A dream. No. A Nightmare

Revenge

A sudden cry was heard after several hours.

“Nurse, write this down…”

“Date, December 22, 1992. Gender, Girl…”

The nurse quickly writes down information that was given to her. After a while, the patient and the newborn were set into another room. The man, that was waiting impatiently outside, rushed to the room and was walking in circle nonstop. The doctor came out of the room, and the man quickly asks the doctor about his wife and the newborn’s conditions.

“Doctor, how is she and t-the baby a-and when can I visit them a-a-and--”

“Relax, both the baby and your wife are healthy. You may visit her now, but she is still weak. Please remember to take good care of her, and--”

“A-And how’s the baby? Is it a girl or a boy?”

The doctor smile and quickly tell the man that was anxious to see his wife and newborn.

“It’s a newborn baby girl. She is currently in there with your wife and a nurse, you can come in and visit them now. I have to go see other patients.”

“Thank you, doctor, thank you so much, I am so glad that we have a family, friend doctor like you, I--”

“Go visit them, she is waiting for you. I’ll see you later. Then you can thank me all you want.”

“YES, SIR!”

The man salutes his friend while his friend walked away. The man quickly entered the room, seeing his wife smiling, while the baby’s crib was next to her. He was relieved that both of them were okay. He walked over to her bed and sat down gently while staring at his wife and then to the newborn baby girl.

“Oh, deer... isn't she just so cute?”

“Yes honey, she’s beautiful, just like her mother,” he smiled and the planted a kiss on his wife's forehead.

“What shall we name her?” “Hmmm...how about…**** Byul-yi,”

---- ---- ---- ----

Byul- yi POV:

*Beep Beep Beep*… *Beep Beep Beep*...*Beep Beep Beep*...*Beep Beep ---

A sudden hand swung to the alarm clock to shut the clock up, and a sudden scream was being heard.

“KANG BYUL-YI, ARE YOU AWAKE YET?! IT’S LIKE NOON, WAKE UP OKAY?! WE HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO TODAY!”

“YEAH! I’LL BE THERE IN A FEW SECONDS!”

Byul-yi thoughts:

It’s that dream again...Why can’t I remember...Why does that dream always stop there...who am I ...there are so many questions, and not enough answers...My name is Kang Byul-yi?...No. That can’t be right...even if it is, why do I keep having this weird dream. No. Nightmare. To be exact...why is this keep recalling to me? Aaarrggg...my head hurts whenever I try to think about it. I have a loving mother and a loving sister...Why must this picture keep coming back to my head...WHY!? WHY CAN’T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!? WHY MUST I HAVE ALL THESE PICTURES!? CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!?

 

---- ---- ---- ----

Sorry that I have not been updating, but this will be a new book/story that I will be working on, I will give you updated. Hope you guys like Seulrene, Moonsun, and Wheesa. There are no SNSD ships in here because I wanted to try something new, and the votes were in so I hope you guys enjoy this story and leave me comments because I do read them.