Through Darkness... Comes A Bright Light

Dear Diary: The Apocalypse, 2012

►►►

He kept his face there, breathing slowly.

"You smell so good... Yuri." He whispered, leaving goosebumps where the words from his mouth touched my neck. "Sooo...Good... hm."

I gripped the hair on the back of his head in my palm as he dug his nails into my back. He started to rub my back as slow. Every inch of hair on my body stood up as my nerves started to react to his touch. As promiscuous he was, at least from what I heard at school, I just couldn't give into anything.

Just as I was about to pull away, I heard Zelo in the front seat.

"Yah! Noona! What are you doing?! You know I'm right here! Please get yourselves a room!" He screamed loud enough for me to die from a sudden heart attack. Now, how ironic would that be.

"Zelo. Trying to give me a heart attack, huh? I was only helping Sehun. Now turn around and only turn around if you need something." I said calmly while my heart almost burst.

"Yes, Noona was only helping me. Now shut up and turn around!" Sehun ordered.

"You really ask for it don't you!? WEll soon your gonna get it! I'm gonna kill you one day for hitting on Noona like that!" He hopped onto his seat and threatened a punch.

Sehun looked at me with wide eyes and pointed towards him.

"Are you going to do anything about this guy?! I mean, why couldn't you just let him die, alone?" He pouted.

I sighed. "I'm not letting anyone die and I'm not going to put up with this! Don't try and condend with each other.. its not at all helping. You see this?! Were in the middle of being killed and who knows, what If I die?! huh? You two be able to fend for yourselves? You'll probably kill eachother!"

I closed up to their suprised faces. "We... need to learn to adapt to this and be prepared for everything.." I whispered sharply. Sweat streaming down my face and neck as I spoke.

I pushed myself away and started to look at the nothingness through the window.

"Noona... I apologize. I just.." Zelo spoke in an innocent voice.

"We are sorry, thats all." Spoke Sehun as well.

"SHHhhh... Just shh." I set my head down and closed my eyes. Hoping this was a dream because I wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

 

"Noona! Noona! Wake up!" screamed an excited Zelo in my ear. "The wind storm stopped! We can get out now. Theres no sun or anything but its much clearer and you can see a little bit better!" He hoped over and opened the door letting me stumble outside into a pile of dry sand.

I coughed as the dust from the sand caught the insides of my nostrils. I picked my sore body up from the sand still sliding everywhere from the thickness of it. I looked at Sehun, he was already up and looking at his leg with the saddest eyes ever.

"Sehun? Did you sleep well?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Well, I woke up a couple times, scared I guess, I don't understand how we were so safe in this car. I think we just got lucky because the times that I heard sharp noises like some building nearby had finally crushed us, I couldn't sleep after that.... Instead I would just your hair... sorry, I had nothing else to do.." His face turned pink and he smiled at me.

"It's okay, you can do whatever you like. I'm here for you." I returned a smile. "Now lets go.. we need to find that pharmacy."

I held my hand out to him and wrapped my hand around his wrist, he pulled himself up keeping his knees bent slightly. Then he was on his feet still limping, but just a little stronger than he was before.

We made our way to where Sehun instructing us to go. I didn't know where we were, but it seemed like he knew it like the back of his hand.

"Just this way, its a little pharmacy my mom used to work at.. before she left, um, its downstairs under that building. I think the area should still be in one piece."

I looked at his pained expression.

Then at the small broken down building in front of me. It covered the ground with bricks and dangerous bars of metal pointed at the sky as if threatening the evil within it.

"You guys stay out here and I'll go inside and grab what I need... and please, get along." I crinkled my eyebrows.

"We promise Noona. Please be careful." He put his arms around me for a second before I was on my way. I also handed him my scarf with my diary inside.

"Take care of this. Its important."

I walked towards it trying to find a considerable entry to the so called pharmacy under ground. I mean everytime I went to a pharmacy It would be upstairs or in a grocery store. Not ever underground.

Suddenly I tripped over a gigantic concrete block and scraped my knee. The blood dropped onto the concrete block and vanished into the sand and dust covering it.

It seemed as if the environment wanted to cover themselves from appearing guilty by hiding all evidence of blood and murder. I imagined all the dead people smashed under the buildings that only looked like they had ruined themselves instead of another life. Where the souls had escaped to was beyond me, but I knew the bodies that they used to posses are just in as much agonizing pain as the object or being that had killed them. Regreting every day and thing and trying to blame others for their own fault.

It was something that I did often, but never announced it. Somehow I found these buildings and their actions similar to me. They do something, hide it forever never trying to look back to it, but then again regret every day and blame others, like I blamed my mother, but never told her, instead I hid it.

My thoughts stoped as I felt a serious itching on my scrape. I looked as the blood drops raced eachother down my leg. I noticed that my jeans were still folded up from when I left the ocean. It was making my skin crinkly because of how tight it was around my knees. I folded it back down but the itchiness was too much for me to bear.

I decided it could wait for now. I needed to get into the pharmacy.

I Looked around and I found a man hole cover cracked in half leaving a large space for someone to fit. I had no other choice, but to go in there. There was no other way in.

I jumped in and before catching the ladder I dropped into the murky water underneath. The itchiness intensified as I lay there pulling off my pants to wring them. The scrape on my knee started to sizzle as the disgusting water entered it.

I hit my leg just above it trying hard to not scratch the area. This was sure going to look nasty afterwards. Good thing I was going to a pharmacy.

I walked over into the darkness in just my underwear with my pants in my hand still wringing them. The smell was overwhelming for my naisal passage to bear so it started to water as did my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound before me. It sounded like a grunt. I didn't know what to do because I was walking directly into the darkness and if there was someone there then I would have to pull my pants on.

I started to pull the soggy smelly mess onto my legs and started to walk like I just peed in my pants.

I heard the loud grunt again. This time I was worried it was someone someone or something. Except no sound of a struggling person was heard.

"Hey!" I spoke in a normal tone, but my voice echoed out until the person making the sound stopped.

"Don't disturb me! Man, people these days.." his voice faded off into the darkness as I looked at it.

"I need you to help me!"

"You need way into the pharmacy or something? I can't help you because your probably just a ghost. Everyone should be dead by now! You know?" He said in a sarcastic voice.

"What are you talking about, I'm alive."

I walked closer ignoring the uncomfortable situation I was currently in.

"Seems like you fell down the wrong hole, miss. I think you should come back another day!"

"I have an injured patient and he needs medical attention now! You need to equip me with supplies or I will not leave!"

Suddenly I see a human form arising from the deep darkness. He had dirty blonde hair and an odd angry expression on his face. He was also really good looking. "What are you talking about you won't leave? You think I'm gonna sit here and baby sit you? and Yah! You stink!" he covered his face and flapped his arms around in the air.

"I just need some stuff. Its not too much. You see someone got shot and I'm trying to fix the wound before it affects his entire leg. Could you please help me..."

"Name is Bang Yong Guk. Call me Bang. Yeah, I think I could help you. Do you have anyone that can help him properly with that?"

"Uhh, I offered to help him because I was a doctors assistant last summer a-"

"Ah! Now this job takes years of practice. No doctors assistant for the summer can do this job. Good thing you have me. I've been forced to learn how. So where is your patient?" He interupted.

"He's back up there."

"Well I've been trying to get out of this hell hole for awhile and you can help me with that. So I'll get the stuff and you get to the ladder." He disappeared back into the darkness before running back out with a small black back pack on his back.

I decided it was really difficult to trust this guy so I pulled his backpack and looked inside it. For sure there was all types of ointments, creams, pills, needles of all sorts. This guy was packed.

"What are you doing! Will you hurry up! Girls these days never trust anyone at all! No wonder most of them turn out stinky and homeless like you!" He laughed.

"Aish.. Shut your mouth! You don't even know me and your judging me!" He pushed him.

"I know you how much I need to." He ran to the ladder and motioned me to come over.

"Uh, suprisingly I'm too short to reach the ladder so I'm gonna need to pick you up and your going to have to grab the ladder and pull it down. Otherwise we are stuck here." He smiled.

While I looked up at how high the ladder was Bang suddenly grabbed my waist wrapping his arms around me tightly. He didn't twitch when he picked me up and his face oddly right next to my crotch. The strength of this man was phenomenal as he pulled me up higher and muffled the words to grab the ladder.

I took my hands that were awkwardly resting on his shoulders for support and pulled them up to the bottom of the ladder. I couldn't reach it just yet so I looked back down at him.

He nodded and pushed me up higher. I wasn't exactly ready for what happened so gravity decided to push down extra hard until I started to bend backwards. My hands waved about as I tried to grab onto nothing and I stopped when a hand was placed a little higher. On my . This was just getting awkward by the second. He placed his hand on my and held my legs against his chest harder. Wrapping his other arm behind my knees. I decided to use some of my muscle and straighten myself out.

This time succedding to grabing the ladder, I hung onto it while my weight brought it down. He pulled me away and dropped me lightly before running towards the ladder and jumping on it like an excited little child.

I follwed him slowly until I reached the top. He punched open the manhole cover with the same grunt that I had heard earlier.

I figured that he was doing some exercises.

When he climbed out I noticed him turn his full attention to the sky. The curiosity was in his face just like mine was when I first saw it.

"Damn.. What the hell happened?" He stood there motionless.

"The end of the world." I put my hand on his bulky shoulder. "Come on, lets go." I pulled his arm.

He shook his head and followed me as I ran. We made our way to a suprised Zelo and Sehun, when they saw Bang with me.

Sehun's expression seemed extra angry this time.

 

Ahhh! I updated sooo late.

just a rough week and some weird decisions :/

Things do get better though! I just got hired as a co poster maker!

I am uber excited and I'm also going to start to write a story with my friend

Yay!  So it'll be amazing because shes a great writer! :)

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

I really really appreciate it! <3

Things will get extra exciting though and characters won't be introduced too much after Bang :P Lets just hope these three guys get along well! ^_^