this point... nothing was visible and the only audible sound was of my breathing.

 

Hello :D

I just have to say!

 I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS! NEW ONES OLD ONES COOL ONES BOLD ONES!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY!

I LOOK FORWARD TO IT ALL THE TIME! <3

please continue to provide feedback! I hope to recieve more! <3

Bless you all for reading this! :D Smiles <3