Should I...?

Revenge

The girl’s thoughts:

“Gosh unnie, if you don’t want to wake up then—”

While I was walking up to Byul’s room, I saw that Byul was holding her head. I quickly ran to her because I know she had been suffering from headaches ever since… that day. I was so worried…I didn’t know what to do, I wanted to help her…but all I knew about Byul was that one dream Byul had told me over and over again. The one dream about how she was born, the one dream that let her know her name, the one dream that she was able to hear the voices of her parents…maybe… maybe I should tell her about that day…No! I can’t… I can't stand to see her in pain… the day that I brought her home…she was already unconscious… ever since she woke up from that day, I already consider her as my sister. Even eomma consider her as her own child…No. Reminding her about the memories would only make it worst…I can’t…I can’t do this to someone that I care for so much…even if that person is a stranger…I just can’t… But I can’t see her in this pain…UGH! What can I do to help her forget and live a normal life?! 

“Yah! Weren’t you downstairs a minute ago?”

No replies

“YAH!”

Still no replies

“EARTH TO KANG SEULGI! HELLO!”

“Huh!? OH!? Sorry, I w-was—”

“Yeah, I know. Probably dreaming about you and that doctor again. Sheesh, if you have a crush on her…maybe you should have asked her out and make a move or something.”

“Uhhh…WAIT! Doctor?! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

*Sigh* “Seulgi…We are all grown-ups now… don't lie to your unnie, I know you like Dr. Bae ever since you first saw her at the office. You couldn’t stop starring at her, even though she was helping me, you were looking at her nonstop.”

“No, I wasn’t…” Maybe I was…a little, I thought.

Byul puts her right hand on my shoulder. While the other hand is gesturing the over the rainbow motion.

“In this world…love is everything. And you have to go for it. You have to make the move Seulgi,  you’re old enough now. Go and chase after her. I’ll only get better day by day…Oh and remember don’t be a really bad boy- I mean girl. Now let’s go downstairs and eat before eomma’s food gets cold.”

I look at her while I tied to interpret what the heck she was blabbering about. I dozed off until I realized about her headache that she had recently. I quickly raised my voice and ran towards the stairs.

“HEY! DID YOUR HEADACHE GOT TO YOU OR SOMETHING?! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! YAH! HOW'S YOUR HEAD?! I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HEAD, NOT ABOUT ME! AND I’M SUPPOSE TO CALL YOU FOR FOOD! REMEMBER?!” 

A voice suddenly called my named and I realized it was eomma, yelling at me to stop shouting and come down to eat. I quickly went downstairs when suddenly, I heard a knock at our door. I went to open it. A flash of sunlight began to hit both my eyes after I rubbed it and slowly open my eyes. I couldn’t believe who I saw.

 

---- ---- ---- ----

I hope you guys are enjoying chapter 1 and 2 of Revenge so far. And I hope you like Seulgi and Moonbyul's fun personalities right now. Sorry again that I haven't been updating, I haven't had any good ideas lately, until now. But thank you for reading and following my stories! I hope you guys will enjoy this story.